30 LB GROUP

Options

Replies

• wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    gd6dkuyjh0of.jpg

Portion Control!!! Weigh your food! Know EXACTLY how much you are eating at all times!
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I've lost 27 and have 27 to go - I'm in!
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • natdontwannabefat
    natdontwannabefat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30 pounds as well.. Add me if you'd like to support each other. :))
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. let's motivate and support each other :)

I have about 30 to 40 more lbs to lose and keep off.
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Today is workout Wednesday!!! Are you making Progress or Excuses?
    There is only ONE WAY you will get this weight off, and that is by getting the NECESSARY work-outs done!!!!
    If you are procrastinating, you are only prolonging your success!
    You have got to want it BAD ENOUGH to get up and start moving on a regular basis!

Push-through those tough days when you just don't feel like working out....once you start...you will be glad you did!!! You will also be 1 day closer to the goal you have set for yourself!

Get happy in your own skin....Make a decision to be COMMITTED to changing your life for the better!
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • scubakat67
    scubakat67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    @wahagent05 - Thank you for your motivational thread!

I'm working on losing (for good) 30-something of these pesky pounds. Anyone feel free to add me. I've been on and off my journey for a while, but I'm going to make it to that finish line that's just over the horizon (let's just hope it's before I have to cram my butt into a wetsuit in August)!

@1TheQueenB - Never give up! Never surrender!
  • texmex39
    texmex39 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am new and have about 30 pounds to loose as well. I am in Houston, Texas.
  • wahagent05
    Options
    scubakat67 wrote: »
    @wahagent05 - Thank you for your motivational thread!

I'm working on losing (for good) 30-something of these pesky pounds. Anyone feel free to add me. I've been on and off my journey for a while, but I'm going to make it to that finish line that's just over the horizon (let's just hope it's before I have to cram my butt into a wetsuit in August)!

@1TheQueenB - Never give up! Never surrender!

You can definitely do this if you stay FOCUSED during your journey!
    You will have tough days, and lazy days...but the key to success is to continue to push yourself through those hard days!
    It is the hard days & the number on the scale that makes us give up! Put your scale under your bed, FOCUS on your workouts, eating healthy with portion control, and drinking enough of H2O, and the weight will come off!

If you want the weight to come off faster (ex...2 lbs per week v/s 1 lb)...work out longer, or with more intensity, & reduce your caloric intake! The more you put into your workouts... the more weight you will lose!
    Walking will burn less calories than jogging....low impact cardio will burn less calories than High Intensity!
    Choose your workouts carefully, and don't be afraid to switch it up when you become bored, or if you hit a plateau!
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Good morning MFP...I know I've been a little quiet for the past few weeks but I have still been trying to stay focused on staying within my calories and working out. I have been making better choices and plan on continuing on this path, longer than my two week norm. I want to get through at least a month of doing the right thing rather than falling of the wagon evert two weeks. I know I can do this, and I have to be careful and recognize when I'm growing weak and change my outcome...I don't want to keep starting over, who would!

Good luck to everyone and have a great week!