What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I've logged my food for 60 days straight. Even when on vacation!
  • sarahkanzalone
    sarahkanzalone Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I had a day this week where I managed to hit 17042 steps(new record) and I met my goal of going to the gym 3times this last week even though I worked 11hr days all week. Now I know when I go back to normal hours being tired after work is no excuse not to go
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    NH_Norma wrote: »
    My boobs and belly are now distinctly separate hahaha

I look forward to this day for myself! :wink:
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Today's NSV: I did the house grocery shopping by myself. The things I put in the cart as treats: Blended veggie juice, women's health magazine, and full priced mushrooms. Previously it would have been oreos, poptarts, chips and ice cream.
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My hip bones are how high?!
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I've shaved three minutes off my 5k time!
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I was disappointed when I couldn't find acorn squash at the grocery store to go with dinner. Disappointed. Over acorn squash. ??? I got yams instead, but... I really wanted that squash!
  • ShaneLynch1972
    ShaneLynch1972 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I had to switch to the S/M band on my Apple Watch today. :smile:
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm holding a 10 lb weight while doing squats.
  • SnazzIT
    SnazzIT Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My biggest NSV is that my brain and my body are now finally in agreement...this time after so many failed attempts only because my brain still thought I was fat when I was losing and I tended to quit before I achieved my goal (without realising that I was already almost there) ...I am now ready to go the full distance because I have learned so much from my past failures...and so far I have lost almost 10kgs since Dec (my profile shows 6kg because I only just came back again for the 4th time). I am trully happy from within.
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    2 people asked me for advice in the 'Cross Training' section at the shoe store!
  • cristalcarrillo7
    cristalcarrillo7 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've always had very muscular legs but 1 year of no working out ruined it all. Anyway my quads are developing again and my calves look great!
  • MrBlodudel
    MrBlodudel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Went to the store to have the wristband of my watch, which I have worn like this for the last 6 years, shortened by one link. It fits like a glove. Yesss!
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Two wrist stories today! It's funny, but I never really thought of wrists as being a place to lose weight... Awesomeness!
  • ShaneLynch1972
    ShaneLynch1972 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Two wrist stories today! It's funny, but I never really thought of wrists as being a place to lose weight... Awesomeness!
    When I first got my watch I was on the first hole of the large band. I ended up being on the fifth before switching. Now I'm on the first hole of the smaller band. It's weird because my hands look big now. :smile:
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    NH_Norma wrote: »
    My boobs and belly are now distinctly separate hahaha

Lol-Im ready and waiting for this one! Summer would be much more comfortable this way!
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    I went to my strength and conditioning class at the dojo last week. It's really unbelievably tough. For one of our core workouts we had to lie down head to head and lift punching bags with our legs, to our arms, to our partner's legs, and our partner had to pass it back for 25 reps while keeping our legs in the air. By the 15th rep, my partner was dying. I felt fine. The instructor called my core "superhuman."

The last time I did this workout, I was sore for three days and couldn't walk straight. This time I only hurt a little bit for 2 days. Yay!

Also (related): I told my mom about the core workout and she told me that for both me and my brother, she was able to get us out in one push. Strong cores run in the family. :)
  • Domicinator
    Domicinator Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have the day off today, so I'm going over to the mall to get my wedding ring resized.......AGAIN.

I foolishly had it done once before when I was down about 50 lbs., but now that I'm down almost 75 lbs., my ring is actually falling off my finger and dropping to the ground. I hope they can do a second resizing on it! I should have waited until I knew my fingers had shrunk down as small as they were going to get.

I just thought of a second one too. I haven't been able to do a chin-up since grade school. Last week I hit my goal weight of 175 lbs., so I decided to try doing a chin-up when we took the kids to the park that afternoon. I didn't do one chin-up.....I did FIVE!!!!
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Even though the scale was up slightly for the past two days, for the first time the pair of jeans I am wearing today feel loose, especially around my thighs.
  • minijoanna
    minijoanna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My husband took a goofy picture of me yesterday while I was outside doing yard work in my full garden gear. I hammed it up and knew I didn't look my best but when I saw the picture later I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't cringe at "how big I looked in a picture."
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!