Why is being a stripper bad?

Replies

• Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    So you want to be a stripper who doesn't strip. And you say Mom strippers are bad and gross. You're going to be REALLY popular at work.

Well obviously I'd strip just not down to nothing. I'd keep some things on

I think you have pole dancing and a stripper confused.. Pole dancing is an art of performance originated from China where you wear very little clothing so you can use your skin to aid you doing complex tricks on the pole. You don't take off your clothes.
    Stripping is where you take of clothes and the main focus is on the naked body, not the technical aspect of the pole dancing and it doesn't really matter how well you can pole dance.. as long as you end up naked on the stage.

Pole dancing and stripping are two very different things since pole dancers tend to be athletes but not stripper..

Here's a pole dancer performing in a competition.. She's an athlete, not a stripper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndqW9l78iXA
  • nancyko
    nancyko Posts: 34 Member
    No, because ladies should have morals and values!! Your a very pretty young lady so why would you want to degrade yourself like that??
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    nancyko wrote: »
    No, because ladies should have morals and values!! Your a very pretty young lady so why would you want to degrade yourself like that??

Instagram-for-money.jpg
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,501 Member
    The job itself, not an issue. For most it's likely the the environment. There are dives and there are clubs that have strict rules. Where they work could have an effect on how they live. The other I would guess would be personal safety. IMO, because of some peoples moral values, if a stripper was known outside of their job and had issues with "adorers" following them around or harassing them, or even being serviced by others, it's been my experience that they aren't taken seriously.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Not sure if it is right for you though since you stated in another thread that you don't like being flirted with based on your looks. What do you think is going to happen at a strip club?

lolol

nice catch

Thank you.

Even a nicer club is going to involve constant flirting from strangers.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I've been wondering why being a stripper is bad because I honestly want to be a stripper. They make really good money and can wear really cute clothes. I see nothing morally wrong with being a stripper unless you have kids... Then you should probably get a better job. What do you think?

A story in the Dallas paper interviewed a woman who was a stripper in Jack Ruby's club back in 1963. She got into stripping to supplement her husbands thieving income. Her husband was the best safe-cracker in the county. She wondered if stripping was bad so she asked her priest. He cogitated a while then asked if she was having sex with the customers. She said "No". He concluded that not only was she free to do it, he was free to come watch her show.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    The job itself, not an issue. For most it's likely the the environment. There are dives and there are clubs that have strict rules. Where they work could have an effect on how they live. The other I would guess would be personal safety. IMO, because of some peoples moral values, if a stripper was known outside of their job and had issues with "adorers" following them around or harassing them, or even being serviced by others, it's been my experience that they aren't taken seriously.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

all true and but you need to be super hot to get a job at the nicer clubs. i can't really tell whats up from the op's head shot in her pp. maybe if she posted some full body shots we could tell her if she's hot enough to work at one of those good strip clubs.
    I like the way you think :smile: