New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I've never tried that brand.

These are lovely. The only reason I haven't picked them up in a while is because I didn't really like their protein powder. The chocolate was just meh while the apple custard flavor was the second worst powder I've tasted.
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

These are lovely. The only reason I haven't picked them up in a while is because I didn't really like their protein powder. The chocolate was just meh while the apple custard flavor was the second worst powder I've tasted.

What is your favorite flavor? I haven't tried anything from MyProtein, but I've heard good things.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

What is your favorite flavor? I haven't tried anything from MyProtein, but I've heard good things.
    I've only had peanut butter and chocolate PB. Both were pretty good!

Their protein powders are fairly cheap and a lot of people seem to like them. They just weren't my thing. Quest, Vega, and Designer Lite were just tastier to me.

• Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    339z9x1hwmlb.jpeg

Has anyone tried these drops? I'm looking for flavored syrups to add to my coffee in the morning besides normal stevia.

I haven't ever tried the flavored drops before, but I love the original ones in coffee. A little goes a long way, though. A small bottle lasts me 4-5 months if I use it everyday.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    339z9x1hwmlb.jpeg

Has anyone tried these drops? I'm looking for flavored syrups to add to my coffee in the morning besides normal stevia.

YES! They sent me a bunch of flavors to try the cinnamon, vanilla, coconut, butter toffee, orange, chocolate mint, etc. I have tried only the cinnamon and butter toffee in my coffee and they are wonderful. Adds a nice subtle flavor!
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    339z9x1hwmlb.jpeg

YES! They sent me a bunch of flavors to try the cinnamon, vanilla, coconut, butter toffee, orange, chocolate mint, etc. I have tried only the cinnamon and butter toffee in my coffee and they are wonderful. Adds a nice subtle flavor!

Thank you! I will be ordering some :)
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    ejv79v.png

I feel like I saw good reviews about this a while back. I'm excited to try it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    ejv79v.png

I love those so much.
  • CooCooPuff
    edited May 2016
    Options
    almond-vanilla-flan-683x1024.jpg

From 2015, but I really love this stuff. After I finished my cereal, I tried a little just to see how it tasted compared to regular almond milk. I want more...

Actually, I think I will get another cup. :p
    My Krogers didn't carry that one walnut milk. :disappointed:
  • ASH_DVM
    ASH_DVM Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    ejv79v.png

I love those so much.

Me too. Wish they'd go on sale more often
  • B23_Kate
    B23_Kate Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I really love the original Greek yogurt (FAGE) that comes with the side container that you flip. I love all the flavors but my favorite is the new Key lime. It tastes a bit like key-lime pie.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    czaxm00hko4q.jpg
    I was so impressed with Kodiak Cake's dark chocolate pancake mix that I returned to target and splurged on the crunchy peanut butter, too. It was on sale though so how could I not!?
    This time I didn't follow the directions and used way less water which helped the pancakes turn out like actual pancakes (not crepes). They were very thick, moist, and had an excellent texture with the occasional crunch of peanut! This being said, they're not sweet at all and for that reason if you're torn between the two I would suggest the dark chocolate which has chocolate chips to sweeten it a bit. This one would be better I'm sure with syrup, but all I had on me was cajeta and it still wasn't as sweet as I'd like.
    Still, very good and filling and no weird aftertaste. A solid pancake base with a lot of potential and you could easily get really creative with it. Great ingredients and I give it a 7/10 but the dark chocolate is still a 9/10 to me as long as you use less water than the mix suggests!

Yum those look good! I don't eat a lot of pancakes, but I might have to make an exception.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    ejv79v.png

The cinnamon flavor is good.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    HelenV1 wrote: »
    I really love the original Greek yogurt (FAGE) that comes with the side container that you flip. I love all the flavors but my favorite is the new Key lime. It tastes a bit like key-lime pie.

You can actually find the full fat version in more places around here now. So tasty.
    r83ywbrlmubs.jpg
    Well dats going in myyy bassskkkeeettt yo, macros are solid af too

Oh my. Where can you find that? Google is not helpful.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    r83ywbrlmubs.jpg
    The Gatorade bars were pretty decent.

• FrankieFrench1
    FrankieFrench1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    [/quote]The Gatorade bars were pretty decent.

[/quote]

Scuse me gatorade bars are a thing? O glorious days
  • FrankieFrench1
    FrankieFrench1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    r83ywbrlmubs.jpg

Oh my. Where can you find that? Google is not helpful.[/quote]

Protein pick n mix is you're friend :)
  • skinnyforhi
    skinnyforhi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Dominex frozen eggplant cutlets. Perfect for throwing together a quick eggplant parmesan. Love that I can bake a single serving with these, too. Just discovered!