badwolf4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 142-143lbs
    Sizes:
    Shirts - S, XS
    Dresses - S or 4
    Pants - All over the place. M or 3 or 2 or 4 depending on brand
    Bra - Technically a 32B, but I don't even really need one half the time. Honestly I forget to wear one a lot now. I usually only wear one out of habit from when I was a 36DD.

*As a note I have maintained this weight range (138-148, but it keeps re-settling here) and dropped one or two sizes over the past six months by increasing both my calories and activity level. I am now far healthier and happier, even if the number on the scale isn't anywhere near as low as I originally wanted it to be.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I have a feeling I answered this before but I've lost more since then... I'm 5'8" tall and I now sit around 140 lbs and a US size 4-6 pants, depending on cut; US 4 skirts, but medium / size 8 shirts & dresses to accommodate my chest :neutral:
  • meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    5'10-5'11 and 218 pounds
    Size 10-12 pants (I'm in between)
    M-L tops...racing shirts are Women's XL though!
  • PoundChaser2
    PoundChaser2 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have a weird problem. My waist is 32ish but my thighs don't fit into my pants anymore coz of the squats. I wear a size 38 slim suit and now I have had to buy bigger and tailor down. A completely bespoke suit falls north of 800 bucks and that will make me poor. Weight training comes with disadvantages.

This is also why I have carefully avoided upper body building. If my neck crosses 15.5 inch, shirts bigger than that will fit like a tent.
    I can understand your situation. Having a hip size of 35" is pretty small for a guy, but also having a 27-27.5" waist means that jeans that fit well in waist are a bit baggy in the hips/thighs. While at the same time, jeans that fit well in the waist barely fit my hips/thighs. This is one reason why I am hesitant to gain muscle in my legs.
    Not to mention, a lot of T-shirts that fit well in my shoulders are loose at the waist, while those that fit well at the waist are a bit tight farther up. So it is with having a low body fat percentage…

And I thought only girls have this problem.
  • NeverSometimesTV
    NeverSometimesTV Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    5'5" 1/2
    180.6 lbs
    Tops: Medium
    Bottoms: 12
    Dresses: Med/Large
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    5'4
    tops - medium
    bottoms - 10/12
    dresses - med/lrg
  • joel1212702016
    joel1212702016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Part of my daily routine:

It Works Greens and Cleanse

jmlogan.itworks.com
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Furtado2 wrote: »
    5'9", 150lbs, 20%bf, size 4/6/S/M bottoms, size 6/8/S/M in tops.

I'm 5'8 146, 4/6 in bottoms and 8 in tops now (YAYYY arms are shrinking)... How did you gauge your body fat percentage? The website that shows the diff body types and their bf percentages?? :)
  • McCarty44
    McCarty44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    belfle wrote: »
    i have a weird shape, lol, huge legs, little waist, so size 4-6 pants, medium top, 155 lbs at 5'5" i am pretty muscular. 37-29-35 here

hahahaha nice one i wish i was muscular

• emmadonaldson95
    emmadonaldson95 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    5'7", 123lb and UK size 8/10 which is US 4/6
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    5'7 115 pounds size 0/2 age 50
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Sizes = madness. 5'4", 136. I wear US size small, 4 pants, 4 dresses.

I started lifting 3 months ago (4? Can't remember), and I'm the same weight but my size 6 capris are unflatteringly baggy and some of my 4 jeans are stretched out looking 10 minutes after I put them on.
  • rabbit_f00d
    rabbit_f00d Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Updating
    I am now 105lbs + 5'3
    Size 0-4 pant
    Size XS-S shirt
    Size ~2 dress
  • mommarnurse
    mommarnurse Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    belfle wrote: »
    i have a weird shape, lol, huge legs, little waist, so size 4-6 pants, medium top, 155 lbs at 5'5" i am pretty muscular. 37-29-35

Don't criticise your shape. Love it and own it. It makes you uniquely YOU.
  • mommarnurse
    mommarnurse Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Seeing what the average size may be based upon weight/hight.

Me: 145.2 lbs "large frame" 6-10 depending on brand; mostly an 8. Size Medium tops.

I'm gonna update my own stats:

136.2 lbs this AM - (just 1.2 lbs til I'm at my revised goal and total 100 lbs lost).

I'm mostly a size 6. But depending on brand think I can do a 4. Haven't tried yet, ha. I am a small in tops, and my boob's went from DD to borderline A's. (Let's all take a moment of silence for that one).

My recent measurements are 32-26-34.
  • k_nelson_24
    k_nelson_24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am 5 foot 6 and weigh 158.7 lbs.
    I wear a size medium top, my jean size is about an 8 depending on the brand, a size medium in work out bottoms, and I wear a size 6 or 8 dress. And for all of you in the medical field, I wear a size small in scrubs!

I started at 249 lbs, size 16 jeans, XL top, XL work out bottoms, size 14 or 16 dress, and XL or L scrubs.

Feel freed to add me. I log every day!
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Syneea wrote: »

I'm 5'8 146, 4/6 in bottoms and 8 in tops now (YAYYY arms are shrinking)... How did you gauge your body fat percentage? The website that shows the diff body types and their bf percentages?? :)

I am wondering that too?

5'9" 135lb, 35-29-37 (built sorta straight up and down) wear 2 or 4 usually, US vanity sizing.

bodyfat is between 20-22% based on navy calculator, images, caliper test and bio-impedence machine, all give me the same result. I want to say that I can't imagine it being the same if I were 150lb, except that it WAS the same 20% when I weighed only 123lb. So if she's muscular or has heavy bones so more lean mass, this seems possible.
  • karaboo73
    karaboo73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5,6.5",123 lb, size 2 (xs), age 42, small bones
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    robininfl wrote: »
    Syneea wrote: »

I am wondering that too?

5'9" 135lb, 35-29-37 (built sorta straight up and down) wear 2 or 4 usually, US vanity sizing.

bodyfat is between 20-22% based on navy calculator, images, caliper test and bio-impedence machine, all give me the same result. I want to say that I can't imagine it being the same if I were 150lb, except that it WAS the same 20% when I weighed only 123lb. So if she's muscular or has heavy bones so more lean mass, this seems possible.

Based on the "built lean" website, I'm definitely between 20-22% at 146lbs. With me being muscular and built straight up and down mostly (there is a little something something) now that I've lost all the weight, you can see some definition all over....You and I have basically the same stats 35-28.5- 36 (the smallest part of my waist is 27 inches and under bust is 33) I do a lotttt of calisthenics and cardio so I'm pretty compact I think, just have some extra skin on my stomach that I hope goes away and one more inch off these arms!!!!! She is probably the same, as you stated, a bit muscular. I can't wait to go down another ten and see what I look like then!! Then bulk here I come!!
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Huge thanks to the very few people who have said what country's sizing they're talking about.