5"6 ladies- whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• MrsT_2009
    MrsT_2009 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, pear-shaped and currently at 148. The goal I had set for myself was 135 but I recently talked to my doctor and she "encouraged" me to not go below 140 for a reasonably maintainable weight. So now I plan on 140 and then will just tone, tone, tone it up :)
  • captainshlem
    captainshlem Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 135
  • kmamac
    kmamac Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Before my babies I was comfy at 155...started at 194 5/2/11, finally down to 179. Looking forward to 160 sometime in August and then 150-155 before my 30th in September!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    134 Just because I think 100 lbs lost sounds like a good goal. My hubby thinks I should be going for 150.
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hi girls !! I am 5.6 and I started out at 205lbs and now i am 155. I thought 160 would be great but I feel a little more needs to come off. So I am now going for 130!!
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 135 lbs. My first thought was 160 but I decided I wanted to lose a bit more than that. I've got awhile until I reach my goal but I'll get there! (:
  • dltang
    dltang Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I AGREE :0)
    Since my starting weight was so high and I am 48 years old my goal weight for right now is 150 lbs. I figure by the time I get there, I will be in pretty good shape too. I can re-evaluate my goal at this time depending on how I feel and how I look. I am 210 lbs right now and have quite a ways to go just to get to 150 lbs so I think that is reasonable for me right now.

Hello there, we are almost in the same boat. I am 210.5, and my ultimate weight goal for now is 160...

It looks like you are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" :)
    I was surprised that 150 was at the high end for my height.
    Currently I have it set at 140.
    I would love 130 or below.

Ditto everything you said. :smile:
  • Enp1
    Enp1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5.5 and my goal at the moment is 170-175 at this weight i wasn't fat nor really skinny. I was happy with myself even though it is still at the wrong end of what i should weigh i am told i should weigh 145 but as my fiance says i would look like an anorexic linebacker because i am broad shouldered and big boned. If i can reach my goal weight i night try to continue to 150 but it depends on my comfort
  • basscrack
    basscrack Posts: 2
    Options
    Mine is 120. I'm 170 now, and I was 140 when I graduated high school and wanted to be smaller. I'm somewhere between 5'5 and 5'6.
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    Minimum weight is 150. Ultimate is 135..maybe even 130. Depends where I feel comfortable. What's your goal?

Exactly what you said. I'm going to add you as a friend due to we have similar starting weights and goals, you will probably be a really good motivator for me. Thanks! :smile:
  • wanttogetskinny
    Options
    At 147 now. I'd like to hit 120, but I will make a final assessment on that goal (and if I want to go that far) once I hit 130.
  • allisshiney
    allisshiney Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    When I was 155 I was a size 6 and kept getting told by my friends that I was too skinny. No one believed my weight. I actually had to step on a scale for my best friend. Everyone thought I was at least 20lbs lighter including my doctor when I had a physical. I would be happy near that size again but be a little more toned.
  • luvmybentley
    luvmybentley Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" (5'7" if I puff my hair:), currently weigh 147, my goal is set at 135, but I'm really concentrating more on my body fat%. Right now I am at 26% and I'd like to get below 20% so I can actually see my muscles that I am working on so hard! Whatever weight I am at when I get to 18% body fat will be fine with me :) I've always liked muscle definition better than ribs and collar bones.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I'm a little afraid of going too far not being able to maintain only to gain it all back PLUS. I've seen this happen to too many people.

My goal was 150, but now that I'm there I'm wondering if I can do 145?
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I am 5'5" and my goal is 120lbs.
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to get down to 150 by christmas...then hopefully to 135 by this time next year....Which will be a first for me! (kind of)

good luck on your goals...YOU CAN DO IT!
  • c_ramey
    c_ramey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My original goal weight is 150, my vanity goal weight 143. Odd number I know, but I done this happy weight test from self magazine (online) and that sounded like a good weight for me.
  • nicolette311
    Options
    I started at 195, currently down to 161, I'm 5'7", and my goal is 140-145. It's been a wild ride and I wouldn't go back for anything! Keep it up girls, we can do it!
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I started at 165, after having 2 babies. I am currently 148 and my goal is 140, but if I can get there I would really like to strive for 135. I can't go any lower than that without looking really sickly thin. So somewhere between 135 and 140 would make me happy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!