Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I confess today that I had three breakfasts.

My first breakfast was around 5:30-5:45 & it was ice cream, my second breakfast was at 7:00 & was my Cake Batter Oatmeal, & my third breakfast was on my first break & it was chicken.

d96d2d99dcacdb37087856633416f644.jpg

I like your style!

Tell me more of this cake batter oatmeal please

Ingredients in my Cake Batter Oatmeal

1. 1 Scoop of Musclepharm Birthday Cake Protein Powder

139449_1.jpg

I've found this protein powder is very thick & I feel it's what allows this to become dense like a cake.

2. 1 scoop Quaker Oats Quick Oats

3. I've used Almond & Cashew milk & usually just use around 2.80-3.00 ounces of liquid

I put this in the microwave for around a minute & 30 seconds, & it usually comes out dense like a cake.

The one day I had to use water at work since my milk leaked out of my container & it turned out as hard as a brick. A coworker thought I was eating a Rice Krispie treat :D:D:D.

I'm so tempted to buy so of that protein powder now....

ETA: Luckily, i do not appear to be able to get this in the UK

I was just about to check that out myself. Damn

You are coming to America and it's sold a GNC. (Yes, I am an enabler.)

I was trying not to think of that.

@Lois_1989 Shall I bring you back some too?

If it will fit in your suitcase, I would be very grateful! :)

We've bought massive suitcases to take with us, and we're only planning on taking a small amount of clothes ;)

@Oberon21 @rungirl1973 we need to go to a GNC or similar, where i can get this magic birthday cake powder

You also need to get the Combat Crunch Birthday Cake bar! So good.

th?id=OIP.Mb2a14ef2a2a08658273372f8062973e7o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

@Lois_1989 and I require these!

As long as they aren't crazy prices. I'll let you judge it. I just bought a box of 12 protein bars for £29, so around £2.50 a bar, you're good. :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    @rungirl1973 what's the weather like? I need to start packing, and I always overpack, but I don't want lots of jumpers if I don't need em.

And how many pairs of shoes is too many? I'm up to 5 so far.....

It's going to be in the 70's farenheit here for the next few days, Nicci. And Nashville is usually a little warmer than here. Maybe pack 1 jumper, but I doubt you'll need it.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

My first breakfast was around 5:30-5:45 & it was ice cream, my second breakfast was at 7:00 & was my Cake Batter Oatmeal, & my third breakfast was on my first break & it was chicken.

I like your style!

139449_1.jpg

I've found this protein powder is very thick & I feel it's what allows this to become dense like a cake.

3. I've used Almond & Cashew milk & usually just use around 2.80-3.00 ounces of liquid

I put this in the microwave for around a minute & 30 seconds, & it usually comes out dense like a cake.

The one day I had to use water at work since my milk leaked out of my container & it turned out as hard as a brick. A coworker thought I was eating a Rice Krispie treat :D:D:D.

We've bought massive suitcases to take with us, and we're only planning on taking a small amount of clothes ;)

@Oberon21 @rungirl1973 we need to go to a GNC or similar, where i can get this magic birthday cake powder

This looks like candy

I thought it looked like warty skin, actually. :D

Ick!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    They are moving me to Varick Street.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    My strike supervisor just called me Patty. I will need to correct that immediately.

OH, NO!!! Strike one, strike supervisor!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I like your style!

139449_1.jpg

This looks like candy

Susie only you haha :p<3.

You should ask Mr. Susie what he thinks it looks like.

I did! He said: "I don't know. Something... unpleasant. O.o"

He's right! :s
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    My strike supervisor just called me Patty. I will need to correct that immediately.

:hushed: Smack down I think!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

I like your style!

139449_1.jpg

I just ordered two boxes of those for hubby. They're his favorite. I'm not a fan.

I agree! Although I think they taste EXACTLY like Fruity Pebbles, I think they're are WAY too sweet and I have to make myself choke them down. The cookie dough and peanut butter cup on the other hand. Well, that's a horse of a different color.
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This is pretty embarrassing but I can eat an entire jar of nutella in one sitting (750g). If it didn't make me fat, I would eat a jar a day.

What do you eat it on?

Eating nutella with anything but a spoon ruins its pure delishness. P.S. I am now 6 months nutella-free!
  • quiksylver296
    edited April 2016
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

I like your style!

139449_1.jpg

I just ordered two boxes of those for hubby. They're his favorite. I'm not a fan.

I agree! Although I think they taste EXACTLY like Fruity Pebbles, I think they're are WAY too sweet and I have to make myself choke them down. The cookie dough and peanut butter cup on the other hand. Well, that's a horse of a different color.

The cookie dough and the BROWNIE!!!

Oh, and the white chocolate raspberry was yucky, too. Maybe it's just the ones with the white coating, vs the chocolatey coating.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    I was shopping at a Super Wal-Mart today & couldn't believe how many expired yogurts I saw! I picked up a few to look at the flavor & then checked the expiration date & they were expired for 19 days! Not sure how long yogurt is safe to eat after the expiration date, but wasn't taking any chances.

If someone was in that area I was going to tell them, but didn't see anyone working in that area.

Same thing happened to us at a Safeway here (grocery store). My sister wanted some yogurt and they were all expired. I wanted cottage cheese and a protein shake and they were expired. Very annoying. :|

Mr. Mo and I went to a local grocery store Tuesday night after the gym and I was going to buy a CC bar. I noticed all the ones they had out were covered in dust so I decided to look at the expiration date. MAY 06 2015!!! They have been expired for almost a year!!! Needless to say, I didn't buy any and someone should be fired for their inventory control.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Why do people do that?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I like your style!

139449_1.jpg

The cookie dough and the BROWNIE!!!

Oh, and the white chocolate raspberry was yucky, too. Maybe it's just the ones with the white coating, vs the chocolatey coating.

White chocolate raspberry and cinnamon roll are my favorites.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    I was shopping at a Super Wal-Mart today & couldn't believe how many expired yogurts I saw! I picked up a few to look at the flavor & then checked the expiration date & they were expired for 19 days! Not sure how long yogurt is safe to eat after the expiration date, but wasn't taking any chances.

If someone was in that area I was going to tell them, but didn't see anyone working in that area.

Same thing happened to us at a Safeway here (grocery store). My sister wanted some yogurt and they were all expired. I wanted cottage cheese and a protein shake and they were expired. Very annoying. :|

Mr. Mo and I went to a local grocery store Tuesday night after the gym and I was going to buy a CC bar. I noticed all the ones they had out were covered in dust so I decided to look at the expiration date. MAY 06 2015!!! They have been expired for almost a year!!! Needless to say, I didn't buy any and someone should be fired for their inventory control.

Wow... Mo wins longest expired food.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

I like your style!

139449_1.jpg

This looks like candy

I think you just saved me from spending a ton of money on protein bars, I can't get that image out of my head!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    @orangesmartie I got your card yesterday and the Hamster made my day so thank you! <3
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    @rungirl1973 what's the weather like? I need to start packing, and I always overpack, but I don't want lots of jumpers if I don't need em.

And how many pairs of shoes is too many? I'm up to 5 so far.....

It's going to be in the 70's farenheit here for the next few days, Nicci. And Nashville is usually a little warmer than here. Maybe pack 1 jumper, but I doubt you'll need it.

What's that in proper measures? About 20c?
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

Uh-oh! If that carries on, join the picket line