Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    That sounds no fun at all
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I went for a short run on my lunch break. My boss is gone. I am tempted to ride out the afternoon in my workout clothes, including my purple camo UA leggings... :p

remember my comment about sitting in sweaty work out clothes and what happened to my friend... you don't want a boil on your tailbone a doctor has to lance and your husband has to stuff with gauze.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I went for a short run on my lunch break. My boss is gone. I am tempted to ride out the afternoon in my workout clothes, including my purple camo UA leggings... :p

remember my comment about sitting in sweaty work out clothes and what happened to my friend... you don't want a boil on your tailbone a doctor has to lance and your husband has to stuff with gauze.

True. :s
  • no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I purposefully design all my meals so I can eat large portions for little calories. Despite losing a bajillion pounds, and maintaining the loss, I still need QUANITITY to feel full.

My guests are aghast when they see my big ol' jethro portions. (ie- huge bowls of air popped popcorn, 2 or 3 potatoes with my dinner, mountains of salad... etc)

Also, sometimes, when I am stressed, I still binge eat. Its very comforting to overeat, like wrapping up in a warm blanket.

Each binge session gets farther and farther apart, and I can usually somewhat balance the week to prevent weight gain. Its pretty infrequent now, but still happens sometimes.

I am exactly the same way for the Quantity to feel full aspect. Those frozen bags of broccoli/cauliflower-- I usually cook that and eat the whole bag. I'm not even sure how that qualifies as 3.5 servings per bag. LIES. And then I'll eat a giant piece of boneless skinless chicken (8-10oz). I spice it up with whatever I want but I know that those two heaps of food make me full. And at only roughly 300 calories (100 for the broccoli and 200 for the chicken). As for the salad. Usually, when I know I'm ordering salad from Subway I will always bring extra spinach with me to work because even though they put a good amount of lettuce in those salads, I still want more. So, I just add more spinach until I'm full! My binge eat problem is air popped popcorn. I allow a good amount of kernels in my popper one day a week. It makes me happy.
  • no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I only weigh myself after a gym workout, sans clothes. There are still fluctuations but It feels nice to get all the extra fluid out.

I actually feel my heaviest after a gym workout. The muscles retain water so I always feel fat and bloated. Therefore, I have to weigh myself first thing in the morning after 8 hours of no water/food or I don't weigh myself at all. Sometimes I sneak a peak of my weight before bed with clothes on and food from the day to see the weight difference between the whole day. Sometimes it makes me happy that after food from the day and all my bed clothes that the weight I see used to be the weight I saw first thing in the morning which meant I Was losing weight and it actually made me feel better.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    If an agreement isn't reached the union is going on strike at 6 am Wed morning... I may well be a central office technician by Wed.

Yikes. Good luck.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    If an agreement isn't reached the union is going on strike at 6 am Wed morning... I may well be a central office technician by Wed.

Yikes. Good luck.
    Ouch, sorry POF

• Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This is pretty embarrassing but I can eat an entire jar of nutella in one sitting (750g). If it didn't make me fat, I would eat a jar a day.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    This is pretty embarrassing but I can eat an entire jar of nutella in one sitting (750g). If it didn't make me fat, I would eat a jar a day.

What do you eat it on?
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

What do you eat it on?

A spoon, @Italian_Buju !!! That's all you need!!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I could totally do this with cookie butter.

• orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I confess today that I had three breakfasts.

My first breakfast was around 5:30-5:45 & it was ice cream, my second breakfast was at 7:00 & was my Cake Batter Oatmeal, & my third breakfast was on my first break & it was chicken.

d96d2d99dcacdb37087856633416f644.jpg

I like your style!

Tell me more of this cake batter oatmeal please

Ingredients in my Cake Batter Oatmeal

1. 1 Scoop of Musclepharm Birthday Cake Protein Powder

139449_1.jpg

I've found this protein powder is very thick & I feel it's what allows this to become dense like a cake.

2. 1 scoop Quaker Oats Quick Oats

3. I've used Almond & Cashew milk & usually just use around 2.80-3.00 ounces of liquid

I put this in the microwave for around a minute & 30 seconds, & it usually comes out dense like a cake.

The one day I had to use water at work since my milk leaked out of my container & it turned out as hard as a brick. A coworker thought I was eating a Rice Krispie treat :D:D:D.

I'm so tempted to buy so of that protein powder now....

ETA: Luckily, i do not appear to be able to get this in the UK
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I never got a chance to post this pic. Lois, Danny and me in NYC.
    edcq51iwf35g.jpg

<3 That was great fun, I'm so glad we managed to meet up.

Lois the picture looks like you guys are family taking a picture together.

You two could pass as relatives.

That is funny, that crossed my mind too... Although Lois is much cuter and has a better accent!

*Blushes* Thanks guys! I would love to be related to Patricia! She would the a cool Aunt!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    I confess today that I had three breakfasts.

My first breakfast was around 5:30-5:45 & it was ice cream, my second breakfast was at 7:00 & was my Cake Batter Oatmeal, & my third breakfast was on my first break & it was chicken.

d96d2d99dcacdb37087856633416f644.jpg

I like your style!

Tell me more of this cake batter oatmeal please

Ingredients in my Cake Batter Oatmeal

1. 1 Scoop of Musclepharm Birthday Cake Protein Powder

139449_1.jpg

I've found this protein powder is very thick & I feel it's what allows this to become dense like a cake.

2. 1 scoop Quaker Oats Quick Oats

3. I've used Almond & Cashew milk & usually just use around 2.80-3.00 ounces of liquid

I put this in the microwave for around a minute & 30 seconds, & it usually comes out dense like a cake.

The one day I had to use water at work since my milk leaked out of my container & it turned out as hard as a brick. A coworker thought I was eating a Rice Krispie treat :D:D:D.

I'm so tempted to buy so of that protein powder now....

ETA: Luckily, i do not appear to be able to get this in the UK

I was just about to check that out myself. Damn
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

I am mildly allergic to hazelnuts, but can do that with pb easily
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

What do you eat it on?

A spoon, @Italian_Buju !!! That's all you need!!

Oh God! It is so rich though!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

I have never purchased Nutella...or cookie butter. I think I'll keep it that way, because I suspect I could also eat the entire jar in one day with a spoon. I've already confessed I've done that with cream cheese frosting before.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Sending good thoughts.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I could totally do this with cookie butter.

Same! I've ate a whole jar of Giant's Strawberry Shortcake spread at least twice before.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I am mildly allergic to hazelnuts, but can do that with pb easily

The only nut butter I could eat a whole jar of would be this

th?id=OIP.Mc5f7b26aac3ca13d53d60f8108c56d4co0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300