Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - Hufflepuff

Options

Replies

• DEgal99
    DEgal99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    A gain this week. :( I'm at 169.8.

Though I'm still happy to be under 170! :)
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :) looks like another held week for me.... I am sad... my dress does not fit still and the wedding it just around the corner... Time to really kick butt.....
    But I guess that the scale did not go up at all so I can't be to sad...

Great week to you all and keep your fingers crossed that I get into that dress in time
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 251.6, woo woo!
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Sorry i've been MIA. Vacation and personal stuff going on...

Weighing in today at 174.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Weighin in today at 231.9
  • beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Weighing in this week at 284. Only a pound down this week, but TOM showed up so I will take it. Only 4 more pounds to go to hit my goal weight for this challenge....I'm gonna make it!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Here's this week's challenges from the main HP thread....
    FOOD CHALLENGE:

For those of you struggling with meeting your calorie goals each day- try planning out your whole day's worth of meals either the night before or in the morning at least 3 days in a row this week. I suggest logging all of your food you are going to eat for the day when you're planning, but don't hit your green button until the end of each day, and you've double checked what you actually ate matches what you planned (adjust then if necessary). Only eat what you've logged ahead of time, unless you workout and need to eat some exercise calories (if you know about what you're going to burn, you can also plan those calories into your day when you do the rest of your planning, too). Don't be afraid to refer to your plan throughout the day to help remind you what you've allowed yourself and to help you stay on track!

EXERCISE CHALLENGE:

It's officially summer! If you can, try to get out and do some kind of activity that reminds you of summer at least once this week, even if it's not strictly exercise-related. Go swimming, lay out in the sun, wear flip flops, have a picnic or a cook-out (grilled veggies are the best!), you get the idea :)

Have a great Monday, everyone!!!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    217 for me
  • jpeebs88
    jpeebs88 Posts: 81
    Options
  • MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Second week in a row with no change for me.
    I've been doing really terrible. I haven't been tracking my food and have been going to the gym less and less.
    I really thought ten pounds was going to be easy for this challenge (I thought I'd be there already). Gonna really have to work my *kitten* off this week!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I've felt no motivation to actually hit the gym but I attempting to make up for it by walking more and for about half the week I was burning 800 Calories or so my hrm says just walking a day.
    My Boyfriend is on Nights so I don't need to Cook for him and i had no motivation to cook for myself so I wasn't eating the healthiest and it's that time of the month so I am crabby and just plain grumpy and i ended up giving into chocolate creme pie that made me much more friendly to my fellow workers for a bit.
    Even though it's been a horrible week, I had thought it would go up but my weight has remained the same. 210.
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    well done everyone!

our total loss is now 221. thats round about what i weigh :laugh: you have lost a JD!

its just over 2 weeks until HP day! can you believe it? i remember coming out of Deathy Hallows 1 and thinking part 2 was AGGGGGES away. crazy to think how time has flown by.

oh, i can officially say i go to Florida next week for vacation :wink: im so excited. cant wait!
  • mrsmullins09
    Options
    Hello!

I'm new here and eager to lose weight while having some fun! I'm also pretty excited about the new HP movie!! (17 days and counting!) I'm currently 183 lbs and want to get back down to 130. I haven't had any success for the past year. I've revamped my diet, exercise 4 times a week and take a multi vitamin. Any suggestions??
  • AccioPancakes
    Options
    I'm at 266 this week. Just 1lb to my goal weight for the challenge! This weekend was not the greatest: my brother and in-laws came down for my other brother's birthday, combined with Canada day and birthday parties... But my work schedule goes back to somewhat normal this week so I'll have more time for me to exercise
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    We've gotten to be a quiet thread. Hopefully that means everyone has been out exercising!! :wink:

5/01: 213
    5/08: 209
    5/15: 207
    5/22: 209
    5/29: 205
    6/05: 204
    6/12: 200
    6/19: 202
    6/26: 197
    7/03: 193
    7/10:
    Final weight 7/14:

7/14 GW: 191

9th week loss = 4lb
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    CW 173.4 so no loss for the past week :-( Although I was out a lot so I am not really surprised.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
  • lipe44
    lipe44 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    145 this week. ugggggg....plateau
  • VanesMarie88
    Options
    156 even :D Good week.
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    great job everyone!

got a little visit from TOM friday morning. im both annoyed and happy about it LOL. annoyed because, well, its blegh as you know. my weight went up like 3 pounds. but im happy because i was PRAYING for it to come so that i could be certain it wouldnt show up when im on my vacation next week! im so excited to go to Florida. ive got some cute clothes for it. and a SKIRT. :happy: plus, i think i talked my mum into us going to Harry Potter world on the 15th. itll be crazy there! plus, who knows, there may be some famous faces :tongue:

its gonna be a busy week, getting packing sorted and what not. next sunday my flight is at 11am GMT. the airport is nearly an hours drive, so i will be on the go from early morning and i will not get a chance to get on here.

i just rechecked the thread - ive asked before for some help for the next weighins. katrob and aab, are you still available?

Sunday will be just a normal weighin. either i can walk either of you two through setting up the excel spreadsheet i have, or i can ask each of our members to post their previous weeks weight aswell with their most current weight, and you can total each number (Total last weeks weight, and total this week loss) to make the percentage.

the next, and FINAL :noway: weighin after next sunday will be the 15th, Friday. thats when our beloved Deathly Hallows PART 2 comes out! im not sure exaclty what we need to calculate for the final weighin. week (or rather 5 day) percentage loss, or total challenge percentage loss?

in the case of the former, week/5day loss, the same can be done for what i said for sunday. have members post their previous and current weights. for the latter, total loss, each member will have to post their STARTING WEIGHT FOR THE CHALLENGE, and their most current weight. the total % loss can be derived that way.

BUT, if i can help one of you set up excel, it will be alot faster. :wink:

PS! its less than 2 weeks till our movie is out. can you believe it? theres a few new clips out -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYocRk1BoJU

^Ron and Hermione in the chamber of secrets.

http://perezhilton.com/category/harry-potter?from=starseeker_top

the first video on this page, is part of the Gringotts scene. awesome!!
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today at 192.2!! Rubbish!!!! Think TOM's on it's way!!!:((

Aab : fantastic progress!!!! What's your secret to losing 9lbs in 2 weeks?? Please share I seem to go from 1 plateau to the next!!!

JD92 : hVe a fantastic holiday!!! Very jealous of you poss going to HP World!!!! Esp on such an important day!!! Enjoy!!!