5"6 ladies- whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Yes I am 5'6" and my gaol is to not be overweight. My ideal weight was 137. I was about 99 in Freshman year of college!
  • scarletlake
    Options
    I am 5'6' and my goal is 114.6lbs; I was about 121.3lbs last year but now I became 143.3lbs
  • Sabochan
    Sabochan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5"6 (and a half) :D

My goal is to be in the 120-30s, that way I have room to fluctuate in that range without being too uncomfortable. Generally though, I'm just looking to lower my fatty BMI ^^
  • watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Well, I was 160 at my wedding 5 years ago, so that is what I am aiming for. I looked good, and it was a healthy 160 (althletic/working out 160). Once I get to 160, I'll reevaluate. If I'm happy there, that's fine; if I think I have more to lose, then I'll keep going.
  • Mirabilis
    Mirabilis Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I finally decided... 135.

It took me a long time to decide on that, but there's a reason why this is an important number.

135 was what I weighed at the doctor's office when I was 11. It was also what I weighed when I was forced to go on my first diet, again at age 11.

This was the weight I was at when I was first taught to be ashamed of what I looked like.

So it's very important to me to take back this number, even if I go up a little after that :smile:
  • TeresaJill
    TeresaJill Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.75" and am small boned. I weighed 113 when I graduated from college and that was WAAAY too thin. I remember thinking when I got up to 128 that was the perfect weight for me. I'm setting my goal at 145 because I have extra skin weight and because I want a weight I can reasonably maintain.
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6' and my goal is 114.6lbs; I was about 121.3lbs last year but now I became 143.3lbs

Hunny... 114 is not enough for 5'6''. Anything under 119 would be considered underweight :/
  • trujillo68
    trujillo68 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8". My goal is 145. I am at 154.
  • trujillo68
    trujillo68 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You need to change your workout routine a little. To whoever asked the question about staying at the same # on the scale.
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I feel great when I'm at 130. I can't wait to get back there!
  • FitDC
    FitDC Posts: 63
    Options
    I agree with you! I would be please to reach 170 and then re-evaluate! Much success to you.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options

Hunny... 114 is not enough for 5'6''. Anything under 119 would be considered underweight :/

actually no, anything under 114.6lb would be considered underweight. Im assuming thats why she chose just that mark. To be borderline.
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I will be comfortable @ 160. Anything lower is a bonus.
  • glitterballv
    glitterballv Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well, my signature says my CW is 146 but unfortunately I'm probably closer to 151 at the moment- bad breakup and too much work. Anyway- still want to get to 135. Just need to get back on the wagon!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Ultimate 135, prime 148 :)
  • dawning
    dawning Posts: 32
    Options
    150 if I was in my 20s maybe less.
  • dawning
    Options
    I am right there with you! Been 145 for almost a year despite how much I exercise and eat healthy. I would love to get to 135 but I have seem to stabalized. Any suggestions?

Be Happy and injoy your thinness. You have done a gooood job!
  • dawning
    Options
    I am right there with you! Been 145 for almost a year despite how much I exercise and eat healthy. I would love to get to 135 but I have seem to stabalized. Any suggestions?

Be Happy and injoy your thinness. You have done a gooood job!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    mine is between 150 and 155.

I stabalized when i was younger between 145 and 150. I think that is where my body is comfortable. Plus my husband likes a little meat on women.
  • RiseWayward
    RiseWayward Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my Ultimate Goal is between 132 - 128! I got to 128 a couple of years ago and i was so happy, i still have clothes that i want to get back in to! Definitely wouldnt go much under 125 though!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!