Things/topics that bother you the most in the forums...

Options

Replies

• musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I hate that women keep asking about weight gain, eating more, feeling tired, etc. during their 'time of the month." You've been dealing with it for years, you know what happens, you know it goes away, get over it. I for one do not let my period change anything about my life.

^ This!! I mean seriously? You are 30 something years old and you still don't know how to deal with your period? Sometimes I think people just like to hear themselves speak...
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    People who apparently search the forums with the specific intent of taking anything and everything said as a personal attack. They're often the same people who have posted in their signature or in their profiles that they are proud of how rude they are to everyone else, but when they are rude it's apparently called 'honesty'.
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    When people don't actually read the original post. Their response sounds pretty silly.

Also, people who are just trying to stir up trouble.

Grammer doesn't even bother me that much... which is really a shocker because I minored in English and it's one of my biggest pet peaves.

EDIT: I totally agree with all of the above!

Grammar even... :tongue: Sorry, I couldn't resist! :smile:

LMAO
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Misusing "lose" and "loose". Correct usage is, "I am here to lose weight so my clothes will be loose".
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    When people jump on the OP with criticisms without asking for clarification first. Seems like a lot of drama could be avoided...
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I hate that women keep asking about weight gain, eating more, feeling tired, etc. during their 'time of the month." You've been dealing with it for years, you know what happens, you know it goes away, get over it. I for one do not let my period change anything about my life.

^ This!! I mean seriously? You are 30 something years old and you still don't know how to deal with your period? Sometimes I think people just like to hear themselves speak...

TOM is a common excuse for a lot of things.
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    Focusing on negative things
    Judging others
    Impatiens
    Lack of companion
    Apathy
    Cruelty
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    5) Religion. I don't share mine with you, I don't need to hear about yours.

I know that without the touch of his noodly appendage, I wouldn't be able to do this!

28i57vl.jpg
  • shesnotthere
    shesnotthere Posts: 117
    Options
    This is really terrible, but when people complain about how hard they have struggled with their weight and then you click on their profile and it says they are trying to lose 10-15 pounds or they are trying to get down to 110 or under, I just roll my eyes. I know I shouldn't. I know, I know, I know... but I can't help it!
  • tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    Misusing "lose" and "loose". Correct usage is, "I am here to lose weight so my clothes will be loose".
    LMAO....I so agree....
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    This is really terrible, but when people complain about how hard they have struggled with their weight and then you click on their profile and it says they are trying to lose 10-15 pounds or they are trying to get down to 110 or under, I just roll my eyes. I know I shouldn't. I know, I know, I know... but I can't help it!

You're not alone. *Waits to be called a douche*
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Posters that tell people this is a weight loss site not a blah blah blah.
    Uptight posters should be thrown in jail.
  • zudleymarie
    zudleymarie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I thought I would get some funny responses. And I did. :) Mine is people attacking other people. It drives me nuts.
  • MrsRadder
    MrsRadder Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    ALL of the above!

Unhealthy ideas to drop weight fast. It's a journey and a lifestyle change. I think of this a my little 'AA' support group one step at a time and don't want to hear about you getting shots to drop 10 pounds. The easy way out is the quickest way back.
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I also dislike:

~If I eat my exercise calories, what was the point of me exercising?
    ----And I frankly don't get in a tizzy about eating the exercise calories, I just don't like such extreme hatred for exercise and lack of understanding its role outside of weight control.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    People who apparently search the forums with the specific intent of taking anything and everything said as a personal attack. They're often the same people who have posted in their signature or in their profiles that they are proud of how rude they are to everyone else, but when they are rude it's apparently called 'honesty'.

Love this one
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    People who assume they are smarter than everyone else. I love these people, They get their panties twisted so quickly.
  • ShyBreasts
    ShyBreasts Posts: 91
    Options
    I never get a notification if someone comments on a topic I made or to me on a separate one :/

It makes me sad because I want to take part and discuss things :(
    Same here!

I didn't get a notification for this but I wanted to see if anyone had replied! I'm glad someone else finds it frustrating, the most annoying part is that you wont know I have replied because you wont get a notification! :-(
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    I still say Jodie Foster has nice shoulders.

...and people who can't stay on topic.