Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess a friend convinced me I NEED to go shopping tonorrow

Was there any doubt of you going?

If only you knew where she convinced me to go. She even showed me online what i need to get
  • cJOYv6881
    cJOYv6881 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I confess that I couldn't stand my childhood bff but never had the courage to tell her. We were "friends" for over a decade.
  • RyanDavis1
    RyanDavis1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm starting to really dislike my girlfriend because she doesn't support me in eating healthy.
  • synchkat
    Options
    RyanDavis1 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm starting to really dislike my girlfriend because she doesn't support me in eating healthy.

Awww sorry. My husband thinks I'm dumb for being healthy and "killing myself" with exercise. It's annoying sometimes
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    misfit6812 wrote: »
    Sometimes I think To myself like why can't I have 3-4 husbands!
    I know it sounds wrong, but I seen the show sisterwives and its like wow! Can I have that too!?

Forget an extra husband....I want a sister wife!
  • RyanDavis1
    RyanDavis1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    RyanDavis1 wrote: »

Awww sorry. My husband thinks I'm dumb for being healthy and "killing myself" with exercise. It's annoying sometimes

Yes it is brings me down
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    I confess that I find our client's 23 year old son ridiculously hot and I'm more than twice his age.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess, I think about dropping all these responsibilities and becoming a tennis bum. I have no desire for things anymore and I am actively working to downsize just so I can do that when I retire in a few years.
  • NYRhockey00
    NYRhockey00 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I confess these new boxers I bought are life changing.
  • synchkat
    Options
    It's a McDonald's for lunch day, going for dinner kinda evening and my house is being cleaned while I skate and shop. I'm kinda spoiled
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    It's a McDonald's for lunch day, going for dinner kinda evening and my house is being cleaned while I skate and shop. I'm kinda spoiled

I love McD's. Am I invited?
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I confess that I suggested our trip to Hooters for all you can eat wings last night and ate 3 plates of them. I did log them and feel pretty sluggish today but they were sooooooo yummy. (did I mention that I had a lovely, healthy dinner marinading in the fridge that would have been quick to cook?)
  • synchkat
    Options

As long as tou don't mock my salad
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    I confess that I sometimes still count on my fingers when adding.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

Are you adding French fries to it?
  • synchkat
    Options

Are you adding French fries to it?

No. I have normal salads
  • synchkat
    Options
    linddd wrote: »
    I confess that I sometimes still count on my fingers when adding.

I do too.