Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    The jeans I'm wearing today make my quads look amazing!

Just a random thought I had.

Do you keep poking them (your quads)? Or, is that just me? :#

Not just you! I do that and my triceps hehe

I do too.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I'm exhausted.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    This is pretty embarrassing but I can eat an entire jar of nutella in one sitting (750g). If it didn't make me fat, I would eat a jar a day.

What do you eat it on?

Eating nutella with anything but a spoon ruins its pure delishness. P.S. I am now 6 months nutella-free!

No, no....as an Italian kid Nutella on REAL bread (not that white people bread stuffs) was a staple at my elementary school. I did not eat them, but most of my classmates did!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    I was shopping at a Super Wal-Mart today & couldn't believe how many expired yogurts I saw! I picked up a few to look at the flavor & then checked the expiration date & they were expired for 19 days! Not sure how long yogurt is safe to eat after the expiration date, but wasn't taking any chances.

If someone was in that area I was going to tell them, but didn't see anyone working in that area.

Same thing happened to us at a Safeway here (grocery store). My sister wanted some yogurt and they were all expired. I wanted cottage cheese and a protein shake and they were expired. Very annoying. :|

Mr. Mo and I went to a local grocery store Tuesday night after the gym and I was going to buy a CC bar. I noticed all the ones they had out were covered in dust so I decided to look at the expiration date. MAY 06 2015!!! They have been expired for almost a year!!! Needless to say, I didn't buy any and someone should be fired for their inventory control.

:s

That is truly terrible!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    I have zero interest in do any actual work but I've done a lot of personal adulting stuff. Heh. I guess I should do some real work now....

Personal adulting IS real work!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I had lost 124 lbs in 2 years and still have about 30 more to go. For the past 6 months I have been cheating at night even after having a good dinner and a nighttime snack. I feel it like it is binging as I eat until I am really full.

So what could you do instead of eating again? Fold laundry? Cross stitch? Knit or crochet? Read a paper book? Or take a bubble bath? Do anything you wouldn't want to get food on...

Good.luck!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Day 3. My strike partner is a super sweet French guy who is a complete know it all. I have been lectured on the types of veganism, how all religions are tied to female sexuality and the suppression of that sexuality, why the human brain grew larger vs. apes, what happens to the gut when stuff like vinegar is ingested, what happens to fat when you lose it, and why people with more muscle and less fat weigh more. That was yesterday. Wonder what I'll learn today?

He never stops talking.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Day 3. My strike partner is a super sweet French guy who is a complete know it all. I have been lectured on the types of veganism, how all religions are tied to female sexuality and the suppression of that sexuality, why the human brain grew larger vs. apes, what happens to the gut when stuff like vinegar is ingested, what happens to fat when you lose it, and why people with more muscle and less fat weigh more. That was yesterday. Wonder what I'll learn today?

He never stops talking.

Dislike, big time. I could not handle this.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

He never stops talking.

Headphones and some music?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    My strike supervisor just called me Patty. I will need to correct that immediately.

Tell them to call you POF :).

Today my supervisor called me Pia for Pain In The *kitten*.

LMAO @lois_1989!

We call those PITAs, not PIAs. :p
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

He never stops talking.

Just reading this almost gave me a migraine, yikes! Can you strike him harder so he's too busy defending and doesn't have time to talk? ;)
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

He never stops talking.

I'd be that person that would just keep rebutting all his BS Lol
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    My Friday Dance!

e7omm0ougi0q.gif
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    I confess, I have a slight addiction to Ice Breakers Sours at the moment. Fortunately they are sugar-free otherwise I would be in trouble.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I confess, I have a slight addiction to Ice Breakers Sours at the moment. Fortunately they are sugar-free otherwise I would be in trouble.

Don't eat a whole container at once. You'll be in the bathroom all day. My son figured that one out the hard way. :D
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    My Friday Dance!

e7omm0ougi0q.gif

ol5gvfwcfjgy.gif
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

Don't eat a whole container at once. You'll be in the bathroom all day. My son figured that one out the hard way. :D

Noted! lol *Takes two more then puts the pot away* :#
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

He never stops talking.

Well, now I really understand why you're exhausted. I thought 12 hours doing someone else's work would be enough.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    My Friday Dance!

e7omm0ougi0q.gif

ol5gvfwcfjgy.gif

ohgqpivuhvsr.gif
  • MoHousdon
    Options