married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• Eran1315
    Eran1315 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yep! me too!! Happily married for almost 5 years with two beautiful kiddies! add me lovely mfp'ers!!
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hi...married but here to chat & meet people to help me be healthier
  • Coleen312
    Coleen312 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Simplifi wrote: »
    brewingPHX wrote: »
    How many married guys are sending messages that read "Hey there :smile: ". Fess up.

Oh my fingers hurt from typing so many "Hey There" messages to everyone here after this post. It's exhausting!

2scd0ybear45.jpg

LOL!

• Fitamdshiit
    Fitamdshiit Posts: 31 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Happily married for four years this June. I'm a stay at home mom but I'd make him eat his list if he ever made me one ;) . Been getting into running, any runners here? I'm loving it but yesterday my knees and shins were hurting a bit. So I'm guessing the beginning of shin splints and runners knee. They have plagued me in the past. Hubs is trying to gain weight and muscles. He is tall and skinny with what I imagine a metabolism that breaks the speed of light barrier.
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Wow hubby bought tickets to see lion king at this swank place downtown dayton Ohio
    Need a fancy dress and after drinks I was so surprised but I have been saying I wanted to go but tickets are 100.00 for good seats
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    gfjazz wrote: »
    Wow hubby bought tickets to see lion king at this swank place downtown dayton Ohio
    Need a fancy dress and after drinks I was so surprised but I have been saying I wanted to go but tickets are 100.00 for good seats

yay have fun!!! If I lived close I'd loan you a dress...many haven't even been worn...I kind of have a dress buying addiction
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    I've been to see the lion king and I wear lots of dresses synchkat should become my new best friend so I can raid her closet lol
  • breannad92
    breannad92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    breannad92 wrote: »
    Hey

Hi
  • gfjazz
    Options
    Well tried some dresses I have and skirts not bad
    Skirts look good then no panty hose but my shirts are 70s
    Have two girt cards after weight at Jenny jcp and kohls for something updated excited have not lost lately but all my close it yea
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I've been to see the lion king and I wear lots of dresses synchkat should become my new best friend so I can raid her closet lol

haha I get bored and go shopping and if they're on sale I have to buy then cause if you pass up a good deal it's bad karma.
  • gfjazz
    Options
    3 tops summer to wear with a skirt or pants couldn't decided so got all 3
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Been married coming up on 34 years.
  • Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Married with 2 boys. B)B)
  • Anaris2014
    Anaris2014 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Married, 8 or 9 years, somewhere around there...
  • IpakDaley
    IpakDaley Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Twenty-fourth wedding anniversary coming up. How she put up with me this long, I'll never know. It must be my cooking. :p
  • ashleyhylland
    ashleyhylland Posts: 21 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • ashleyhylland
    ashleyhylland Posts: 21 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options