True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    I confess that I may not work out in weeks but Iook in mirror to see if my stomach is getting flat.. :D
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess that I hate my neighbour even more today than I did yesterday.

Yikes I had a neighbour I hated. We moved haha Supposedly we were such good friends but have they taken us up on any invitations to come over? No thank goodness
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I love my neighbours although the one set don't talk really.
    And my ears really really hurt but I don't want to go to the doctor or take meds
  • synchkat
    Options
    I often forget to take my card back from the ATM. Yes it yells at you to take it but once I have my money I'm outta there!
  • synchkat
    Options
    I can watch instagram videos of cookies and cake decorating for ages.
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate my kid's last piece of pizza after he went to bed last night. Lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I'm happy someone else posted because recently it seems I was the only one posting and I though I must have a problem
  • indiecupcake89
    indiecupcake89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    lun4wub wrote: »
    I confess that I have a really hard time socializing in real life, and I dislike most people.

I confess I'm the same way!
  • indiecupcake89
    indiecupcake89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I confess I got through the second half of Orange Is the New Black season 2 got bored and started watching Girl Meets World this morning and find it more entertaining. I'm 27 btw
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    novio50 wrote: »
    I confess, I deny my feelings in order to keep peace, and I get pretty pissed about it.....

I confess I used to do this all the time, especially in relationships. I have learned in recent years to speak up quickly when I get upset to prevent things from festering. I try to pick my battles wisely though.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess that I'm seriously considering using the Jurassic Park theme in my wedding during the recessional. Bridezilla cracks be damned.

omg do it. At my wedding our second song played after the father/daughter dance was Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots by the Flaming Lips. Our friends call it our wedding song

btw you can get a nice Jurassic Park version here. It's beautiful and would be nice to use
    https://youtu.be/7pvci1hwAx8

This is exact cover of the theme that I was wanting! Lol.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    My neighbors bought us pizza even though I already ate lunch...and now I don't want to do my afternoon run.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I get jealous of others people journey : /
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm very impatient.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    I confess that sometimes I think that if it weren't for my kids....i would just disappear. Poof. Dust in the wind.

^^this
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a secret that's eating my soul.
  • synchkat
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I have a secret that's eating my soul.

@JSurita3 I confess I'm nosey and you can tell me! :)

I confess I have suggested a trip with a girlfriend just so I can possibly visit someone else