That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• deannasueknutson
    deannasueknutson Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    When a friend tells you are an inspiration cause of all the weight you have lost. It felt great cause I have always looked up to her. It's nice it to know she looks up for me for certain things. :-)
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    You cry in the dressing room at Ann Taylor because you fit in a size 10 pants and a Medium top you thought would be too small.
  • juskaima
    juskaima Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When you realize that members of the opposite sex are checking you out and that hasn't happened in years!
  • candyzlife
    candyzlife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That moment when I could buy my hubby and his friend dairy queen for dinner and smell it all the way home and still make myself a salad for dinner instead !!
  • loreefabulous
    loreefabulous Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The moment you can finally retire some of the clothes you wore regularly because they are too big.
  • javiybrenda956
    javiybrenda956 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That moment when you see your old clothes from before and think to your self really I was that big
  • dsbroussard82
    dsbroussard82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    .......you finish your last set in the gym and take a huge gulp of water.
  • marty_smith
    marty_smith Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    When you finally fit into the clothes you got for your birthday/christmas that were always too small but you kept anyway in the hope that one day you would fit into them.
  • sarahkanzalone
    sarahkanzalone Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Your trainer has you get on a machine and you say "I think the resistance is set lower" and he says "no it's actually higher you are just getting stronger"
  • DaisiesandViolets
    DaisiesandViolets Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That moment when your bathrobe closes all the way--not just the stretched diagonal closure--properly closed. It happened yesterday morning, and I was so excited!
  • Mirasaki
    Mirasaki Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That moment when you decide you want to walk 45 minutes home instead of taking the train because it means you will get more exercise and reach your steps goal
  • Grimlock_69
    Grimlock_69 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ChristyU74 wrote: »
    When you lift more than you ever thought possible...

When your triceps don't jiggle when you wave good bye!
    that's a big one.

• kelisueray
    kelisueray Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can get out of the bathtub without thinking you need a life alert just in case.
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Just discovered this thread this morning and read the entire thing. I love these. I will start with a moment I just had this morning.

Put on a dress after 12 years of not wearing one and realize why Bruce Jenner is now Caitlyn Jenner...sorry couldn't help myself on this one. Feeling very sexy today in my dress. :smiley:

You noticed you just ran entire mile without stopping
    You notice all the veins in your hands and your wrists are much smaller
    You fit comfortably in a restaurant booth along the same lines...all the space between you and your steering wheel
    You look down and notice your legs are crossed
    Doc says you no longer need any of these medications (BP, Cholesterol, Diabetes)
    You feel space between your thighs
    Notice your collar bone
    Your daughter asks to borrow an article of clothing
    A man runs ahead of you just so he can open the door for you
  • FitEqualsSmile
    FitEqualsSmile Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • message4michelle
    message4michelle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize arm pits are actually supposed to be pits. It's hard to shave your pits when you're thin. How am I supposed to get a razor in there?
  • JonoK
    JonoK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    These are so great! Keep letting me know about your moments!
  • seomra
    seomra Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    The moment when you can take any item out of your wardrobe and know it will fit you...

The moment when you beat yourself up over the slow pace of your 5 mile run and then just realise you've run 5 miles...

The moment when you see your hip bone protruding....

The moment when your head catches up with the fact that you are no longest the biggest girl in the room....

The moment when you give away a favourite item of clothing...yet again

LOVE THIS THREAD! Well done to all of you
  • kingjabou
    kingjabou Posts: 48 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    That moment that your hindquarters start to hurt from sitting to long, and it has only been a few minutes.
  • amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    The moment you run long distances and don't get tired.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!