Did you get your 40 minutes in missy!?

Who's jillian here you or me nicky? :laugh: :wink:

:bigsmile:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    If nothing else, we are a FUN team! LOL :laugh:

It's happy hour-- right?

I think we're all a bit delirious from all those exercise endorphins from last weeks' challenge!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    im so in on this. i have been doing horrible this past week :( exams and all. but im getting back into it!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Ummm...no. I got in 5 min. & the boys woke up. I ignored them & continued to work out so they went upstairs & woke up their sister. I can't spank with weights in my hands so I had to put them down & parent. :noway: LOL DH just put the boys in the shower & then he needs to go get gas so I'm going to try to do it up while he's gone. When he comes back, we're doing another 20 min. of cardio....and not like what you're thinking...okay...that too. :wink:

:laugh: Sorry, guys. I'm in a mood today.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    must be something in the air-- I was nutso yesterday-- today it's your turn.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Ummm...no. I got in 5 min. & the boys woke up. I ignored them & continued to work out so they went upstairs & woke up their sister. I can't spank with weights in my hands so I had to put them down & parent. :noway: LOL DH just put the boys in the shower & then he needs to go get gas so I'm going to try to do it up while he's gone. When he comes back, we're doing another 20 min. of cardio....and not like what you're thinking...okay...that too. :wink:

:laugh: Sorry, guys. I'm in a mood today.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I:heart: You 6 I mean 3 babybeans
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    hehehe

:smooched:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Ohmigosh this challenge is rocking my world! I thought I measured everything, but I'm realizing that when it comes to dressings and sauces I never really did. I am finding that my measurements were pretty close to what they actually are when I measure though, so that's good. Tonight it was jelly, and I had the knife just ready to pull it out, and I was like...ugh I need to MEASURE for Tresa lol...so I did...
  • Marla64
    Options
    Ohmigosh this challenge is rocking my world! I thought I measured everything, but I'm realizing that when it comes to dressings and sauces I never really did. I am finding that my measurements were pretty close to what they actually are when I measure though, so that's good. Tonight it was jelly, and I had the knife just ready to pull it out, and I was like...ugh I need to MEASURE for Tresa lol...so I did...

that's so great, Laura-- I'm there with you-- I am anal about measuring my salad dressing, but I measured peanut butter for the first week or so when I started "dieting" then eyeballed it after that. I'm measuring this week and see that my eyeballs have been pretty darn good on the pbj on my sandwich. But, I was a good doobie, just the same, and got out my measuring spoons!

Great challenge, Tresa--

I also changed my calories again-- I'd upped my cals to 1350 for a while since I was rather going over anyway, but knocked them back down to 1200 to get this ball of wax going again-- 50 by June, or die trying, baby!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Marla - me thinks you need to try what Laura, Jeannie & I did. A day of pure junk. Over do your calories, don't exercise, shock your system. Next day, back to your 1300, exercising, good foods, etc... It worked for all of us! Wanna try?

Laura - good job, girl! I am hoping to do that all day tomorrow. I haven't been a good girl for Tresa's challenge. :grumble:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Marla - me thinks you need to try what Laura, Jeannie & I did. A day of pure junk. Over do your calories, don't exercise, shock your system. Next day, back to your 1300, exercising, good foods, etc... It worked for all of us! Wanna try?

Laura - good job, girl! I am hoping to do that all day tomorrow. I haven't been a good girl for Tresa's challenge. :grumble:

My dear Mrs. Beans-- I did try that-- it was called Christmas vacation.

I think knocking out the peanuts, though, will really help. We'll see next week.
  • Marla64
    Options
    however, if I don't see a loss on Wednesday, Burger King, here I come.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Ok ... me right after Zumba:

000200A3.gif

Me now ...

000201B0.gif

I am going to go get in the shower and see if I can recover! It definitely kicked my tushie tonight! Burned 587 calories though ...

Later ... if I'm still alive. :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Evening ladies,

What a friggin roller coaster of a day. I have NO idea the effect today is going to have on me lol. Here's what went down. My meals were good. I got soo hungry this afternoon and one of the people I work with said that she had a serving of trail mix I could have and I figured why not, So she said you can have all of it and gave me a bag. Didnt look like much so I ate it up while I worked some reports. Well I then took the time to look at the nutrition facts and....450 calories for what I ate. Eeeeeek! at least it wasnt empty calories. Well I figure ah well not biggie. But it gets even weirder. I obviously make sure that I get to the gym tonight. So I hop on the elliptical and go. Gym has a tv on the ellpicals so I start watching my thursday night line up. And after each show ends I think...If I leave now I will miss my next show. I'll just stick around. until that one is over. Before I know it I look down at my HRM and I have been on the elliptical for 1 and a half hours. I didnt want to skip my strength training so I did that too. Well final tally was 1144 calories. So I got home and ate something right away but I am still 1200 calories under my goal and I ate 1780 calories today. It's 10:14 so I dont want to eat anything else because it is late so I have no idea lol. Ah well I will try to have more control over my day tommorow. :noway: :grumble:
  • Marla64
    Options
    spyguy-- you rock-- you crack me up with your posts.

Way to go in the gym tonight-- I'd personally kill for a few extra calories tonight. I ran/walked for 30 minutes tonight in the bitter cold and earned some-- but, man, I'm hungry tonight.

Heading to work-- nite all!!!!!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Today was in the pooper for me. :grumble: :grumble: Not even gonna talk about it.

Night my team

Lynnie
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies,

What a friggin roller coaster of a day. I have NO idea the effect today is going to have on me lol. Here's what went down. My meals were good. I got soo hungry this afternoon and one of the people I work with said that she had a serving of trail mix I could have and I figured why not, So she said you can have all of it and gave me a bag. Didnt look like much so I ate it up while I worked some reports. Well I then took the time to look at the nutrition facts and....450 calories for what I ate. Eeeeeek! at least it wasnt empty calories. Well I figure ah well not biggie. But it gets even weirder. I obviously make sure that I get to the gym tonight. So I hop on the elliptical and go. Gym has a tv on the ellpicals so I start watching my thursday night line up. And after each show ends I think...If I leave now I will miss my next show. I'll just stick around. until that one is over. Before I know it I look down at my HRM and I have been on the elliptical for 1 and a half hours. I didnt want to skip my strength training so I did that too. Well final tally was 1144 calories. So I got home and ate something right away but I am still 1200 calories under my goal and I ate 1780 calories today. It's 10:14 so I dont want to eat anything else because it is late so I have no idea lol. Ah well I will try to have more control over my day tommorow. :noway: :grumble:

Dave and I have only had our elliptical for about 2 weeks but I have never "accidentally" worked out for an hour and a half. I set it for 45 minutes and am about ready to pass out after 20. :laugh: So I think, you rock.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    HI everybody, just wanted to say hi, I am having a really rough day, it is that time and since I have only been on this heathly living thing for two weeks, it absolutely sucks. I am not doing horrible, but I want lots of junk and it is SOOO hard to resist.