What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Yesterday I was going to go on the scale (2 months til birthday) but I just didn't want to see the number. I know I'm doing good, seeing results, have muscles (especially in the legs) I didn't want a number to define me, to feel bad or anything else. As long as I see results, I'm good. I actually felt skinny yesterday so was feeling good about not going on the scale too.

Picked up some healthy snacks from target

I ordered a dress from romwe since it was free and it fits. But my as.s hangs out and arms are a tad snug. Instead of feeling bad.. I'm just happy that it was in a Large. It might not be perfect but it does fit. Someday it will be great or way too big. We shall see. It doesn't even look like the pictures but I'm not upset. Everything is a journey.

Arms are looking so much better from dumbbells etc
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I have physical therapy exercises to do. Today, with my left leg recovering from an injury, I was able to do 30 side leg lifts with a 1 lb weight on it. last week I couldn't even lift it.
  • hugheseva
    hugheseva Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    rdlewis123 wrote: »
    Put on a pair of jeans for school today and they were loose. I thought they were a pair of my size 8. NOPE! They were a pair of size 6!!!!

That's what I used to wear many many moons ago. I hardly wait for the same moment. Congrats!
  • pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Today I climbed over the hog panels into our hog pen instead of using the gate. I watch my husband and kids do this all the time, but I never could. But today I did!!
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Today I changed over my wardrobe from summer to winter. I always use this to sort through and throw away stuff. Some things I keep for sentimental reasons and they get moved to the sentimental area.
    In my sentimental area, I tried on two jackets that I keep. Hmm can't wear them, they are too big. So that is when I spotted my ball gown. I bought it when I was 21, so 26 years ago. I tried it on, it fits like a glove and looks smashing. I fit back into clothes I wore as a student! So proud.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I saw a red bathing suit I wanted this summer but couldn't find in my size or price range. I saw it for $5 on clearance 4 sizes smaller than I am now, so in anticipation of next year, I went ahead and got it. A few days later, on a whim, I tried it on. And while it was a little tight, it did fit and will look even better on me next year. This was not possible at the size I was before. So friggin' happy!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I don't limp as much this morning as I did three days ago.
  • sdraper2014
    sdraper2014 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My size 12 skinny jeans fit amazingly well. I was an 18 when I started! I can't even remember the last time I wore anything in a size 12. In sure it is vanity sizing, and is more like the size 16 I wore in high school, but I'll take it!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Made a commitment to myself on October 1st ...... I was not going to eat even one piece of Halloween candy that the boss puts out at the reception desk ..... and I haven't !!! Doing the Happy Dance !!! Now I just have to stick to that commitment B)
  • Carnhot
    Carnhot Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Just been shopping and bought a UK size 10 skirt for work. Now, this is ridiculous; I am NOT a 10, but I bless Seasalt for their friendly lies.
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Maybe my imagination but the seats in the movie theatre appear to be wider!!! Lol
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    NSV - despite being in 7 different countries is 4 different time zones, managed to log every day and keep my streak alive! Whoop!
  • caratayloruk
    caratayloruk Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My size 12 (UK) skinny jeans are now saggy and loose around the thighs and bum. While it's good in the weight loss sense. I'm also gutted as it took me ages to find a pair of skinny jeans that fit well. I've tried the 10 on and they don't fit the same!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    verptwerp wrote: »
    Made a commitment to myself on October 1st ...... I was not going to eat even one piece of Halloween candy that the boss puts out at the reception desk ..... and I haven't !!! Doing the Happy Dance !!! Now I just have to stick to that commitment B)

I like to mentally "flip off" candy jars and plates of cookies or doughnuts.

• Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Today, I wore a 'new' coat, boots and pants that I hadn't worn in over 4 years as they hadn't fit me. My daughter called me "skinny Mommy"!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Today, I wore a 'new' coat, boots and pants that I hadn't worn in over 4 years as they hadn't fit me. My daughter called me "skinny Mommy"!

holy smokes, that's fantastic !
  • deescrafty
    deescrafty Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Today after a 30 LB weight loss I was able to go down two notches on my fitbit bracelet!

• sdraper2014
    sdraper2014 Posts: 81 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    verptwerp wrote: »

I like to mentally "flip off" candy jars and plates of cookies or doughnuts.

When I started as the receptionist I did away with the candy dish. Now the only issue are the big baskets of junk that vendors send us at Christmas. Thankfully if I can stay away until noon the rest of the office will have taken care of it.

• asteriskthat
    asteriskthat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My waist measured a centimetre less this morning! Weight has been going down, my legs and even arms have been toning up, but my stomach is always the last place to start losing; so a cm down around my waist is huge for me :3
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    pkw58 wrote: »
    NSV - despite being in 7 different countries is 4 different time zones, managed to log every day and keep my streak alive! Whoop!

THAT is super impressive!! To me, anyway. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!