Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Day 3. My strike partner is a super sweet French guy who is a complete know it all. I have been lectured on the types of veganism, how all religions are tied to female sexuality and the suppression of that sexuality, why the human brain grew larger vs. apes, what happens to the gut when stuff like vinegar is ingested, what happens to fat when you lose it, and why people with more muscle and less fat weigh more. That was yesterday. Wonder what I'll learn today?

He never stops talking.

Just reading this almost gave me a migraine, yikes! Can you strike him harder so he's too busy defending and doesn't have time to talk? ;)

I just realized I misread that as striking (boxing) instead of strike! Sorry you can't legally hit him :(
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    @orangesmartie I got your card yesterday and the Hamster made my day so thank you! <3

I got a card from @orangesmartie too!!! <3
    Can't wait until you get here!

It is pretty warm here right now. Upper 70's / Low 80's for the next 10 days...
    That's ~25-28C

Shoes. Ugh. They always take up way too much space when I pack.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Day 3. My strike partner is a super sweet French guy who is a complete know it all. I have been lectured on the types of veganism, how all religions are tied to female sexuality and the suppression of that sexuality, why the human brain grew larger vs. apes, what happens to the gut when stuff like vinegar is ingested, what happens to fat when you lose it, and why people with more muscle and less fat weigh more. That was yesterday. Wonder what I'll learn today?

He never stops talking.

Dislike, big time. I could not handle this.

I know. It is exhausting. I am not always nice. But you can't say anything he just starts on that tangent. I need more silence.
  • Oberon21
    Options

He never stops talking.

Headphones and some music?

Can't we need to communicate frequently. Thank God we have kind of defaulted to he is on one side of the frame I'm on the other.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    k4282os6i17g.gif

That's so how I would dance haha.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Thank you Nicci! I got a nice card today. :smile:
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I had lost 124 lbs in 2 years and still have about 30 more to go. For the past 6 months I have been cheating at night even after having a good dinner and a nighttime snack. I feel it like it is binging as I eat until I am really full.

Congratulations! You have made great progress.
    I'm finding it hard to keep focused on my goals now that I can fit into 75% of my skinny clothes. I find myself more easily allowing myself to wander off plan.
    I know we will both eventually get there.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I had lost 124 lbs in 2 years and still have about 30 more to go. For the past 6 months I have been cheating at night even after having a good dinner and a nighttime snack. I feel it like it is binging as I eat until I am really full.

I'm finding it hard to keep focused on my goals now that I can fit into 75% of my skinny clothes. I find myself more easily allowing myself to wander off plan.

Ooh your profile picture is gorgeous Wendy. Where were you?
  • raymax4
    Options

Fraser Island, Australia. It's off the east coast about half way down the coast. I love Australia.
  • raymax4
    Options
    ladyjaye25 wrote: »
    I wear a waist trainer vest every single day

What is a waist trainer belt?
  • raymax4
    Options
    BTW I am on 12 hour shifts 6 days minimum. Woo hoo!
    That sucks. It leaves little time for self. I never trust our company to feed me. I always bring my own food. I also have my locker full of boxes of my favorite soups and non perishables. Can you tell what is important to me?
    I also keep 1 extra set of cloths.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Nicci thank you for the card, it warmed my heart. By the way what is the schedule at Nashville?
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    @orangesmartie I got your card yesterday and the Hamster made my day so thank you! <3

I got a card from @orangesmartie too!!! <3
    Can't wait until you get here!

It is pretty warm here right now. Upper 70's / Low 80's for the next 10 days...
    That's ~25-28C

Shoes. Ugh. They always take up way too much space when I pack.

I'm super excited! Can't wait to meet you! And I just wanna do all the things!

That's a fab holiday temperature not so good for marathon. I'm gonna die! It's 10 degrees here today (50f)
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    Nicci thank you for the card, it warmed my heart. By the way what is the schedule at Nashville?

Ha! I have absolutely no idea! Marathon Saturday morning. Dollywood on Monday. Beyond that, no clue!

Oh and @rungirl1973 I forgot to mention, my mum is coming too!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Ha! I have absolutely no idea! Marathon Saturday morning. Dollywood on Monday. Beyond that, no clue!

And the Grand Ole Opry Saturday night!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Fraser Island, Australia. It's off the east coast about half way down the coast. I love Australia.

I am dying to go there and New Zealand.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Day 5. Commute into city today was a piece of cake. No picketers on weekends apparently. I wish everyone day were like today.
  • orangesmartie
    Options

And the Grand Ole Opry Saturday night!

Yes!

And plantation tour
  • orangesmartie
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Is anyone here an mfp premium user?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Is anyone here an mfp premium user?