5`2/5`3 women success stories?

Options

Replies

• leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am also 5'2". I began mfp after having my third child, at 145. I am now 123 three years later. I've been really strict for about a month and lost 4 pounds. My goal is 110 but it has been a very slow and continuous process. Best wishes with all your goals!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Lula16 wrote: »
    irix0ozpjint.jpg

5'3"

Great result.
  • miriamcampos102
    miriamcampos102 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies! I am 5'3" and I have lost a total of 16 lbs. Since I started my weight loss journey back in November. Yes, I picked a tough time- but so far i have succeeded. I am going for 12 more lbs lost and then my goal is top start building muscle. I want to be strong and fit- NOT SKINNY! I am what you call curvy and well, Ii don't want to lose my curves. Good luck to you all and let's share any tips and ideas. Happy Journey!!!
  • carlyne0813
    carlyne0813 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm Carlyne, 5'2, spent 3 months to shed 26.5lbs
  • QueenE1803
    QueenE1803 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm Carlyne, 5'2, spent 3 months to shed 26.5lbs

You look fab!! If you don't mind my asking, how did you lose the weight? What's your starting weight/current weight?

Looking for friends on here, add me!
  • susannakwon
    susannakwon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, this is my first post on MFP. I've been on for almost 2 weeks and i've lost around 4 pounds (i'm 5'2). Just want to say this is a great post.

Need friends on here to keep me motivated, so pls add me! Thanks!
  • retirehappy
    Options
    Bumptie, bump, bump. Cause short gals are awesome :)
  • marmatune
    marmatune Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5'2.75" started out at 170 in Jan 2014 now down to 138... need to lose 10 more. Please add me!
  • retirehappy
    Options
    marmatune wrote: »
    5'2.75" started out at 170 in Jan 2014 now down to 138... need to lose 10 more. Please add me!

To follow this thread just click on the star near the top of the page at the end of the line that says " 5`2/5`3 women success stories?" This is a message board thread so no need to add anyone, everyone is free to post :)
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • AussiePeach
    AussiePeach Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" exactly. I only started this week but you're welcome to add me. I have about 35kg to lose / 80ish pounds
  • pjw400
    pjw400 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    tapwaters wrote: »
    Hi :) 5'3, starting weight was 250lbs, I'm down to 149 now :)

Congratulations Tapwaters . May I asked when did you start your weight loss, how many times a week and duration of your exercise and nutrition diary. I'm at 5 feet 3 inch and this my third week in losing weight. My sw 189, my goal weight is 120.
    Pam
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!