Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Is anyone here an mfp premium user?
    Not I. I am a cheapskate.

Yeah me too, but I can't help but be curious
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    **vanity alert**

My weight is coming off my boobs and I am sad about this.

**confession **
    It was my boobs shrinking last time that made me regain weight
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Me neither.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,451 Member
    Options
    **vanity alert**

**confession **

I just hate the idea of having to be resized and purchase more bras. That gets expensive.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    Confession:

Me and Danny ate Lucky Charms out of the box for lunch yesterday. I'm pretty sure it could have been a whole lot worse, but still.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Confession:

Me and Danny ate Lucky Charms out of the box for lunch yesterday. I'm pretty sure it could have been a whole lot worse, but still.

Delicious! Did you just pick out the marshmallow pieces? (I totally do this every time I buy lucky charms and then I'm just left with crappy cheerios)
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    **vanity alert**

**confession **

I totally empathize! I actually bought one of those 2 cup size bigger extra padded Vicky S bras when I previously lost all my weight. It wasn't the same, but it got me through the transition (and my boyfriend was a big fan!)
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I had lost 124 lbs in 2 years and still have about 30 more to go. For the past 6 months I have been cheating at night even after having a good dinner and a nighttime snack. I feel it like it is binging as I eat until I am really full.

Congratulations! You have made great progress.
    I'm finding it hard to keep focused on my goals now that I can fit into 75% of my skinny clothes. I find myself more easily allowing myself to wander off plan.
    I know we will both eventually get there.

Ooh your profile picture is gorgeous Wendy. Where were you?

Fraser Island, Australia. It's off the east coast about half way down the coast. I love Australia.

I am dying to go there and New Zealand.

We did most of the east coast and want to drive from Melbourne around the coast through Perth to Darwin.
    I would love to go to New Zealand too.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

Me too.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I had lost 124 lbs in 2 years and still have about 30 more to go. For the past 6 months I have been cheating at night even after having a good dinner and a nighttime snack. I feel it like it is binging as I eat until I am really full.

Congratulations! You have made great progress.
    I'm finding it hard to keep focused on my goals now that I can fit into 75% of my skinny clothes. I find myself more easily allowing myself to wander off plan.
    I know we will both eventually get there.

Ooh your profile picture is gorgeous Wendy. Where were you?

Fraser Island, Australia. It's off the east coast about half way down the coast. I love Australia.

I am dying to go there and New Zealand.

We did most of the east coast and want to drive from Melbourne around the coast through Perth to Darwin.
    I would love to go to New Zealand too.

We went to New Zealand and Fiji a few years ago, we did too short of a trip (it was a package trip plan) and did not have enough time in New Zealand, we were in Auckland, and it's about like any other large city. Fiji was amazing though!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Nicci thank you for the card, it warmed my heart. By the way what is the schedule at Nashville?

Ha! I have absolutely no idea! Marathon Saturday morning. Dollywood on Monday. Beyond that, no clue!

Oh and @rungirl1973 I forgot to mention, my mum is coming too!

And the Grand Ole Opry Saturday night!

Expo sometime on Friday...

I've taken Friday and Monday as PTO, not sure what is planned / if I should take more days...

Yay!! for mum coming too!! Fun!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    **vanity alert**

**confession **

That's how it always works for me. Aargh!!
    My booty/ extra thick thighs and the lower half of my tummy are the last to go.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Victory: did not eat second sandwich for lunch despite being really upset. Did not do anything worse than eating a sandwich either.
    Also did not exercise at all, though. Oh well.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    My Friday Dance!

e7omm0ougi0q.gif

ol5gvfwcfjgy.gif

ohgqpivuhvsr.gif

Aww, I've never seen this one but it is so cute!
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Thank you Nicci! I got a nice card today. :smile:

Same here. Thank you so much for the card!
  • SpiderGwens
    SpiderGwens Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Confession: Saturday night I ate a crispy chicken sandwich (complete with globs of mayo) and a chocolate cake shake* from Portillo's. I also stole some of my boyfriend's fries. IT WAS DELICIOUS AND I REGRET NOTHING.

It was my first "treat meal" since I started with MFP at the end of January. I was really nervous about un-doing all of my progress, but it's been two days and my weight hasn't changed, so I'm calling it a win.

*For those of you who aren't from Chicago/aren't familiar with Portillo's: their chocolate cake shake is a basically just a piece of gooey chocolate cake mixed with milk and ice cream.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Confession: Saturday night I ate a crispy chicken sandwich (complete with globs of mayo) and a chocolate cake shake* from Portillo's. I also stole some of my boyfriend's fries. IT WAS DELICIOUS AND I REGRET NOTHING.

It was my first "treat meal" since I started with MFP at the end of January. I was really nervous about un-doing all of my progress, but it's been two days and my weight hasn't changed, so I'm calling it a win.

*For those of you who aren't from Chicago/aren't familiar with Portillo's: their chocolate cake shake is a basically just a piece of gooey chocolate cake mixed with milk and ice cream.

Which part was the confession because ALL OF IT sounded amazing!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Victory: did not eat second sandwich for lunch despite being really upset. Did not do anything worse than eating a sandwich either.
    Also did not exercise at all, though. Oh well.

Win!!! Way to beat the binge!