Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Hey, I was a big contributor to this thread to this thread early on. I fell off MFP for a while, I'm back, and feeling terribly guilty. I made some awesome friends here, then I changed jobs and foudn it hard to keep up. Well I'm out of excuses and I'm back.

Welcome me back. :)

Welcome back...
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Day 5. Commute into city today was a piece of cake. No picketers on weekends apparently. I wish everyone day were like today.

yay for small good things!
    Is anyone here an mfp premium user?
    Not I. I am a cheapskate.

me too!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Nicci thank you for the card, it warmed my heart. By the way what is the schedule at Nashville?

Ha! I have absolutely no idea! Marathon Saturday morning. Dollywood on Monday. Beyond that, no clue!

Oh and @rungirl1973 I forgot to mention, my mum is coming too!

And the Grand Ole Opry Saturday night!

Expo sometime on Friday...

I've taken Friday and Monday as PTO, not sure what is planned / if I should take more days...

Yay!! for mum coming too!! Fun!
    Hey, I was a big contributor to this thread to this thread early on. I fell off MFP for a while, I'm back, and feeling terribly guilty. I made some awesome friends here, then I changed jobs and foudn it hard to keep up. Well I'm out of excuses and I'm back.

Welcome back.
    Victory: did not eat second sandwich for lunch despite being really upset. Did not do anything worse than eating a sandwich either.
    Also did not exercise at all, though. Oh well.

Win!!! Way to beat the binge!
    Good job!

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Confession:

Me and Danny ate Lucky Charms out of the box for lunch yesterday. I'm pretty sure it could have been a whole lot worse, but still.

Delicious! Did you just pick out the marshmallow pieces? (I totally do this every time I buy lucky charms and then I'm just left with crappy cheerios)

No, but I was directing my hand to the most amount of marshmallows that I could see. :)
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Girl at work has just confessed she is wearing cling film around her tummy under her clothes today......
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

I remember you. Pretty sure you were the one who made crazy milestone confessions. Welcome back! Most of the regulars you will remember from here have retreated to a private group, though--the regular thread is now pretty dead.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Girl at work has just confessed she is wearing cling film around her tummy under her clothes today......

Not quite as noticeable as a trash bag, at least. ;) I remember being desperate enough to consider the plastic wrap thing, but I never actually did it... And definitely not at work! O.o
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Confession: Saturday night I ate a crispy chicken sandwich (complete with globs of mayo) and a chocolate cake shake* from Portillo's. I also stole some of my boyfriend's fries. IT WAS DELICIOUS AND I REGRET NOTHING.

It was my first "treat meal" since I started with MFP at the end of January. I was really nervous about un-doing all of my progress, but it's been two days and my weight hasn't changed, so I'm calling it a win.

*For those of you who aren't from Chicago/aren't familiar with Portillo's: their chocolate cake shake is a basically just a piece of gooey chocolate cake mixed with milk and ice cream.

Which part was the confession because ALL OF IT sounded amazing!

This! Especially the shake.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Not quite as noticeable as a trash bag, at least. ;) I remember being desperate enough to consider the plastic wrap thing, but I never actually did it... And definitely not at work! O.o

I would die if I wore a trash bag under my clothes at work.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options

Did you tell her she is a mug? :lol:
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

It's about time!!!! So happy to see you again!! Welcome back!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Bingo! (says the woman who has a friend who sells those crazy wrap things - I just tell her it's not for me.)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I would die if I wore a trash bag under my clothes at work.

I might be able to stay warm in the winter if I did that, but I don't think it would help my weight loss any.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options

Hi!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    @AgentOrangeJuice Welcome back!
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

They won't turn on the air conditioning at my job until May...I'm sweating just thinking about having plastic wrap on under my clothes!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

Welcome Back!!!

:D

Here's my confession for today. I almost wasn't able to get my sports bra off this morning. I was thisclose to full panic mode and waking my sleeping husband but I put my arms through and pushed it down over my hips instead. I really need to get one of those sports bras that clasps.

• kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    I have another confession for today. When my alarm went off this morning, I got up and got ready to exercise out of complete habit because if I would have given it any thought whatsoever, I would have stayed in bed. I'm not sure if I should be proud or disappointed.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

WELCOME BACK!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »

Welcome Back!!!

:D

Here's my confession for today. I almost wasn't able to get my sports bra off this morning. I was thisclose to full panic mode and waking my sleeping husband but I put my arms through and pushed it down over my hips instead. I really need to get one of those sports bras that clasps.

ROFL I have been there before! I ended up getting some random in the gym to help me get unstuck.... siiigh