Vixen's~ 4th of July Open Challenge

Options

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Tomorrow is my weigh-in, but I think I finally broke my plateau. :happy: I didn't lose alot but I did lose a little bit, hopefully by tomorrow I can lose more. :wink: Which means I will probably not reach my goal. :sad: but I will try to get to the closest I can.

great job on breaking your plateau! I finally got over mine too!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    With only 9 days left in the challenge, what do you plan on doing to have a successful ending?

On my off days (no running), I'm going to take my dog for a walk or a light jog. She's too small to go for one of my runs, so a walk/little jog will be good for her. She'll like it.

What are you going to do?

I am going to carefully watch my carbs and sodium. Drink water, water, water! Get my daily calorie burn. And just be happy either way with the results.
  • Ruthie_G
    Ruthie_G Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Off to Zumba workout tonight. Rather indulgent weekend with two meals out at friends houses where, as much as you can have smaller portions (which I did), you can't really tell them what they can and can't cook! So, trying to be extra good today and fingers crossed I'll still reach my goal!
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options

Only down 1/2 a pound, but it puts me in the 180s which feels good (and motivating).
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    152.9 down .5 lb
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    152.9 down .5 lb
  • hopelyss
    hopelyss Posts: 145
    Options
    Hey guys! Congrats to all the losses out there! And for those of you who aren't seeing the scale move much, hopefully your losses are in inches!

Weighing in this week at 202. Two and a half pounds gone. :happy:

Now for my tough week. It's my daughter's birthday so there will be cake! EEK!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well! Even if we don't get all the way to the weights that we would like for the challenges, we are still getting closer! :D
    v0628.jpg
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    thanks for posting the new chart, it looks great! I need to step it up as there is less than a week left! I haven't been getting in my workouts the last few days, I've been running errands and just been so busy. but no excuses! gonna workout hard tonight, tomorrow and the rest of the week!
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    boo didnt lose any weight :(
    oh well, hopefully this week
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh-in saw me at 149..finally! It is good to hit the 140's before going in for surgery tomorrow, because who knows how long I'll be recovering. I really hope I can stay on track while recuperating and not being able to work out.
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Holy Mother of Pearl I reached my goal. I weighed in today, thought I would just see where I was and it said 154.8, I couldn't believe it. :noway: So I weighed myself on a different scale and it said the same thing. I'm soooooo happy :bigsmile: Have an awesome long weekend everyone. Going to the cottage tomorrow and my girls are helping me train for my very first 5K that I'll be doing with one of my besties. I have her to thank for getting me back to running.

You are all doing awesome. Keep up the fantastic work.
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am down to 208.4 as of this morning!!!!! I still have hope that I can reach 205 by Monday...or at least get as close as I can! Push to reach your goal everyone!!! Good luck!
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    weighing in at 220.5- won't reach my goall by MOnday but will weigh in one last time on Monday. What is the next challenge?:smile:
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    well july 4th is almost here.. so close to my goal.. was at 201 and today at 193.. dont know if I will lose the last 2 by the 4th or not.. we will see
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I weighed today 165.0 ! so down another .4 ! for the next challenge, I would love to finally get out the 160s.
  • lidunne
    lidunne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Lost .5lb this week, weighing in now at 130.5! Miles away from my target!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    down to 223.1 wanted to be 220
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Everyone, please make sure to get your final weight logged for this challenge :) I'll be posting the last spread sheet Monday morningish. :)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am at 190.5!