5'5'' ladies...what's your goal weight?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Mama_cc
    Mama_cc Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 with a goal weight of 120-122. Right now am hovering at 129/130. I have always been around 118-120 until my 40s hit and everything I ate stuck around despite my working out. Aging is not for sissies! Good luck to all!b
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" with a goal of 140 but I don't know if I can make it that low. I have freakishly huge bones. I'm at 207 now and if I hold my arms up I can already see my rib cage.
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5, and I'm currently sitting at 140. Goal weight would be 130, and then TONE TONE TONE TONE. =]
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" (and a half) and have a small frame (little bones). I was at 115 when I was about 20 but I did NOT look too hot at that size. I thought I did but ten years later I saw the pictures and I looked a bit like Skeletor. I feel my best around 125-135- depending on how much muscle I have. Once I get into my healthy BMI (10 more lbs!!!)....I'm just going to keep doing my thing and take it as it comes and let my body figure out what it wants to weigh.

*snarf* @ Skeletor!

I feel the same way when I look at my pics from my early 20s. I ranged from 105-120 until I was about 25. Then plummeted to 103 after a breakup, and up to 125 or so after getting a desk job. Then slowly up more as I became an old married person. Then down again, then up again, then down some, then up....

Now I'm 134 and look better than I did 12 years ago at 125. :smile:
  • carrielofton
    carrielofton Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 5" and currently I am 204.4 lbs. I have set my goal at 137 lbs. I think if I loose too much more than that I will not look good. I went on the internet and I am considered medium bone with a weight range of 111 - 150.
  • CornellGirl
    CornellGirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 125 right now but I'm hoping to become a lean 115lb.

Where I go to college, most girls look absolutely anorexic and lose weight the wrong way.

I'm hoping to lose the weight through portion control, more cardio + weights, and Zumba/ Knock-out workout classes.
  • teamdaijah
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my goal weight is 130, but once I reach it I'm gonna go to 120-125
  • cervenec
    cervenec Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal weight is 120, but for now I'm thinking in "got to get these next five pounds" terms :)
  • emmalene1984
    emmalene1984 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"and a half, and my goal weight is 119lbs but would LOVE to be more like 116 but realise its going to be impossible for me to maintain that weight, i got down to 119lb before and looked fab at that weight, i only wish i hadn't then started uni (as a mature student) and stopped tracking my foods and ended up piling a lot of weight back on over two years :-( i am determined to get down to at least 121/123 by august tho, im currently around 127-130 depending on T.O.M.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i am 5ft 5 and my goal is 126, which is dead on 9 stone, a nice round number i think!!
  • Stanses
    Stanses Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 5in exactly and my ideal weight for now is 136 pounds so I have 20 pounds to lose to get to that point! I've been as low as 122 pounds but people said I looked a bit too skinny at that weight, will see how I feel at 136 first I think!
  • joolzh13
    joolzh13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    at just shy of 5'5" my realistic goal that i have set myself is 133lbs but if i'm honest i'd prefer to be 120-125, just got to try and prevent my bust heading south as i've only just got used to having a cleavage lol any tips?

I am very similar height and weight I've invested in GEL BRA's are the way forward for me.

Luckily I have a fantastic husband and he loves me no matter what so he won't be disappointed when I get undressed and my DD's are down to C's! If I was single I'd be considering surgery. Its how you feel in your clothes etc and I would have no objection to surgery.
  • rissuhbissuh
    rissuhbissuh Posts: 125
    Options
    My goal is 140 at the moment. Once I get to 140, I will decide if I want to become smaller or not.
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" and my goal weight is 140. I've always been kinda curvy and my best weight ever was 140. I looked my best. When I weighed less then that I looked too thin with ribs showing and hip bones showing... but ultimately I'll know I"ve reached my goal when I don't have any fat left to lose.
  • sparklyvodka
    sparklyvodka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4" and my goal is 126. i've never been lower than 127 even when i used to constantly go to the gym so i'd be happy to get there again.