"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Dental appointment this morning, so no yard duty.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulder- military presses, side laterals, bent over rear laterals, front laterals. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Welcome back 64crayons! A great job by losing while away!
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    LATE AGAIN GANG!

Sunday cardio: 16 or so on the bike, including some 20+ for about a mile and a half. Forget the calories estimate

Rested Monday and yesterday

Hump day 3/16: Upper body blast, 3 miles steady state on the elliptical, and then a Tabata at the end. Attempted to mimic the Tabata I did a could months back, and finished it with my HR down 20 or so beats per minute over that time. Partially training, partially food timing I think. But still thrilled with the result!

Glad everyone is still at it, and welcome back @64crayons I'll gladly attest that your feed showed some good active days for vacation!

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I decided to give myself a gym break but got the dog out for a quick walk on Monday. We're working very hard here at work getting back orders out that we've been holding since Christmas so I'm doing that instead of gymming it. Taking off today for a quick overnight beach trip to treat ourselves and then back to the gym on Friday.

I lowered my calories a bit this week since I'm virtually not working out at all. Sometimes it just feels good to take a break.

Happy Hump Day!!!!
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Happy hump day!!!

Ran a circuit class at lunch, incorporated lots of squats, lunges & over & unders ladies were walking away a little funny! Lol

Krav Maga class tonight, I think I'm getting the hang of the round house kicks!

Assessment: chicken & potato wedges for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning and 3 tonight. Dental appointment went fine. Now if my knee would be better...................

Cardio: biking riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Baked chicken last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    @robert...............................I'll notify you 3 days in advance before I die when the funeral is so you'll be on time. :D
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Chair yoga = cardio? Well anyway, I did 40 minutes of chair yoga yesterday. Didn't get my steps in, for various nonsense reasons. No excuses. Wasn't hungry enough to get to 1000 calories. Today's a new day!

So far today, I've gone for a 1.5 mile walk and worked up an appetite. Going to make something yummy for breakfast, then go to the market to restock the fridge and freezer.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    @robert...............................I'll notify you 3 days in advance before I die when the funeral is so you'll be on time. :D

Give me at least a week. Despite my habits here, I'm never one to be late for a real life appointment. And I'll assume I'd have to travel to your funeral.
  • ltworide
    Options
    Happy almost Friday!

Cardio: step class.

Power & stability workout with PT:
    Double Angled barbell squat & press
    prowler pushing
    Inverted rows feet on SB
    Box jumps - standard, 1 foot forward & 1 foot lateral jumps
    2 med ball clapping push-ups
    SB superman
    SB frog kicks
    SB 2 ball pike
    SB 2 ball plank
    SB 2 ball rollout
    SB 1 leg pike to scorpion pushup
    SB & bosu Russian twist w/15 lb plates
    SB 2 ball prone 1 arm rollout & 2 ball rollout

Assessment: exhausted tonight, chicken & sweet potato for dinner. Macros & calories on track.
  • OyGeeBiv
    Options
    Okay, so I never made it to the market. There's always tomorrow.
    Cardio: Met and exceeded my step goal, and still "marching in place" while watching tv.
    Strength: Nothing
    Assessment: Life is good!
  • AigreDoux
    AigreDoux Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Hello, this is my first post here. Need some accountability to keep going :)
    I am a 36 yo F, currently working through 'Strong' and C25k simultaneously.

Strength
    Today I did Phase 1, Stage 3, Workout A, #5
    Valislide push aways - 2x12 - did with paper plates, not sure if it's the same but it's hard!
    Single arm deadlifts - 3x8 @47.5 lbs
    DB bench press - 2x8@20 in each arm, 1x6@25
    Rear foot elevated split squat - 3x8@20 each leg, having trouble with balance when try to go higher on weight here
    Lat pull downs - using exercise bands, don't have a good idea of the weight

Cardio
    10 min HIIT on treadmill, 60s@6.2 mph/1.5 incline, then HR recovery walking@3.0 mph/1.5 incline, supposed to be to 119. HR comes back down nicely after first rep in about 2 minutes, have trouble getting it back down after the second rep, so usually throw in the third rep around 7 or 7.5 min even though HR is still in 130s. Not sure if that's what I'm supposed to do or not.

Overall, fitbit says I burned 207 calories

Assessment: Had corned beef and cabbage last night. Underestimated how many calories were in parsnips. Tonight is our take-out night, have to be careful!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy LCW and TGIF! 4 clients this morning then off the rest of the day. Just kicking it at home after yard duty.

Cardio: biking 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: core

Assessment: Chicken last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Welcome AigreDoux!
  • OyGeeBiv
    Options
    Welcome, @AigreDoux.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group @AigreDoux!

Cardio: Got in a 55 min walk/run with the dog this morning in the fog! Will probably repeat that tomorrow and Monday but get to the gym on Sunday for some strength training and circuits.

Assessment: I've actually lost about 5 lbs in the last few weeks but I think it's just mostly water weight as I haven't been logging and naturally eat less carbs when I don't log. My diet has just been off lately. I wouldn't mind if it sticks but I doubt it will.....lol

Next week is my last week of therapy and I have an ortho appt Tues so we'll see what doc says. Still really fighting pain with certain movements but my therapist says it's much improved. I hope he's right!

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • ltworide
    Options
    TGIF, happy weekend! Welcome aboard @AigreDoux!

Ran a circuit class at work today & went to Krav Maga tonight.

Assessment: pizza tonight. Resting this weekend no workouts.

• jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Strength training along with abs
    Deadlifts 2x8 1x5 1x3
    Hanging leg raises 4x10
    Ab rollers 4x10
    Lying leg raises/scuba divers 3x failure
    Cable oblique crunches 3x14

Assessment. Definitely getting stronger in regards to abs and my deadlifts. Eat a huge dinner then onto back tomorrow.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Training a couple of clients this morning for a makeup session. Then later mow the lawn then watch the Warriors take on the Spurs!!! Go DUBS!!!

Cardio: biking- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Chinese last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Welcome Jesse!