Oreos: The greatest packaged cookie of all time

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Tried the lemon thin Oreos on sale. They are good, I'm not crazy about lemon cookies usually, but everyone seems to enjoy them.
    I'll definitely pick these up at some point. I don't normally enjoy lemon, but there's less creme in these cookies. Mint thins were great.

• Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    This was staring me in the face when I went to Target yesterday. I didn't buy any, though the S'mores flavor was tempting. I opted for wine instead. ntixpp9ej2o9.jpeg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    The s'moreos are awesome.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    This was staring me in the face when I went to Target yesterday. I didn't buy any, though the S'mores flavor was tempting. I opted for wine instead. ntixpp9ej2o9.jpeg

That a well stocked oreo display!

And, yes, go back for the s'moreos. Sooooooooo worth it.
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, you just have to go with the regular.

But then you realize you bought double stuf. And decide to eat three anyway.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to think my parents found me in a meteor crater or something. I hate Oreos. To me the cookie tastes bitter and burnt. Then again, I'm also one of those lucky people whose taste buds translate cilantro as soap. LOL
  • snikkins
    Options
    Mega Stuf Oreos have too much filling. It's upsetting. However, we did find key lime Oreos, though I have yet to try one.
  • snikkins
    Options
    Trip report: the key lime Oreos are amazing.
  • Wynterbourne
    Options
    snikkins wrote: »

I hate normal Oreos and I'm generally not fond of sweets, but Key Lime pie can be Kryptonite to me. The Key Lime Oreos might actually be dangerous for me. LOL
  • snikkins
    Options

I hate normal Oreos and I'm generally not fond of sweets, but Key Lime pie can be Kryptonite to me. The Key Lime Oreos might actually be dangerous for me. LOL

They have a graham cracker cookie with key lime filling. It's pretty good.
  • Wynterbourne
    Options

I saw that. I Googled them... they do indeed look quite dangerous for someone weak against normal Key Lime pie.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Finally tried the Reese's PB Cup Oreos yesterday.
    Not bad. I put them just below the brownie batter. Definitely better than the straight peanut butter Oreos.

I'm going to have to stop you there, little homie. Peanut Butter Creme is better than Reese's Peanut Butter Oreos. If you want to fight , I'm ready.
  • witcherkar
    witcherkar Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Double stuff, add real peanutbutter, soaked in milk until squishy = perfect
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Finally tried the Reese's PB Cup Oreos yesterday.
    Not bad. I put them just below the brownie batter. Definitely better than the straight peanut butter Oreos.

I'm going to have to stop you there, little homie. Peanut Butter Creme is better than Reese's Peanut Butter Oreos. If you want to fight , I'm ready.

napoleon-dynamite-yes-gif-1.gif
  • lloon70
    lloon70 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I seldom buy oreo's. Whatever size package I buy I will eat the whole thing. I like the original or thins.
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I live in the UK... so thank goodness for Amazon!

2hyjdznzi6by.jpeg
  • glassyo
    Options

I actually tried key lime pie for the first time the other day (it was a trader joe's sample) and now I REALLY need the key lime pie oreos in my life but no joy in the stores I go to (yet!). Where'd you find them?

I refuse to order off amazon. The prices are outrageous.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I actually tried key lime pie for the first time the other day (it was a trader joe's sample) and now I REALLY need the key lime pie oreos in my life but no joy in the stores I go to (yet!). Where'd you find them?

I found them at Shop Rite.
  • glassyo
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »

I found them at Shop Rite.

I don't think we have a Shop Rite equivalent in California...