keep up the good work
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    @shadow2soul Looking good lady...You gonna bulk?
  • jmbjjsdl
    jmbjjsdl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tattoogal77
    tattoogal77 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am enjoying the pics on this thread. Very motivational. Thank you for sharing everyone.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    @arditarose
    Thanks. I'm thinking I will as soon as I get my schedule sorted out and I'm back in the gym. Been doing home bodyweight stuff for the last 3 weeks. Though I'm not sure if my BF% is in the ideal range to start a bulk or not. Really need to get that tested sometime (bummed that the estimation thread in Eat, Train, Progress has been closed since last year).
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    @arditarose
    Thanks. I'm thinking I will as soon as I get my schedule sorted out and I'm back in the gym. Been doing home bodyweight stuff for the last 3 weeks. Though I'm not sure if my BF% is in the ideal range to start a bulk or not. Really need to get that tested sometime (bummed that the estimation thread in Eat, Train, Progress has been closed since last year).
    Post in the Gaining Weight section. Sidesteel see a lot of them and others will chime in. Looks to me like you're ready.
  • Cincypsych
    Cincypsych Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration
  • aspire2lift
    aspire2lift Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Here... looking at ~all the amazing transformations!
  • ShelleyVSjelly
    ShelleyVSjelly Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! Some really inspirational pics and stories here! Well done guys!
    I'm 5"4 and have A LOT of weight to lose - id love some friends on here to keep me motivated, feel free to add me!
  • kronin23
    kronin23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    so motivating! thanks!
  • Kimmiesue71
    Kimmiesue71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here and looking to lose about 50 lbs in 10 months or so. These pics are so inspiring. Please share any advice. I am planning on counting calories in order to lose the weight.
  • jaxgetshealthy
    jaxgetshealthy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options

Wow! Some really inspirational pics and stories here! Well done guys!
    I'm 5"4 and have A LOT of weight to lose - id love some friends on here to keep me motivated, feel free to add me!

You can do this! Follow the plan with calories in calories out. LOG! It really does work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!