30 LB GROUP

Options
wahagent05
wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
edited March 2016 in Motivation and Support
I HAVE 30 LBS TO LOSE....LOOKING FOR FRIENDS TO HELP MOTIVATE AND ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER SO THAT WE ALL CAN SUCCEED!

Replies

• wahagent05
    Options
    wahagent05 wrote: »
    I HAVE 30 LBS TO LOSE....LOOKING FOR FRIENDS TO HELP MOTIVATE AND ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER SO THAT WE ALL CAN SUCCEED!

• wahagent05
    Options
    DREAMS WITHOUT GOALS ARE JUST DREAMS!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Try to think about how you are feeling, how your clothes are fitting, and how your body is changing! Your focus should NEVER be just on the NUMBER that's on your SCALE!
  • MsCoconut
    MsCoconut Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yes! Let's motivate each other!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    I am SUPER excited about getting fit! I have started a 100 day weight loss journey...NOT 100 str8 days( oh noooo)...i take the weekends off...i am currently on day 14! I eat...i do not starve myself, but i try to stick to my goals of healthier foods, and snacks...i eat in portions also! Good Luck to everyone!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    starting the LCHF journey on MONDAY....plz join me!
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • FarBeyondDriven_86
    FarBeyondDriven_86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

huh. So what is a dream with goals?
  • kissedbythesunshine
    kissedbythesunshine Posts: 416 Member
    Options

huh. So what is a dream with goals?

A dream with a goal I suppose
  • wahagent05
    Options
    DREAMS!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Ummm,,,Many people dream, with NO goals in mind...no intentions on implementing any changes in their lives...those are just DREAMS! If you have a FITNESS DREAM, to be fit, but sit on the couch doing NOTHING....those are just DREAMS also! DREAMS with goals, are dreams with goals.....but i am speaking of dreams "WITHOUT" goals!
  • wahagent05
    edited March 2016
    Options
    How is everyone doing on their journey?
  • wahagent05
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Plz share what youare doing to shed the lbs, it may be helpful to someone else! Thank you everyone for joining the group!
  • wahagent05
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I am doing one of the following 5 days per week... 30-45 mins of cardio, walking 1.5 mi or more, or i do HIIT & TABATA. I also do 200+ ab reps per day (100 morning & 100 in the evening) Of course i drink 4 bottles of water daily, and i am also eating LC! At first i had to tweak my workout to find out what works for my body! So far... so good!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Has anyone joined the Biggest Loser Challenge? Starts Apr 1st!
  • BBerry2016
    BBerry2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Don't know if this will post. 27 -30 lbs here to lose. I am doing 1000 cal high protein. Trying to break several habits. Eating at night. Eating till nothing left.
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have about 40lbs to go, (I've been on a 2 plus year long hiatus/Plateau/struggle/waste of time, hope I learned my lesson) and at the moment I'm doing high protein and low carbs, Jillian Michaels body revolution phase 1, and C25K again, starting week 7 tomorrow.
  • Jonathan_4
    Jonathan_4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1TheQueenB wrote: »
    Hi, I have about 40lbs to go, (I've been on a 2 plus year long hiatus/Plateau/struggle/waste of time, hope I learned my lesson) and at the moment I'm doing high protein and low carbs, Jillian Michaels body revolution phase 1, and C25K again, starting week 7 tomorrow.

Good luck!
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    @Jonathan_4 thanks!