Motivation, Success and Frustration Sharing!

Options

Replies

• GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Nichole so sorry to hear of your loss.
  • ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Gill: Thanks for pushing me Gill! I'm working on it!!
    We woke up to snow... envious of being out in the garden!! I keep wanting to go for a walk with the puppy in the morning but the snow is a real deterant.

Health-guard : I love kayaking! I am so ready for spring to actually come and get out on the river or lake!!!

Nicole: So sorry for your loss. How sad. =( I’m so sick of the snow and the winter advisories myself! Yuck!! Doesn’t help with anyone’s mood! Do the best you can to get through the day! We are all here to listen.

Rachel: Way to help make yourself feel amazing! I actually love those days when you feel pretty… just makes for a good day! Have fun at the pole dancing class… sounds fun with a friend!!

Today is another snowy crappy day… hard to love Friday when it looks like this!
    The hubby decided he wanted a new recliner for his bday… I decided I didn’t want a recliner but a new couch or sectional with a recliner built in… guess we are going shopping tonight!! It will have to be an early anniversary present as well! The daughter wants to go shopping for her 8th grade graduation dress! Guess it’s more formal than I remember!
    Suppose to go to a 40th birthday party Saturday night back home… found out some of my close friends are not going so I am on the fence… maybe I will go for an hour or so. Guess I’ll do better on the alcohol this way though!! =)
    Had a good day yesterday but a little frustrated when the scale was not so happy this morning… oh well… I’ll blame water and bloating!
    Happy Friday!!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Sorry... made me smile
    funny-friday-image.jpg
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    This one is for Gill who is baking today!! Cuz I would have a hard time resisting a cupcake right now!

dcff624d8a9fe2012616ef8cb118f9f1.jpg
  • JuanSLOjourney
    JuanSLOjourney Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow, seems like a positive group of people. Thinking that is what I need to stay motivated. Looking to find a support group that can help me achieve goals and keep me going. Trying to lose weight while working at a job that keeps me seated for 10hrs per day is not easy.
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    O.M.G. Rachel! You have to tell me about the pole dancing! Sounds so fun and maybe dangerous? I know I would swing around and pull my fat and land on my head or something ridiculous!! Never tried it before... not sure I am brave enough. Can't even zumba for crying out loud! Glad you did your hair and are feeling smoking today! NICE!

Nichole, that is awful about your uncle and your bad day. I like Rachel's idea of a special coffee/tea. Hopefully your coworkers will be understanding today and don't feel bad about any blubbering or anything today at work - you are allowed!

I'm so glad it's Friday, I'm ready for the weekend! Hope everyone has a great start to the weekend today!
  • bluepoppies777
    Options
  • bluepoppies777
    Options
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    juanjm1978 wrote: »
    Wow, seems like a positive group of people. Thinking that is what I need to stay motivated. Looking to find a support group that can help me achieve goals and keep me going. Trying to lose weight while working at a job that keeps me seated for 10hrs per day is not easy.

Welcome! Share often!
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    With Cari out I almost forgot about meme Friday, ahhh!!!

fkai8ug0pn92.jpg
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for your well wishes. Made it thru today at work. Pretty much said F$&@ it all day. Know what could make this day even better? You guessed it TOM bloat. I have done really good on my food so far today. But tonight I am eating pizza tonight and I'm not feeling bad about it
  • tazzy2911
    tazzy2911 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Nichole so sorry for your loss xx
  • GillianSmith2
    Options
    Thanks for the meme Shy. I did have 2 small ones but i fit them in to my calories :) You are doing awesome with your steps. I have just about done for today so come and catch me at the finish line :smiley:
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    This lifestyle must b starting to stick a little. Proud of myself I am just leaving gym. Did 10 minutes in arc trainer, arms and abs. Now I'm going to to eat my pizza. And I think I might even end of on the good side of the calories.
    Everyone have a great weekend. You guys all rock
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Nicole... enjoy your pizza... you put in a helluva day... Way to rock it at the gym too!! You are awesome!! After a day like that not sure I would've had it in me!!
    Gill... not have the best day at it today but I will try to catch ya!!
  • GillianSmith2
    Options
    Shy - great work on the steps challenge :smiley:
  • GillianSmith2
    Options
    Im thinking of trying something new next week. I have managed to increase my calories and continue to lose weight at a steady pace so the next thing is to try and eat a bit healthier. I am going to try and stay within my calories and match my macros. Macros are something ive not bothered with before so wish me luck :wink:
  • CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, just a quick post, I've been home a couple of days now, but under very stressful circumstances, basically I had a call Thursday night whilst in Austria to tell me my Mum had been rushed into intensive care as her condition had deteriorated rapidly. I abandoned the rest of my holiday and flew back to the UK on the next flight. I've been at the hospital in London for the last couple of days now at her bedside but they are saying there isn't anything more they can do for her, it's now just a case of making her as comfortable as possible and waiting for the inevitable. I'm in bits. I'll keep checking back in when I can, but it might be a while until I'm fully 'back'. Keep up the good work everyone, take care of yourselves and your loved ones. X
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    @caritjr - so sorry to hear about your mum. Take care of yourself.
  • SusanConway333
    SusanConway333 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Motivation is slipping. Allowing to many "cheats" Need to pull myself up by the bootstraps. time for pep talk to self. having reaction to medication...diarrhea, heartburn, & pain when swallowing. Yet another one I can add to the do not take list!