How is the MFPer above going to die?

Options

Replies

• _Sparky_
    _Sparky_ Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Died fighting in an ultimate battle of the beasts in a real life monster game.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Sparky..was not a bright spark..stuck fork in powerpoint..nobody knows why
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Thought she was clever by teasing me with my full name, but didn't realize that saying it three times in a row summons my vengeful spirit. They say live and learn but well, she didn't live.
  • _Sparky_
    _Sparky_ Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Broke his mirror, cried himself to death
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Car accident - with his ragtop down so his hair could blow, the extreme wind blew him as well out of his car onto the ice, ice, baby...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Shaving his private arts with a cut throat razor ...not so smart..had very shaky hands..bled to death
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    He tightened his ballcap so it would stay on, but cut off an important vein and died when the pressure to the vein ruptured it. Witnesses said they'd never seen so much blood.
    Options
    Lack of blood circulation while competing in his 7th "Thumb War" competition...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Murdered by a jealous husband
    Options
    After responding "no" to her spouse's question "Do I look fat in these jeans?", the button burst from her spouse's jeans into her left eye resulting in her instant but painless death. Moral of the story: Although the truth hurts, it doesn't kill - whereas lies DO kill...

• cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    This poor soul was running rapidly towards his bus, all the while texting his lover that he was on his way; his car had a flat and the only way he could get there was Mass Transit. He slipped on a strange patch of ice, falling into the street, where he was rapidly smashed by a snow plow/blower and spit out in bloody pieces...
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    buffalo stampede
    Options
    After a family feud over what's for dinner, she heads out to the local supermarket. Ignoring the expiration date (because the price is right) she presses her luck and purchases 3 lbs of chicken breasts. She arrives home and prepares her famous chicken casserole in what seemed like a split second, putting the lives of her entire family in jeopardy. As she sets the table, she trips over the remote control causing a chain reaction as she ultimately plummets to her death as her head hits the ground.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Trying to regain his health he starts downing protein shakes in mass quantities...
    On a trip to the shopping mall to pick up more he decides to go buy some new pants on the second floor. He hops in the elevator alone..but mid level it stops..he feels a rumble in his tummy..breaks out into a sweat..he knows it means one thing..a protein fart is approaching..desperately he claws at the doors..whimpering...then ever so silently the gas leaves his body...invading his nostrils..blood quickly starts to seep from his nose..the toxic gas starts to rot his nasal passages..then eats into his brain...
    Finally the elevator starts up again and the doors open on the second floor..where 6 people die when the doors open.....protein farts are lethal..people!!
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    She attacked me, trying to attach a mistletoe belt buckle to my pants, and I was forced to spray her with pepper spray. She was allergic, it wasn't pretty.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    You've heard the tale of "Rosemary's baby"..well she had 5 of them...she made the mistake of withholding pocket money...it wasn't pretty what they did to her...
  • alphatoomega23
    alphatoomega23 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    in my arm's tonight