Oreos: The greatest packaged cookie of all time

Options

Replies

• snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    snikkins wrote: »
    I just had blueberry pie Oreos. Everything is different now.
    I want these so badly :'(

Target!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    oreo_fruitycrisp_19415ed686a722272af4586be4544956.today-inline-large.jpg

Are these real... tell me they are...

OMG... I gotta have these.. I gotta get them now! NOM NOM NOM NOM!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy, but I don't like the filling (too sweet). So when I get oreos I just scrape it off, and enjoy the biscuits as a low calorie snack. That's about 10 calories a pop, so I get to eat 20 biscuits (10 oreos) which feels like a lot for a mere 200 calories.
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm actually surprised given how many variations there are of Oreo that you can't get a pack of just the single Oreo biscuits without cream.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    oreo_fruitycrisp_19415ed686a722272af4586be4544956.today-inline-large.jpg

Are these real... tell me they are...

OMG... I gotta have these.. I gotta get them now! NOM NOM NOM NOM!

These weren't that good. Too sweet and lemony for me.
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Nutter Butters, with a Thin Mint chaser.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I stopped by a place with a free entree promotion right next to a Wal-Mart I had never been to. No new Oreos, but there were some Great Value key lime "Oreos" I picked up
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    My granddaughter says Oreo cookies taste like dirt.

I'm not sure how she knows what dirt tastes like.
  • supersimonesquirrel
    supersimonesquirrel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks to this thread I noticed Tesco's had peanut butter oreos on clearance. They have gone in the cupboard with a pack of double stuff. I am saving them, but im not sure for what occasion ..... :wink:
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    81Yr3jpv-6L._SX522AA522_PIbundle-120,TopRight,0,0_AA522_SH20_.jpg Girl Friday at work got a box of these in the kitchen. It's on my food plan.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy, but I don't like the filling (too sweet). So when I get oreos I just scrape it off, and enjoy the biscuits as a low calorie snack. That's about 10 calories a pop, so I get to eat 20 biscuits (10 oreos) which feels like a lot for a mere 200 calories.

I wish they had the Oreo Cream in the jar I would so buy that.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised they haven't come out with a Pop Rocks Oreo yet.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options

I wish they had the Oreo Cream in the jar I would so buy that.

I'm an icing type of girl
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    For anyone interested in the recipe, I found it here: http://www.willcookforsmiles.com/2016/03/oreo-cheesecake-doughnuts.html. I ran them through the recipe builder, and they look to be ~700-800 calories per donut (assuming only about half of the 30 oz of oil absorbs into them). That definitely would be an indulgence for me. :)

What recipe builder?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    evesmom2 wrote: »
    For anyone interested in the recipe, I found it here: http://www.willcookforsmiles.com/2016/03/oreo-cheesecake-doughnuts.html. I ran them through the recipe builder, and they look to be ~700-800 calories per donut (assuming only about half of the 30 oz of oil absorbs into them). That definitely would be an indulgence for me. :)

What recipe builder?
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/calculator

I prefer using the Fatsecret recipe builder. The database is smaller, but it's easier to edit.

• evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

What recipe builder?
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/calculator

I prefer using the Fatsecret recipe builder. The database is smaller, but it's easier to edit.

Thank you
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

What recipe builder?

I just used the MFP recipe builder (the old version).

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Tried the lemon thin Oreos on sale. They are good, I'm not crazy about lemon cookies usually, but everyone seems to enjoy them.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Finally tried the Reese's PB Cup Oreos yesterday.
    Not bad. I put them just below the brownie batter. Definitely better than the straight peanut butter Oreos.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Finally tried the Reese's PB Cup Oreos yesterday.
    Not bad. I put them just below the brownie batter. Definitely better than the straight peanut butter Oreos.
    I concur with this.