30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options

Replies

• Tarasaurus_Rex
    Tarasaurus_Rex Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love the shred. Did it for awhile before but i could totally go for it again!
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Day 4 lvl 1 done. Increased weights for all exercises.

I still haven't taken a before photo...I guess I'll do that tomorrow. Haha.
  • supersimonesquirrel
    supersimonesquirrel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Level 2 - Day 3 done. Felt like I could have done another workout afterwards - My energy and fitness levels are increasing now :-)
  • barbara3213
    barbara3213 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well, I guess you all have convinced me to give it a go. I'm in.
  • barbara3213
    barbara3213 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    OK. Just finished Level 1 Day 1. Proud of myself. Can't do a jumping jack to save my life.
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 1! Now I remember why it was so tough last time.
  • carolerunsalot
    Options
    kjkj1126 wrote: »
    Level 3 day 1 of my second round of 30ds done! I loved to results I was getting when I finished my first 30 days a few weeks ago, and wasn't sure what else to do so I just restarted. I'm really proud of myself. It is still really tough, but I've definitely improved my fitness with it. Just ordered ripped in 30 to try next:)

I'm right there with you. It is still so tough! Let me know what you think of ripped. I am looking for something new to start as well. I am just concerned about my time constraint in the morning. If I get up any earlier I'll hardly be sleeping!
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    Day 14 in the bag - I have ripped in 30 and body revolution to try out when im done with the shred :-)
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Forgot to log day 5 lvl1. I do the shred 5 days a week since 'rest days' are important. I tend to go on a long walk on Saturday and do yoga on Sunday.
    Day 6 tomorrow.
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    Day 15 done - Lost 2" off my waist and 1.5" off each thigh - feeling pretty good with my progress. I can't seem to do more than 5 days a week as it makes me too tired out and sore. Happy shredding everyone :-)
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    Day 16 & 17 done - looking forward to level 3 now :wink:
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    Day 18 done - anyone here tried the focus T25 workout? Looking at maybe trying that one soon :-)
  • carolerunsalot
    Options
    Day 26 done on this round. 3 more days to go. I went ahead and ordered Ripped in 30 to start next. Hoping it is a little different and will jump start my body change again.
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    cdgross81 wrote: »
    Day 26 done on this round. 3 more days to go. I went ahead and ordered Ripped in 30 to start next. Hoping it is a little different and will jump start my body change again.

I'm on day 22 of the shred and also thinking of moving onto RI30 next - let me know how you find it when you start :)
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Sure. Add me.
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    Day 19 & 20 done - Rest day tomorrow and then on to level 3! :smile:
  • smal48
    Options
    Day 23 done today. Some of the moves I find incredibly hard (jumping lunges, mountain climbers) but I really like level 3. It seems to go so much faster than the level 2 workout which I hated!
  • carolerunsalot
    Options
    Day 30 done! Moving on to Ripped tomorrow.
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    Well done for finishing! Day 21 & 22 done. I cannot do jumping lunges with my knee but I just modify and give it my all on the rest. I agree with level 3 speeding by. Seeing a real change in my body now which is nice :-)
  • smal48
    Options
    Day 26 done. The jumping lunges are still horrible but today I managed to do them without pausing for both sets, same with mountain climbers. So I have def improved since day 20.

It is warm today and I actually had sweat dripping down my face and off my nose when I finished. I don't think I've had real beads of sweat on my face like that since I was a child and refused to wear anything but a heavy American Indian costume for a whole summer