True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I addicted to food to the point where I feel it's also impossible to control. But I'm trying my best to control my self and stick with it
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    linsey0689 wrote: »
    I addicted to food to the point where I feel it's also impossible to control. But I'm trying my best to control my self and stick with it

Everyone is addicted to food. Literally everyone.
  • koolcat6862
    koolcat6862 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I confess i like anytime of the day sex

I love being woken up in the middle of the night, so frisky ! :blush:

• koolcat6862
    koolcat6862 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sadly being single i don't get at all right now
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • Manda8494
    Manda8494 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't know for sure if my marriage is going to last. :'(
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a cheat meal today... I had a steak for the first time in 2 months.... It was Texas Roadhouse.. Ribeye covered in mushrooms and it came with hot soft rolls and a loaded baked potato..

It was so good it is almost indescribable... It was like food sex...
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I had to work at 6 am today on a saturday and I'm not happy about it.
  • panchob1919
    panchob1919 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I don't own a cell phone and I LOVE IT!!!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I inhaled a bunch of chocolate it was delish
  • claer947
    claer947 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I had to work at 6 am today on a saturday and I'm not happy about it.

As did I. Cheers to the freakin' weekend :persevere:
  • claer947
    claer947 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    Tsartele wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess that I am very self conscious around women because I was horribly bullied as a kid and fear I may never get married.

Awww ..Sorry to hear you were so bullied it affects you now... :* ..it will all work out..

I am making every effort to change.. I have a very good job. (check that box), Own a home (check that box), next is up grade car from beater, and rebuild myself physically, mentally (confidence), and spiritually to put my best foot forward.

Sounds like you have a plan. Women aren't all that scary. It's awful how bullying can have such an effect on our whole lives. If only the bullies knew what they were doing would have such an effect. Would they care though? I see a couple of kids at my son's school who are bullies in the making, it's like it's just in their nature it's awful.

Thank you..

All the material stuff isn't as important as who you are and the confidence you exude. Most women aren't as shallow as guys. Yeah, they like a nice physique like the next person but if you can make them smile, laugh, happy, feel treasured, then everything else will likely fall into place. Focus on you, build up your confidence and self-esteem and you'll be amazed how many women find that more attractive than your brand new car. You could drive beater but if a women knew that you were driven to success and a hard worker, that goes a long way. Don't break the bank trying to impress women with material things. You'll likely attract the kind of women that you don't want.

Great advice! Listen to this guy!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Some say I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die......its just a rumor though
  • meredith6645
    meredith6645 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I confess that over the weekend I ate a whole bag of Cheetos cheese puffs one pint of Ben & Jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream and a half a pound of bacon...... But it's been about 8 months since I've touched anything like that it's a confession but I'm not at all ashamed of myself or feeling guilty ;)
  • JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had a super healthy homemade soup for lunch and then went to the shop and bought two egg mayo sandwiches and a bag of crisps!
  • lesdebo
    lesdebo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ive cheated in every relationship ive ever been in
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    lesdebo wrote: »
    Ive cheated in every relationship ive ever been in

Your not alone... I know someone who has done the same...
  • Goldsby318
    Goldsby318 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I confess that I flirt too much .