Weight: -1.4kg / 3.1lb
    Waist: -1cm / 0.4"
    Hips: -4.5cm / 1.8"
    R thigh: -2cm / 0.8"
    L thigh: -3cm / 1.2"
    Round bum: -2.5cm / 1"
    Under bust: -3cm / 1.2"

So, yeah, I'm pretty pleased so far!

However, the weight loss happened 2 days after I last logged my measurements and then it went up again :-( it's taken until today to come back off :-(

I think the fact that it's all abs and core work is probably slowing down progress, but I have seen better results on here so far than on the 30DS. I wonder if it's because I have more energy to supplement it with more cardio?

On the 30DS, I lost a few inches all over, but only 2lbs and that was on level one and then I plateaued for the remainder of the programme! So, although I found L1 of this quite boring at the end, I'm happy that I'm seeing results!

Keep going folks, we'll get there! x
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    hey so im on week 2 of level 2.. i am actually enjoying level 2 compared to gruelling level 1...il post weight and measurements tommorow!!! anyone finding that level 2 doesnet work your abs as much ? i mean a feel it but not like level 1!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Yeah - it seems to get my shoulders more, can't get those 'repeater knees' after doing low to highs....but I do feel it in my abs on the double crunches and hauler man hold....yeuch.

Anyway, having a break from it this weekend as I'm away, my thighs are very grateful! Back at it on Monday - great work everyone!
  • Louise12
    oh yeah teh double crunches are killer and the mogels- ahhh who would invent those seriously !!! ouch!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Well done becka, great job hun. well, i may as well put my measurements in for this week as promised.

starting w/m
    23/5/11

weight 117lb
    bust 34
    waist above 26 1/2
    waist below belly button 27
    hips 32
    thighs 19

sat 04/06/11

weight 117lb
    bust 34
    waist above bb 26
    waist below bb 27
    hips 32
    thighs 19

no weight loss and only 1/2 inch above waist after 11 days :mad: hopefully next measure day will be something to celebrate :drinker:

think ive learned how to add pic so hope this works lol this is after finishing shred then 12 days of 6w6p

085.jpg

hmmmmmm its only put half me abs in lol

Maybe you are not seeing as great results cos u already have killer abs!!! Wowza!!
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Awwwww thanks curleesam :flowerforyou: ive had 1 week off from 6w6p and the rest has done me good. Still sticking in with my gym in the morning and started back on my weights and thouroughly enjoying it :smile:
  • becka63
    Back on it this morning! L2 D4 done...was a bit of a killer after 3 days off, but was glad for the rest I have to say!
  • becka63
    Did L2 D5 today - my knees were sore yesterday so rested :-(

Is anybody else still doing this? It seems to have gone awful quiet on here....

Just wanting other opinions on L2 really... although I think I'm getting a better workout here, I did enjoy L1 more. It's all the moves with the weights (ok, the low to highs and the repeater knees!) that KILL me on here!
  • DebiP10
    im only doing it on weekends now becka but your doing great, im so proud of you :flowerforyou:
  • becka63
    Cool, glad you're still doing it - have you started L2?
  • DebiP10
    yeah im doing level 2 cos i finished level 1 before i decided to slow down. i like level 2 better than level 1 but my fav has to be the shred. im gonna start the shred again in july, i felt like i had more time and energy to do that even after gym and work. i havent lost anymore weight though but ive put on a pair of trouser for work today that were very tight last time i wore them and they fit perect today :smile:
  • becka63
    OOh that's great on the NSV. Well done!

I haven't done it today, I have dodgy knees and they're killing at the mo, will see the state of things tomorrow! I can still do other stuff :-)
  • becka63
    I've done D7. In a moment of madness I did L1 of 30DS afterwards....I think it was to help me enjoy the 6w6p!
  • Im on day 24 (level 3 day 4) of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and i'm so impressed with the results so far ive decided to order her 6 week 6 pack dvd and start it the day after I finish the shred. If anyone would like to join me doing this your more than welcome, plus support deffinately gives motovation to get through, as a group of us did start the shred but only 3 of us have stuck it out. I ordered my dv from play.com and was only £6.29 with free shipping so its not expensive at all :smile:
    http://1b3a4xmisk1smy7qmanlvr9o58.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=IM
  • Louise12
    hey i finished on saturday!!!! i have to say for the last 3-4 workouts i went back to level 1 .. i found it more challenging than level 2 and level 2 was killing my knees... i broke my plateau which is good.. out os the 150's to goo i am now 146 ... i will do measurements tonight! keep up the good work ladies!
  • becka63
    Wow Louise, that's a good loss you had. Have you done your measurements?

I did D8 today, I think today was the 1st day I actually enjoyed L2! Hey ho....

Did 30DS again too - push ups made me sore yesterday, it's good to know that a DVD you've done can still get you!
This discussion has been closed.