Black Team Challenge Week 3

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Eh. The 2 yo is throwing a fit b/c I just changed his diaper & we're debating whether or not to go to chruch. It snowed again. :grumble:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Eh. The 2 yo is throwing a fit b/c I just changed his diaper & we're debating whether or not to go to chruch. It snowed again. :grumble:

I remember those terrible two's...im going three terrible three's with my Ds.

Ive always ment to tell you that i love the baby pic in your ticker! so cute!

We were suppose to get snow but the weather man always says that....i think its a scam to get people to run out and get grociers(lol,GA rarely has snow and OMG,any mention of it and the grocery store's are slammed...so funny)

What workout is everybody doing today? Ive got a circuit planned!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

did I mention, Mine are grown...:drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

A few times. :grumble:

:laugh:

Amelia - I'm doing terrible 3s with Z & terrible 2s with M right now. It is like tantrum central here most of the time! And SNOW!?! In Georgia?! Yeah...sounds like a scam to me, too! LOL
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Amelia - I'm doing terrible 3s with Z & terrible 2s with M right now. It is like tantrum central here most of the time! And SNOW!?! In Georgia?! Yeah...sounds like a scam to me, too! LOL

Ha! I'm doing terrible 16's with dear son, and terrible 41's with Dear Hubs.

Lynnie
    who wants french toast for b'fast.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I just woke up from about 16 hours of sleep, it was interrupted many, many times but I was so exhausted yesterday, I took a nap starting at 1:15 and then sleep until 4:15, got up and ate because I was shaking. Took a bath and went back to bed, the kids kept coming in and out and I just kept dealing with them from the bed. Dh was a big help. I am not sure what is wrong with me, but I am exhausted!

I am dealing with a temper throwing, rotten attitude sucks 13 year old ds. He is the greatest kid honestly, but oh my he has his moments. My 8 year old is also great but she has always been high strung :laugh: and then there is the precious 4 year old. I rejoice even when my other two kids are throwing fits because at least they can talk, and scream at me and use their hands to slam doors (and get in trouble) and stomped off. Emmy, my four year old, can do none of that. She is my special gift from heaven.

I see I am rattling, so I hope everybody has a great, awesome, super day. :flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    Options
    I just woke up from about 16 hours of sleep, it was interrupted many, many times but I was so exhausted yesterday, I took a nap starting at 1:15 and then sleep until 4:15, got up and ate because I was shaking. Took a bath and went back to bed, the kids kept coming in and out and I just kept dealing with them from the bed. Dh was a big help. I am not sure what is wrong with me, but I am exhausted!

I am dealing with a temper throwing, rotten attitude sucks 13 year old ds. He is the greatest kid honestly, but oh my he has his moments. My 8 year old is also great but she has always been high strung :laugh: and then there is the precious 4 year old. I rejoice even when my other two kids are throwing fits because at least they can talk, and scream at me and use their hands to slam doors (and get in trouble) and stomped off. Emmy, my four year old, can do none of that. She is my special gift from heaven.

I see I am rattling, so I hope everybody has a great, awesome, super day. :flowerforyou:

I hope you get well rested soon!:flowerforyou: My eye's seem to pop wide open every morning around 6:30...every darn morning:grumble: I love your 4 yr olds name...Emmy,so cute!
  • punka274
    Options

Ha! I'm doing terrible 16's with dear son, and terrible 41's with Dear Hubs.

Lynnie
    who wants french toast for b'fast.

LOL, terrible 41's...,thats funny:laugh:

ok, after a breif argument with myself(:ohwell: ) i was able to do a circuit and burned 620 cals. I feel better now that its over!

Now Im looking forward to eating those cals:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

BBL:happy:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Amelia, the best part of exercising IMO, is the extra eating calories that come with it. Okay that is a close 2nd, the best part is the way I feel after I exercise! :smile: Congratulations on exercising! :flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday Black Team,

Support to all who need it - we have had some tough days this week. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I am planning on trying out our new Wii Outdoor Challenge. I hear there is a bit more cardio, so am hoping to substitute for my swim workout (one of our coaches is sick and the other is at a swim meet, so no practise tonight :grumble: :grumble: ).

We got around 4 inches of snow last night with more coming tonight, so maybe some sledding tomorrow.

I also overate yesterday. Must have been the phase of the moon or something. I was right on target after dinner, and then I just got a horrible case of the growling munchies - nothing was safe.. UGH!!

Well, at least we all have 3 days to straighten this out before next weigh in..

Have a great day all.. jb
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I didn't read anything, I just wanted to add something to the "Sucky Week For the Black Team" thread...

I just got home from the ER with my 3yo. He fell getting out of the truck & busted his face up right above his eye. 3 stitches for him! Yay. I'll fill ya'll in more later, but for now...I just wanna go barf.:sad:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    DSCN0819.JPG

"Mommy! I'm a hockey player" :noway:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Oh poor little guy! Hang in there Sarah! Give him extra hugs, one for me! :flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Oh no Sarah! But OMG your kids are so cute. So, so cute
    You win the bad day award.
    Lynnie
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    SHeesh, this week is reminding me of that episode of the Brady Bunch when they all go to Hawaii and there is that cursed Tiki Idol. Tough week of luck for us Black Teamers. I'm in a funk myself today. I am inside watching snow fall and the weather man says it will be over a foot this time. The two year old is refusing to take a nap and the five year old is being emotional over his inability to jump over turtles on super mario bros. and all I want to do is sleep. ugh. Totally dragging today. Maybe I will feel better after I work out.

Sorry to hear about your boy sarah! Boys are always trying to break things with their face.:noway:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    DSCN0819.JPG

"Mommy! I'm a hockey player" :noway:

Ugh ... I feel your pain, Sara! I'm so sorry!!! :cry:

My older daughter fell twice within a week when she was about 5 and busted her face open both times ... once on the chin and once right beside her eye. Be glad he's a boy ... we couldn't get any regular doctor to do the stitches beside her eye ... they made us go to a plastic surgeon! My husband was one of 7 kids ... the ER docs & nurses knew them by sight.

You'll make it through all these mishaps ... I promise! :smile:

Z is SOOO cute!!

:heart: Tresa
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I didn't read anything, I just wanted to add something to the "Sucky Week For the Black Team" thread...

I just got home from the ER with my 3yo. He fell getting out of the truck & busted his face up right above his eye. 3 stitches for him! Yay. I'll fill ya'll in more later, but for now...I just wanna go barf.:sad:

Oh, no! Poor Zekey-bean! Is this the 1st time one of your boys has gotten stitches? (Even with stitches, he's still a cutey.)
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Sarah - Poor guy!!! Hope he feels better soon!

Everyone else that's having a bad week - Hope it gets better! (sorry, I can't sit long enough to read though everything :sad: )

Here's my addition to the black teams bad week:

Yesterday I was cleaning the livingroom and moved an end table to vaccum under it and totally screwed up my back. I can finally sit for a short period of time, but that's only because of the vicodin and muscle relaxers I'm on (that also knock me out cold).

Nothing serious, so thats good.

Anyway, heres to a better week from here on out! :drinker:

:heart:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    WOW...you are all scaring me away from having kids!!!!! The kitten is more than enough to entertain the boyfriend and me. :tongue: LOL

Seriously, I hope all of you find your way back to some level of calm again very soon.

:drinker: Shuntae

(No, that is not water in those cups either...you all deserve a stiff drink!)
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    OMG - clearly this is the week from Hades!! Thank god it is almost over..:noway: :noway:

Sara, sorry to hear about Zeke, but I do agree he is still a cutie.. I'm sure this was more traumatic for you than for him, and soon he will be showing off those stitches (if not already). Hang in there mom..

Owensmommy, sorry to hear about your back. Make sure you take care, you need to get that back healthy ASAP. It is amazing how many things do not work right when the back is out..

spyguy, I can totally relate to the kids, my youngest never wanted to sleep and my oldest would fall apart over the most mundane issues. Not being able to jump turtles in mariobros would have been a major catastrophe. Hope you are able to get some rest, or a workout that makes you feel better.

Everyone else, hope you are all doing Ok. I am kind of funked because of the weather as well. It is snowing here and has been so cold and stormy that I haven't even visited my horse in weeks. Riding is completely out of the question until the spring thaw. Must move SOUTH!!!

Have a great day, and hang in there everyone.. jb