30 day shred 5/31 start

Options
123457»

Replies

• Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Day 16 done. A bit easier than yesterday but wow I sweated a lot. My knee started hurting a bit on the lunges but it wasn't too bad thankfully. And I'm not cursing Jillian anymore. :)
  • beancurdie
    beancurdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great work, ladies!

Things are a bit crazy at work and at home, so I haven't been around to post my progress. Still working on Shred. No movement on the scale and I haven't measured myself recently. Hopefully I'll get some time this weekend.
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wow... the last post was from five days ago! What happened to our support system??

I am at fault for this too - I've been so bad about getting on here and posting to you all! I will make it up to all of you - LOL!

So, last week I didn't lose any weight and I'm blaming my diet. I've been doing good, but eating far too little calories. I think its messing me up. This week (the weigh-in is tomorrow) I have also been slacking on exercise - I think I've done shred once in the past week. I've been keeping up with the gym until friday - then I didn't work out again until yesterday. That is a whole FOUR days off!! I just wanted to spend time with the family and between that and school work, I haven't allowed myself time to exercise. So, I'm nervous about the upcoming weigh-in.

However, thanks to whoever told me that level 2 was easier on shred - it is a much different workout and I find it easier without having to do all those jump and jacks and jump rope exercises! But it is still difficult and I'm sweating just as much as I wwas in level one! (I, too, hate the plank exercises - the plank jumps and the plank jacks... yuck)

Anyway, wish me luck for tomorrow and I hope you guys can start posting again! We need to motivate each other!! :)
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I guess everyone has abandoned the thread?? I'm hoping no one abandoned their workout regime or Jillian's 30-day shred...