Replies

• snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    snikkins wrote: »
    Trip report: the key lime Oreos are amazing.

I hate normal Oreos and I'm generally not fond of sweets, but Key Lime pie can be Kryptonite to me. The Key Lime Oreos might actually be dangerous for me. LOL

They have a graham cracker cookie with key lime filling. It's pretty good.

I actually tried key lime pie for the first time the other day (it was a trader joe's sample) and now I REALLY need the key lime pie oreos in my life but no joy in the stores I go to (yet!). Where'd you find them?

I refuse to order off amazon. The prices are outrageous.

I found them at Shop Rite.

I don't think we have a Shop Rite equivalent in California...

I found them in a Safeway in Arizona. I'm from California, too, and haven't seen them there, but maybe a Vons or Safeway.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member

I hate normal Oreos and I'm generally not fond of sweets, but Key Lime pie can be Kryptonite to me. The Key Lime Oreos might actually be dangerous for me. LOL

I actually tried key lime pie for the first time the other day (it was a trader joe's sample) and now I REALLY need the key lime pie oreos in my life but no joy in the stores I go to (yet!). Where'd you find them?

I found them in a Safeway in Arizona. I'm from California, too, and haven't seen them there, but maybe a Vons or Safeway.

It's possible they haven't made their way here yet so I'll keep checking all my usual places....Vons/Ralphs/Target/Walmart online. :)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Alluminati wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Finally tried the Reese's PB Cup Oreos yesterday.
    Not bad. I put them just below the brownie batter. Definitely better than the straight peanut butter Oreos.

I'm going to have to stop you there, little homie. Peanut Butter Creme is better than Reese's Peanut Butter Oreos. If you want to fight , I'm ready.

You're pretty scrappy for a little green frog with a bewildered look on your face! :laugh:

@Carlos_421 35 pages on Oreos, well played, sir!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member

It's possible they haven't made their way here yet so I'll keep checking all my usual places....Vons/Ralphs/Target/Walmart online. :)

I've had a lot of luck with my local walmart.
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    Plain normal oreos are the BEST. Having said that...the mint ones are amazing (I like the mint/chocolate combo). The pumpkin spice ones in the fall are yummy and the coconut ones are too. The peanut butter ones are yummy and I just this week had the s'mores---delicious. But then I never met a cookie I didn't like--of any kind!!!
  • snikkins
    Mega Stuf Oreos have too much filling. They're almost not enjoyable.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

The filling is the best part!
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member

Gotta have the right ratio of cream to cookie though.
  • mommarnurse
    mommarnurse Posts: 515 Member
    eldamiano wrote: »
    eldamiano wrote: »
    Oreos are horrendously overrated. Not bad, but the fact that I have a pack on my desk which is only half finished while having bought about 20 different packets since I acquired the packet originally.... it speaks volumes....

about your lack of humanity...

or more likely, that I am a bit classier when it comes to biscuits.....

You probably don't even know what it is to soak an Oreo in milk until it no longer floats and then squish it between your tongue and the roof of your mouth.

Stop. He's better off not knowing what he's missing out on in life.
  • snikkins

Gotta have the right ratio of cream to cookie though.

Exactly!
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Opinions on the blueberry Oreo's out now?
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    I've only seen Key Lime Oreos once or twice and they disappeared of the shelves before I ever got to try them. They're my white whale that I'm obsessively trying to track down.

Blueberry Oreos are only available at Target, is what I just read. I'm anxious to try those as well.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    EDollah wrote: »
    I've only seen Key Lime Oreos once or twice and they disappeared of the shelves before I ever got to try them. They're my white whale that I'm obsessively trying to track down.

Blueberry Oreos are only available at Target, is what I just read. I'm anxious to try those as well.

Yeah I saw them when I was at Target. I find it weird that Target gets dibs on such weird flavored Oreo's.
  • snikkins
    The Blueberry Pie Oreos are what dreams are made of.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    So now we have Choco Chip Oreos.

Wonder what the next flavor will be?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    I haven't tries those yet, still have the blueberry, fruity crisps, chocolate thins, AND choco chip to try, but the Great Value version of these were awful.

• CooCooPuff

Candy corn and Swedish Fish according to Junk Banter.

I will try both. Candy corn because i love the stuff and Fish out of morbid curiosity.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    *runs up and hugs the thread* I've missed you sooooooooooo much!!

I might try the candy corn oreos but no on the swedish fish. I was never into those. I still have the choco chip, lemon thins, and chocolate thins to try but I'm still making my way through all those girl scout cookies.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

I will try both. Candy corn because i love the stuff and Fish out of morbid curiosity.

Did they ever had a Candy Corn flavor? Swedish Fish? I dunno about that flavor.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Did they ever had a Candy Corn flavor? Swedish Fish? I dunno about that flavor.
    A few years ago