Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    26101001301_1182cc01c4_z.jpg?resize=480%2C640&ssl=1
    26141409416_db7721e0c5_z.jpg?resize=480%2C640&ssl=1
    25562587884_2443eb0ed7_z.jpg?resize=480%2C550&ssl=1
    These came out in Australia. Is tiramisu a regular flavor there? That sounds pretty neat.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Lies. It's all about the Trader Joe's version of them. Joe-Joes arw vastly superior
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    These came out in Australia. Is tiramisu a regular flavor there? That sounds pretty neat.

It was posted on April 1st so I'm still skeptical.
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I just tried Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreos since I love both. They tasted like neither. Despondence abounds.
  • jaybird1705
    jaybird1705 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    S'mores are my all-time favorite limited edition Oreo. 8mtaat7g11fj.jpeg
  • jaybird1705
    Options
    The new strawberry shortcake Oreos are actually pretty good. I put a slab of fresh strawberry on mine to cut the sweetness and to make it "healthier."edr0wf5otsdg.jpeg
    prtit67lnofu.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    S'mores are my all-time favorite limited edition Oreo. 8mtaat7g11fj.jpeg

LOL! I'm so gonna say this the next time my coworker says oreos (or anything) are bad for me. :)

Edited because good grammar is your friend.
  • Mentali
    Mentali Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I could probably eat an aisle of Birthday Cake Oreos.
  • jaybird1705
    Options
    I just ate three boxes of Oreo thins and I do not feel thin at all!
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I dont think the suggested serving size for oreos and for what calories they will cost me to eat them are worth it but have you tried the oreo yougurts?? omg.. they are yummy and have little oreo bits in them. That is the extent of oreos I eat. If you love them and have the calories to spare... then I guess eat them but I wont be even buying them. My husband would eat the whole package before I even got around to attempting a cookie and that man is borderline on high cholesterol according the docs. So no for him and no for me. To each their own. The closest we get to oreos is an occasional oreo yogurt.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I dont think the suggested serving size for oreos and for what calories they will cost me to eat them are worth it but have you tried the oreo yougurts?? omg.. they are yummy and have little oreo bits in them. That is the extent of oreos I eat. If you love them and have the calories to spare... then I guess eat them but I wont be even buying them. My husband would eat the whole package before I even got around to attempting a cookie and that man is borderline on high cholesterol according the docs. So no for him and no for me. To each their own. The closest we get to oreos is an occasional oreo yogurt.

Ok.... let's see...

Yocrunch Oreo yogurts are 170 calories. Most of those are from sugar (25g!), with only 5g of protein. For 170 calories you could eat an Oreo and a serving of plain Greek yogurt and you'd get better nutrition for your calories... and only 12g of sugar (and 7 of those from the yogurt) plus 18g of protein.

Just saying. I don't understand the logic there. I mean, it's totally fine to eat those yogurts obviously, but if you think you're making a better choice, think again.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    eldamiano wrote: »
    eldamiano wrote: »
    Oreos are horrendously overrated. Not bad, but the fact that I have a pack on my desk which is only half finished while having bought about 20 different packets since I acquired the packet originally.... it speaks volumes....

about your lack of humanity...

or more likely, that I am a bit classier when it comes to biscuits.....

You probably don't even know what it is to soak an Oreo in milk until it no longer floats and then squish it between your tongue and the roof of your mouth.

I am glad I am not like you personally....
  • Rit1603
    Rit1603 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    Ingredients

SUGAR, UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID), PALM AND/OR CANOLA OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORNSTARCH, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLIN - AN ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CHOCOLATE.CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY.

two cookies of 20 grams contain 13 grams of sugar. Honestly, I don't see anything yummy in here, and I know Oreos taste artificial and not very rich.

Never bought oreos. And looking at these I am happy I didn't . But I am sure they taste good as they seem to be very popular.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Picked these up today. (Strawberry Chocolate, Chestnut and Chocolate, Macadamia and chocolate soft cookies).
    0if3a1rny9e4.jpeg
  • filovirus76
    filovirus76 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Nutterbutter > Oreo
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Picked these up today. (Strawberry Chocolate, Chestnut and Chocolate, Macadamia and chocolate soft cookies).
    0if3a1rny9e4.jpeg
    How were they? The soft cookies look really interesting.

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Nutterbutter > Oreo

I wish there was a gtfo flag! Nutterbutter. Pshaw!
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

You guys have influenced me! I saw all of these at the supermarket last week and bought the lemon ones.
    They are pretty good, I definitely like the thin version better than the regular oreos, the biscuit part is crispier and not so gluey when you eat it.
    But still, they would never win against a Timtam.
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    'Tis 8:00 AM...

I do believe it's time for an Oreo!

I picked up a package of the limited edition "filled cupcake" ones last night...I'll be trying one of those later today.

Do report your findings.

I ranked them just below the brownie batter.

I'd agree - middle of the road as far as Oreos go (I couldn't wait and had to have one!)

Better than the chocolate cream, birthday cake, brownie batter, and golden

About equal to red velvet, cinnamon bun (though probably slightly behind all of these)

Below Regular, Double Stuff, Mint

Of the ones I've tried, I would rank them as so:

Champion: Original

First Tier Winners: Triple Double, Double Stuf, Brownie Batter, Filled Cupcake, Reese's - (in order)

Second Tier Winner: Cinnamon Bun

Losers: Mint

IDK. I tried the strawberry shortcake ones and I had a devil of a time trying to stop eating them! And the smell . . . OMG Heaven must smell like that! Also, I liked the Reese's peanut butter cup Oreos and the Red Velvet Oreos. The cream cheese filling in the Red Velvet Oreos - delicious!