That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• meganpaige1989
    meganpaige1989 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    When you actually look forward to your workouts, especially so you can have that yummy chocolate protein shake afterward...
  • JonoK
    JonoK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    When you actually look forward to your workouts, especially so you can have that yummy chocolate protein shake afterward...

You know, I've been surprised how great some of those "healthy" options have been since changing my eating habits.
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options

This. And peanut butter!

• getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    That moment when you get that oh *kitten* you really did it look.

That moment when someone calls you fit.

That moment when your parents are getting healthier because of you.
  • rebeccaahopkins93
    rebeccaahopkins93 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm only 20 days in but I have two:

The moment you look in the mirror and realize you have a nice *kitten*

The moment you go on a hike and realize you don't need to stop very 5 minutes!

I'm looking forward to the many more to come as I move forward with my weight loss
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • colwellk
    colwellk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That moment when you head out for your run, thinking you're "training" for a 5k, then get home and map the route and realize you just RAN a 5k! And you can focus on speeding it up a little and extending the distance.

That moment in yoga class when the teacher says "now we are going to do handstands," and you totally panic, but then you decide to try it anyway and with only a little help, you're DOING a handstand.

That moment when you realize that even though you're heavier than you were in high school, you're already fitter and stronger.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    That moment when you look at yourself in the mirror and don't immediately hate what you see.
  • SpiderGwens
    SpiderGwens Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That moment when you eat a bite of cake and you realize how disgustingly sweet it is.
  • a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    When you can no longer put off buying new jeans to find you need ones not just one size smaller but 2!!! :)
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    That moment when you see your first side by side before and after pic and realized just how much progress you are making.

That moment you realize everything in the plus size Dept is too big for you now.

That moment when you step on the scale and you weigh under 200 lbs for the first time in over a decade.

These are my moments so far and I'm just beginning. Looking forward to many more moments!
  • SnazzIT
    SnazzIT Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    When I actually see the mountains in life as little mole hills...I am not only losing physical weight but also losing all the unnecessary mental/emotional weight along with it also...:)
  • girlgroves
    girlgroves Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realise that your necklace looks longer, because your neck is smaller! :)
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    yeah i pulled a t shirt from the closet that seemed a size too small before and couldn't wear it, that now seems a size too big.....it was a F**K yes moment!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    That morning you realize your collarbones are there and waving back at you happily.

That moment you see thigh gaps are Not only found on models and the Super thin..

That moment when everyone at your usual spots...work, gym, dance studio are calling you TINY because you kind of ARE.. Especially compared to six months ago!

That moment your LEGGINGS are baggy and have to be constantly tugged.

I could go on and on.. But finally, that moment you realize you can go on and on for MONTHS working out Every day and that's just your life..,that (amongst other things) is what makes you HAPPY.

Oh yeah lastly, (lol) ... That moment you realize that it's ALL worth it, and you wouldn't change this journey for anything.. You have come so far and discovered/developed so many strengths mentally, physically...well all the "lys"!

• starr767
    starr767 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The moment your husband noticed that you are smaller than even your pre baby body ( had a baby 8 months ago ). And tell you that your discipline inspires him:-)
  • starwhisperer6
    starwhisperer6 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    That moment you read the entire that moment thread and realize you also ate two lunches instead of one... eek! no supper for this girl tonight!
    That moment that you finally understand that your happiness is not directly linked to the scale number, but to the ability you have to control yourself and make yourself better.

Oh and the site's use of *kitten* is leading to some rather perverse sounding sentences. I am enjoying it ;)
  • Lose2Cruise2016
    Lose2Cruise2016 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A coworker tells you she notices you walk differently. More smoothly and quietly.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    When you run into someone you haven't seen in a while and she says where did the other half of you go omg you look amazing!
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    That moment when a former student doesn't even recognize you! -- and this happened twice in one weekend.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!