What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• shanna7787
    shanna7787 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    yayamom3 wrote: »
    When standing up from a seated position, I no longer have to obsess about making sure my shirt is pulled down just right to cover everything. I just stand up, and it usually falls down on its own. And if it doesn't, it's no big deal because I have nothing to hide! Such a liberating feeling!

This! I want THIS!!!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I taught my fitness class today after having been hit by a car on my bike three weeks ago.
  • caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I passed on homemade pumpkin pie with whipped cream during break time today. I'm all for everything in moderation, but I really wanted to stick to the plan I made for myself for this week. I ate the apple I brought and was satisfied! :)
  • seomra
    seomra Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Went back to work after 6 months maternity leave, feel so much more comfortable in my work clothes- and professional. Good feeling
  • celinend
    celinend Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Passed on free pizza and candy at work today, despite one coworker kind of rubbing the pizza in my face. Boss dubbed me 'the only one with any willpower' though, so there's that. LOL.
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My NSV was that I literally threw my scale in the garbage. Never again am I letting a number define how I feel about myself. I will continue eating my macros, doing my workouts, and looking and feeling better every single day. And I don't need my scale to keep track of that.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options

• Christine_1218
    Christine_1218 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today while walking fast with my hubby, @Dave_GettingFit. all around our mall, I realized something. I was able to keep up and walk fast with him while having a conversation too! I used to feel like I was lagging behind and couldn't talk so as to not lose my breath!! We walked every inch of the place on both floors! Now, Dave laughs that I chewed his ear off!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I sometimes feel like the photos I post on social media, from trips and things, make me look smaller or thinner than I am. I know a few women who only post ultra-flattering selfies that make 'em look 10 years younger and 40 lb lighter than they are so I'm always really conscious of not wanting to be "THAT LADY". Twice in the past month I've run into old acquaintances who have only seen me (in the past couple of years) on social media, and they have had major reactions to my current size like "OMG I didn't realize you had lost this much, you look awesome!" and "You look athletic, I knew you dropped some weight but I had no idea it was like this...wow". Made me feel AMAZING especially since I've been bouncing around the same 5 lb for a year. But still, I'm down 130 from my heaviest so I'll take it...
  • AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Today marks my '50 day streak'. My longest and the best one so far. yay!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I taught my fitness class today after having been hit by a car on my bike three weeks ago.
    That's incredible, way to go!

• pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a suit I have not been able to squeeze in for years! Anticipated this date, the suit have been dry cleaned. Truth be told, it's a little loose. ;-)
  • htowey
    htowey Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    posted this yesterday on my page but thought I'd share again.

Last night I decided to try on the dress that made me want to lose weight. After seeing pictures of me in it on New Years Eve I was disgusted by how fat I'd gotten. Last night I tried on the same dress and couldn't believe it was a little baggy on me. My favorite NSV so far
  • Luvzy
    Luvzy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I ordered the Lighter Choices Sirloin at Chili's and was satisfied after eating half of it. Took the rest home.

4ms4vnnirjxs.jpg
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I've always loved fall fashion....sweaters, tights, boots, scarves, hats, gloves, etc. you name it I love it! But last fall I didn't love it so much. Nothing fit, or if it did it was just too tight. I couldn't get my boots to zip, and to top it off this cute short waisted pea coat I purchased maybe 2 years ago I literally couldn't get on because my arms wouldn't fit through the sleeves! Mind you 2 years ago I could comfortably wear this coat while even wearing a sweater under it, so I was shocked last year when it didn't fit. I refused to purchase another coat so I just went through last winter layering sweaters with a fleece (luckily it doesn't get too cold here).

For maybe the past month every week I try it on...and a few weeks ago while I could put it on, the upper part of the sleeves were still too tight to be comfortable (only a tank top on!) and still a little too tight across the upper back. I tried it on last night and OMG it fits! All the way buttoned up and everything! The sleeves are comfortable, and honestly around the chest/stomach area it's almost too big. Hopefully once I put a sweater underneath it will look less frumpy! It's not even close to getting cold here yet, but can't wait for fall/winter!

Time to find another piece of clothing to try to get back into, to keep me motivated!

P.S. I have read every post in this thread.....love, love, love it very motivating! Please keep posting!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    It's chilly out today so I pulled out a blazer I love and put it on. It's almost too big! Last time I wore it I couldn't even button it comfortably. Now I can even wear a sweater under it. B)
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I took my skinny jeans out of the dryer this morning, pulled them up my legs and buttoned them. There was zero tugging, tucking, squeezing, or sucking in. This was a major thing for me.
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    hugheseva wrote: »
    Skirts and pants are lose by 6" on my waist. Downgraded everything in my closet from L to M. Bought Under Armor workout shirts in M!

I recently traded out by L Under Armour compression capris for M and it was a great feeling!
  • ohmyllama
    ohmyllama Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Well I haven't lost weight recently, but... for some reason, I've been noticing that my 13s are quite loose on me. :) Actually have room in the legs and can pull them up all buttoned up. Yay!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!