What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    aerochic42 wrote: »
    I didn't pig out this weekend despite feeling annoyed/disappointed/angry with myself for not passing my driving test. I still haven't figured out if I'm going to pursue it anymore and continue being a burden on my husband and those around me or test his patience some more with driving practice. Those low self-esteem demons are mean and very loud and make it very hard for the confident and capable ones to come out victorious

People fail driving tests all the time. In fact, I just googled, and in my area the failure rate is above 50% for first timers. I told both my daughters to consider the first test as just a practice test.

But congrats on not turning to food for comfort. That's huge.

• aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    aerochic42 wrote: »
    I didn't pig out this weekend despite feeling annoyed/disappointed/angry with myself for not passing my driving test. I still haven't figured out if I'm going to pursue it anymore and continue being a burden on my husband and those around me or test his patience some more with driving practice. Those low self-esteem demons are mean and very loud and make it very hard for the confident and capable ones to come out victorious

People fail driving tests all the time. In fact, I just googled, and in my area the failure rate is above 50% for first timers. I told both my daughters to consider the first test as just a practice test.

But congrats on not turning to food for comfort. That's huge.

actually it was my second time. it's extra frustrating because I'm 36 and can't do what most 16 years old are capable. I seem to be missing some fundamental capability that I just can't seem to overcome.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    can you afford a professional lesson or 2. Perhaps the problem is not you but lack of clear teachig. It's a skill and takes good teaching and good practice to learn.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Cathalain wrote: »
    My wedding ring is slipping OFF of my finger!!! It keeps turning around and it's slowly inching up to my knuckle. In a way, that's great but in a way, not so much. I'm scared of losing it! :laugh:

They sell clear sizers that fit onto the back so that you don't loose them until you're ready to get them sized!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!