Replies

• fearlessliving
    fearlessliving Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That must have been some good tv!
  • fearlessliving
    fearlessliving Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! Mty bf thinks I'm about ready to cave in as I listed off all the junk food I wanted to eat tonight on the car ride home from work tonight. Heee.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Later ... if I'm still alive. :laugh:

Well, I'm only mostly dead....

th-OldCouple.jpg

Actually, I feel fine ... sore & tired but good otherwise. And now I'm going to bed because we're going to spend the day with my daughter and son-in-law tomorrow, then dance lessons tomorrow night taught by some other teachers since the kids are going out of town for the weekend.

G'night, Black Team!

:heart: Tresa
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Evening ladies,

What a friggin roller coaster of a day. I have NO idea the effect today is going to have on me lol. Here's what went down. My meals were good. I got soo hungry this afternoon and one of the people I work with said that she had a serving of trail mix I could have and I figured why not, So she said you can have all of it and gave me a bag. Didnt look like much so I ate it up while I worked some reports. Well I then took the time to look at the nutrition facts and....450 calories for what I ate. Eeeeeek! at least it wasnt empty calories. Well I figure ah well not biggie. But it gets even weirder. I obviously make sure that I get to the gym tonight. So I hop on the elliptical and go. Gym has a tv on the ellpicals so I start watching my thursday night line up. And after each show ends I think...If I leave now I will miss my next show. I'll just stick around. until that one is over. Before I know it I look down at my HRM and I have been on the elliptical for 1 and a half hours. I didnt want to skip my strength training so I did that too. Well final tally was 1144 calories. So I got home and ate something right away but I am still 1200 calories under my goal and I ate 1780 calories today. It's 10:14 so I dont want to eat anything else because it is late so I have no idea lol. Ah well I will try to have more control over my day tommorow. :noway: :grumble:

Dave and I have only had our elliptical for about 2 weeks but I have never "accidentally" worked out for an hour and a half. I set it for 45 minutes and am about ready to pass out after 20. :laugh: So I think, you rock.

Wow! That is an amazing calorie burn....high fives on that! What an inspiration you are:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies,

What a friggin roller coaster of a day. I have NO idea the effect today is going to have on me lol. Here's what went down. My meals were good. I got soo hungry this afternoon and one of the people I work with said that she had a serving of trail mix I could have and I figured why not, So she said you can have all of it and gave me a bag. Didnt look like much so I ate it up while I worked some reports. Well I then took the time to look at the nutrition facts and....450 calories for what I ate. Eeeeeek! at least it wasnt empty calories. Well I figure ah well not biggie. But it gets even weirder. I obviously make sure that I get to the gym tonight. So I hop on the elliptical and go. Gym has a tv on the ellpicals so I start watching my thursday night line up. And after each show ends I think...If I leave now I will miss my next show. I'll just stick around. until that one is over. Before I know it I look down at my HRM and I have been on the elliptical for 1 and a half hours. I didnt want to skip my strength training so I did that too. Well final tally was 1144 calories. So I got home and ate something right away but I am still 1200 calories under my goal and I ate 1780 calories today. It's 10:14 so I dont want to eat anything else because it is late so I have no idea lol. Ah well I will try to have more control over my day tommorow. :noway: :grumble:

You're outta control, spyguy! Yowzers! I, on the other hand, stopped my weight training 15 min. in last night b/c I realized The Office was coming on & I can't do both at once! I girl has her priorities. :bigsmile: I hear Lori doing 45 min. on the elliptical & my tushie hurts thinking about it...and hour & a half?! Geeze a loo, dude! Try to control yourself today. :tongue: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Today was in the pooper for me. :grumble: :grumble: Not even gonna talk about it.

Night my team

Lynnie

Sorry, Lynnie! I hope today is better for you! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    HI everybody, just wanted to say hi, I am having a really rough day, it is that time and since I have only been on this heathly living thing for two weeks, it absolutely sucks. I am not doing horrible, but I want lots of junk and it is SOOO hard to resist.

But if you make it through this one okay, the next one will be even easier! I promise. You'll find other ways to cope. You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Tresa - Woo HOO for Zumba! Have fun with DD & DSIL tonight! Dance some calories off for me!

Good morning, Amelia! I hope you have a lovely day! How did your DH's job assessment thing go?
  • punka274
    Options
    Morning:drinker:

Marla-LOL at your post yesterday about it being happy hour. Speaking of,i had a bit of too much happy hour last night and woke up with a pounding headach:grumble: ....but I stayed within my calories:smile:

Hey to everybody...

Still going....still logging....still measuring....still eating good stuff! Just checking in...bbl:flowerforyou:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    MORNING CREW! Stay strong! :smile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Morning-- typing away this morning-- good news, I crashed at midnight and got nearly seven hours sleep-- woooooooo hoooooooooooo-- mama's gonna be kickin' butt and takin' names today-- sleep, what a concept!!!!!

But, now I have to get going to meet my 9am deadlines.

Power to my team today-- black rules!!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I'm lifting today Nicky, I promise! Yell at me if I say otherwise. LOL Good morning!
  • punka274
    Options
    Tresa - Woo HOO for Zumba! Have fun with DD & DSIL tonight! Dance some calories off for me!

Good morning, Amelia! I hope you have a lovely day! How did your DH's job assessment thing go?

Good Morning to you! DH's assessment went great, he also had to go through a physical assessment and he past that as well. Now he's waiting for a job to open up and they will call him for an interview! He's applied at this company four times before and has never gotten this far so keep your fingers crossed for him:flowerforyou: I hope your having a great morning!!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Morning-- typing away this morning-- good news, I crashed at midnight and got nearly seven hours sleep-- woooooooo hoooooooooooo-- mama's gonna be kickin' butt and takin' names today-- sleep, what a concept!!!!!

But, now I have to get going to meet my 9am deadlines.

Power to my team today-- black rules!!!!!

YAY, Marla! Your body SOOOO needed that! WOo!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Good Morning to you! DH's assessment went great, he also had to go through a physical assessment and he past that as well. Now he's waiting for a job to open up and they will call him for an interview! He's applied at this company four times before and has never gotten this far so keep your fingers crossed for him:flowerforyou: I hope your having a great morning!!!!!

YAY! I hope he keeps moving forward! That's a good start so far.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options

I'm lifting today Nicky, I promise! Yell at me if I say otherwise. LOL Good morning!

:bigsmile: Good girl. :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I did manage to get in about 15min. last night! The Office was calling me! I need to get a dvr...
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

This weeks challenge is good for me as well. Much discipline to measure - but it seems to be helping.

I ended up swimming last night 45 minutes vigorously and then another 15 minutes trying to keep my daughter swimming. She was really pooped, but had another 100 yards of backstroke before she was done. So I offered to do it with her. Not my best stroke, so was a bit slow..

then went home for a banana peanut butter smoothie - well worth the swim..

tresa - your post cracked me up - I've only done Zumba once (then they cancelled the classes:grumble: :grumble: ), but that is how I felt.

punka - glad to hear things are going well for your DH

marla - excellent job on the sleep - makes you feel like a whole new person, right

lynnie - hang in there, tomorrow will be a better day

sara - chasing kids around is just as good for you as lifting weights, wish there was a category for that in the exercise post.

everyone else - you all sound like you are doing great - keep up the good work..

GO BLACK!!! :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

janiebeth
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I did manage to get in about 15min. last night! The Office was calling me! I need to get a dvr...

The fact that I didn't want to miss the office is why I didn't peal myself off the elliptical last night. Lol. Couldn't miss andy finding out about dwight and angela. Lol
  • 3babybeans
    Options

The fact that I didn't want to miss the office is why I didn't peal myself off the elliptical last night. Lol. Couldn't miss andy finding out about dwight and angela. Lol

I KNOW! "There's 40 things Schrute men must know before they're 5..." LOL That show just kills me.