What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Focusing on breaking 200... when I see 199 I'm gonna be so happy!
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Be able to ride my bike again without dying.
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Starting a workout routine!! It excites me because I remember how great I felt. The energy! I can't wait to hit that goal. And I want to rock some sexy heels!
  • Adphillips9
    Adphillips9 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yay for everyone's mini goals! lots of good ones!

• astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    My current mini-goal was to get under 230 by Easter, I am 1 lb away so baring a miracle that isn't going to happen, but I'll will still count it as a success because, well, 1 lb away (and a total of 15 lbs lost). My next soft mini-goal is to be under 220 by the time I go on a work trip on May 10. It's soft because I am trying to work on not setting weight goals but more stick with it goals.
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My current mini goals:

1. Weigh in at < 155 lbs which is where I was before I found out I was pregnant with my baby I had in September.
    2. Be able to do 20 on the toes push ups, I can do 10 right now so it shouldn't take too long.
  • CChen8520
    CChen8520 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have 3:

squat 100 lbs (currently 85)
    run a 5K (1 more mile to go!)
    down to 165 by my bday in may (12 to lose)
  • augustremulous
    augustremulous Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Visiting my family the second week of May. It would be nice to go visit and look a little better each time. I basically visit them in NJ every two to three months so it's feasible to look a lot better each time, and look amazing by the holidays.

Also, be able to impress my six year old nephew and carry him easily over my head, lol. He's obsessed with being "tall and strong," and that's the label he's given me (more because of my persona and general sportiness). I like the fact that I can carry him more easily than anyone in the family.
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I have about 4.5kg to lose before I hit my original goal weight of 60kg. It is soooooo close. I can almost taste it. And then my next goal is to weigh less than 60kg.
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    I made my Easter mini-goal, lost 2.5 lbs in 2 days (I had been on a mini-plateau for a week). So my next mini-goal of being under 220 by May 10 is even more achievable.
  • youstolemyusernamex
    youstolemyusernamex Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    To be out of the 140s by the end April or at 140 :smiley:
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Losing enough weight to wear my wedding ring again (about 10 lbs)
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Just bought a bikini, and I want to lose a few pounds before I wear it in about a week or two. No specific amount lost, just a tad to make it fit more comfortably. I bought it a little small because I know I'm still losing weight.
  • Peterdroog
    Peterdroog Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Getting down to 240lbs, where I will magically pass from "Obese" to "Overweight" :-) 8 pounds to go....
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I haven't been good on diet lately, so I'm pretty much still on same mini goals I feel like I've been on for awhile. Hoping by rewriting it will re-motivate me to get there!
    • Still 3 lbs away from 30 lbs lost, would kill to get there this week
    • About 9 lbs from ONEderland
    • Hoping to be able to comfortably fit a medium at Victoria Secret (workout tops & maybe tights) by summer, lol I tried a top on and I can get it on but would definitely have to pull and tug, and even then it probably would be tight! My large tops are big, but apparently it's a BIG jump from large to medium.

Hopefully within a month I will at least be able to knock off the first two....finally!

I made it to 30 lbs lost! Now I'm only about 5 lbs away from ONEderland...so close I can taste it. I actually hopped on another scale and I was well into ONEderland...gonna try and verify my scale I use for logging is accurate by using some weights to see how close it is.

But I will add in a new mini goal of reaching 40 lbs lost.
  • Christih12
    Christih12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    All I always thought about was my goal to be at 150 which is a long ways away. So when I started at 285, I finally realized after last weigh in Im pretty happy getting below 270 and the 280 mark 2 weeks ago. So my mini goal is to get below 260 and keep going by 10s because it feels good accomplishing something along the way.
  • TheLittleFangs
    TheLittleFangs Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hit 14lbs loss today which is 1 Stone over here in the UK we measure that way (I do..my mental arithmetic is winner now!) - so my next 14lbs to get it to 2st and 50% of goal.
  • SnazzIT
    SnazzIT Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    To wear a knee high slim fitting dress for the first time in over 20 years
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!