Slim down for summer - May Challenge

Options

Replies

• justDOitkdpatterson1195
    Options
    Oh and I aim to eat 1200 calories a day, and 1/3 of my exercise calories back if I'm feeling hungry. :)
  • drpsamin
    drpsamin Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I've send a Friend request to the ladies above. Follow this page and my page for further info on the challenge. I am psyched !
  • hlcrane182
    hlcrane182 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I want to lose 42lb and have so far list none as I am inconsistent with my diet! I try to walk 2 miles a day and gym 3x weekly. I try to stick to 1200 calories a day x
  • BreezyBre33
    BreezyBre33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I would like to join this challenge because I need some motivation to lose about 10-15lbs. I have yet to loose pregnancy weight and I will be getting married soon. Within the past year I've lost a whopping 10lbs, hence I need motivation...I am looking for motivation and support to lose another 10-15lbs preferably less than 1 year.

Can't wait to begin!
  • drpsamin
    Options
    I've added you guys. Will be sending u a request to join MFP group by end of this month.
  • daisyg171
    daisyg171 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there I would like to join. Have just started today, need to lose at least 28lbs and need lots of motivation too. Looking forward to beginning the challenge!
  • ChrissalmonPT
    ChrissalmonPT Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thought I might join the group as I have you as a friend already, to keep me motivated. Can I do mine on fat % though?

I want to lose 2 to 3 % Body fat but in a month I will be happy with 1%
    I have lost 13.6% body fat so far and I am currently 12.4%
    I work out every day, mixture of running and weights. I eat a lot but workout a lot.
  • cheeselover33
    cheeselover33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, :smiley:

I would like to join. I have been on mfp for a couple of years but have only recently gotten serious about losing the weight. I need to lose about 60 pounds and I'm not sure how much I weigh currently because I haven't weighed myself in almost three weeks. I am looking for accountability, motivation and friendly support.
  • vivianau1995
    vivianau1995 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I would love to join. I'm recovering from a long-term eating disorder and I hope this challenge can keep me motivated!
  • energi
    energi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting this challenge. I've been struggling with poor eating habits and a lack of motivation to change.

I need to lose 20 lbs. I'm at my heaviest since having a kid 10 years ago and all of my pants are too tight now. I'm very unhappy with my current state.

My goal is 1400 calories, with a focus on lifting weights and consuming a decent protein intake to build some muscle I've lost. I'll let myself eat calories that I earn via exercise.

Thanks for being here.
  • drpsamin
    Options
    Thought I might join the group as I have you as a friend already, to keep me motivated. Can I do mine on fat % though?

I work out every day, mixture of running and weights. I eat a lot but workout a lot.

Hi Friend!
    Of course you can do BF % for your "weigh in" on Mondays. I intend to log my BF too. Did you buy calipers or are you using a special scale?

I've added the rest of you who want to join the challenge as friends. Please follow this thread and my profile for updates.
  • drpsamin
    Options
    Please follow this thread for updates x
    Have a great week!!
    Hope everyone is eating clean and training mean.
  • foxygirl14
    foxygirl14 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I would like to join:)
    I have 7.5 lbs left to lose, I've lost 2.5 so far. Diet: eating 1200 calories and working out 6 x a week, mostly cardio.
  • Roshni006
    Roshni006 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    drpsamin wrote: »
    Please follow this thread for updates x
    Have a great week!!
    Hope everyone is eating clean and training mean.
    I'd like to join if it's not late :)
    I need to lose around 12 pounds, I've not reduced any amount of weight yet. Alternate days cardio and weight training. And diet, around 1300 calories/day
  • TIUKelly2
    TIUKelly2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is great! Would love to join :)

I just joined MFP and I need to lose about 30 pounds. I hope to lose about 10 before May 31st!

I never workout, but need to start!!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this :) But I am going on a trip starting May 25. Is that still allowed? I'll probably miss the last weigh in.

- I need to lose about pounds between 0.6 and 8.6 lb (sadly, I've been trying to get to goal for a year and a half at this weight :( ). If I get 0.6 lbs down and stay under that then that's ok, but it's my new goal - the one I made when I started giving up on my original goal.
    - I've already lost 21.4 pounds
    - Diet- supposed to eat 1650 cals, try to exercise 3 times a week minimum. No eating back exercise calories unless I really need to. Occasional "maintenance" day.
  • drpsamin
    Options
    All so far added.
  • BigBendTx
    BigBendTx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join. I need to lose 20 to 25 lbs still. I have lost 22 sine Jan 1. I have cut back on carbs, large portions and frequent snacking. I try to walk 30 mins a day and going to start strength exercises.
  • karenrichartz
    karenrichartz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the May challenge, I would like to lose 25 pounds, I had lost 80 pounds but have gained about 25 back due to going on a hormone patch (hysterectomy) and steroids and would love to get the weight off again. I am currently in a size 10 and would love to be in a 6-8 again. My goal is 1200 calories and I will be using my companies Green coffee bean extract, Thermal Java, Nite lite and a liquid vitamin to help me get to my goals by June. I always drink 1 gallon of water a day so that should also help.
  • drpsamin
    Options
    Added.