Hi, did volume-lifting today!! BOOM!
  • 60to35
    60to35 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    TM Interval run
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start & Resistance 2"=Done!
  • 2blessed08
    2blessed08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a single mother of two girls ages 15 and 10. I turned 40 in July. I started my weight loss journey in January of this year. I have loss about 27lbs. My goal is to loose another 15. I have really surprised myself this time around, I have been dedicated to clean eating and exercising nearly everyday. The last time I lost weight was about 14 years ago after having my first child. I have to admit, it was easier in my 20's. My body does not and is not going to look like it did then, but it doesn't mean I can't be a different kind of fabulous. I have total control of the outcome. I can't blame anyone but me if I fail at this. It's going to be great to talk to others who understand the struggle.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start, Cardio 2 & Core 2"=Done!
  • 60to35
    Options
    Friday- 30 minute crossfit
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Shoulders"=Done!
  • triddering
    triddering Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    2blessed08 wrote: »
    I am a single mother of two girls ages 15 and 10. I turned 40 in July. I started my weight loss journey in January of this year. I have loss about 27lbs. My goal is to loose another 15. I have really surprised myself this time around, I have been dedicated to clean eating and exercising nearly everyday. The last time I lost weight was about 14 years ago after having my first child. I have to admit, it was easier in my 20's. My body does not and is not going to look like it did then, but it doesn't mean I can't be a different kind of fabulous. I have total control of the outcome. I can't blame anyone but me if I fail at this. It's going to be great to talk to others who understand the struggle.

Good job! Consistency will get it done. The 27 lbs since January is great success! Keep it up. Make it a habit. You can do it. I started last year May 1 and I am at 95 lbs lost. Aiming for 100lbs in a year. It was numbers like yours that brought me along the way.
  • 60to35
    Options
    30 minute TM interval run.
  • GiselleBrand
    GiselleBrand Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I am a dietitian living in Sydney's Lower North Shore and I am tracking my heath data and having a lot of fun finding out more about myself.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Rest"=Done! MAY try for a light trail run later. it's been a while. LOL!
  • 60to35
    Options
    Rest day for me as well. Watching my girl rodeo today.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,986 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was cardio....and today it was 22 above! Greatest spring weather EVER! In our fourteen years in this city, NEVER has there been such an early thaw and great warm weather! Spring has sprung! We put the basketball hoop up, today. :)

bb73vdvi8j39.jpeg
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    "Rest"=Done! MAY try for a light trail run later. it's been a while. LOL!

well, that was a bust. :s   I suited up and went to the park...AND THERE WAS NO PLACE TO PARK! this is why I like winter. me and the pup practically had the place to our selves. so I went to the gym (almost empty) and banged out 9.32 miles in 65 minutes on the elliptical.

• MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I need to join this club!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start & Resistance 1"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Chest & Tris=Done!!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,986 Member
    Options
    I am off to the gym for chest/back day. BOOM!
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Arms and shoulders today. 60k total on the bike over the weekend. Poker night and multiple lacrosse tournies with the kids so eating wasnt great this weekend. C'est la vie.
  • 60to35
    Options
    TM interval run and then 72 push ups- 16,14,12,10,8,6,4 and 2

Aaaah, I remember those lacrosse days @tojo_73. Canada's true national sport! Sat in a lot of stinky arenas!