Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    i ate some chocolate thing, i'm not crazy about chocolate, but it had cream filling. probably won't do it again, no guilt, no pleasure.

I hate wasting delicious points (i.e. calories) on something not worth it. Most doughnuts and cookies do that to me.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Confession:

Me and Danny ate Lucky Charms out of the box for lunch yesterday. I'm pretty sure it could have been a whole lot worse, but still.

I used to just eat the little marshmallow things. I haven't had lucky charms in decades!

I have a cereal addiction so I don't buy the stuff. I could eat a whole box of lucky charms/rice crispy treat cereal in one sitting, so I just say NO.

I'm just bummed they stopped making rice crispy treats cereal, I loved that stuff
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Confession:

Me and Danny ate Lucky Charms out of the box for lunch yesterday. I'm pretty sure it could have been a whole lot worse, but still.

I used to just eat the little marshmallow things. I haven't had lucky charms in decades!

I have a cereal addiction so I don't buy the stuff. I could eat a whole box of lucky charms/rice crispy treat cereal in one sitting, so I just say NO.

I'm just bummed they stopped making rice crispy treats cereal, I loved that stuff

I've never heard of it, but it sounds like something I could eat by the handful box full!
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I just crossed over from the over weight category to the healthy weight category!

Well done! I would like to be there one day.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I just crossed over from the over weight category to the healthy weight category!

Woot!!!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

That's fantastic!! Well done :smiley:
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »

That's fantastic!! Well done :smiley:
    Great job!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    quote="bkhamill;36219338"]

Well done! I would like to be there one day.[/quote]

You will be soon! I know you can!
  • raymax4
    Options
    So, we got into the Chicago Marathon.
    That's 5 full marathons for the year (scheduled/ran so far).

Why am I not skin and bones? Oh yeah. I love to eat... :/

That's a lot. My mind can't wrap it self around one.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Thank you for celebrating my victory with me!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Awesome! Can't wait til I can say that.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    PRed my 5K tonight! 35:53

Great job!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Yay you!!! You are SUPER GREAT! ❤
  • Oberon21
    Options
    So, we got into the Chicago Marathon.
    That's 5 full marathons for the year (scheduled/ran so far).

Why am I not skin and bones? Oh yeah. I love to eat... :/

Excellent!
  • momof4girls48
    momof4girls48 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love protein and went over today even though I did 30 minutes of exercise. It was all good and lean.The strong thing is it has me projected to weigh less in 5 weeks when I do that. Why have I lost no weigh in almost a month...well maybe 1/2 a pound.
    Crazy!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I love protein and went over today even though I did 30 minutes of exercise. It was all good and lean.The strong thing is it has me projected to weigh less in 5 weeks when I do that. Why have I lost no weigh in almost a month...well maybe 1/2 a pound.
    Crazy!

That number changes every day I close out a diary day. I don't trust it at all.