How Many Tattoos Do You Have & What's Your Fav? Show Us :)

Replies

• willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    I love seeing everyone's ink- very cool!!!

I have two- I lost my mom a couple of years ago and our nicknames for each other were Little Elmo (me) Big Elmo (her) Like most daughters, my mom was everything to me and the last four years of her life, I was her caregiver. Things got really bad with wound care/pain management, etc and during that time she became unable to walk. She had always told me when she heard the song, "I hope you dance" that it was her song to me and when I got to thinking about ink, those words were everything I wanted and it HAD to be on my foot because she couldn't walk with me then but she walks and dances with me now. We even went to Hawaii last year and when I put my toes in the sand, I just knew she was there.. My other is a bluebird. Hopefully I'll post these pics correctly

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Man.. there's some Beautiful Art on here! :love:
  • sweetthings73
    sweetthings73 Posts: 24 Member
    I have 5. I love them all but my most recent is my favorite. I'm currently working on my right ribcage.
  • BanksySJ11
    BanksySJ11 Posts: 96 Member
    I have 7. Favourite is a large real life (not cartoon) unicorn on my lower right back.....he's called charming and the only prince I need
  • tmi_gang
    tmi_gang Posts: 781 Member
    edited July 2016
    Honestly? I can't decide. I have 12 right now. Some of mine need work and I'm actually going in a month to get my right sleeve finished.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 304 Member
    Ummm.. I've got some on my fingers, CXI, a battle axe, scythe & <3 as well as one along my hand. I've got Finn from Adventure Time on my right forearm and my fiance has Jake on his. I have both feet done and a sleeve that still needs a few sittings. This is some of it. Can't really see the sword and ravens I have.2sf73scfhlnx.jpg
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    That Wolf is Beautiful!
  • ukexplorer
    ukexplorer Posts: 380 Member
    xxxTiaxxx wrote: »
    Ummm.. I've got some on my fingers, CXI, a battle axe, scythe & <3 as well as one along my hand. I've got Finn from Adventure Time on my right forearm and my fiance has Jake on his. I have both feet done and a sleeve that still needs a few sittings. This is some of it. Can't really see the sword and ravens I have.2sf73scfhlnx.jpg

and there amazing and gorgeous, sexy too
  • ukexplorer
    ukexplorer Posts: 380 Member
    my backs done, and both sides, large Koi Dragon, Pheonix on ribs and a monster 'T' rex on the left side, both arms done with st christopher, mermaid, lyrics, lips, and a robin. little space left and legs need doing still.
    tjcqwoz6mfqx.png
  • xxxTiaxxx
    ukexplorer wrote: »
    xxxTiaxxx wrote: »

and there amazing and gorgeous, sexy too

Thank you very much. I'm proud of the work that the artist has put in.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    That Wolf is Beautiful!

If that was to me, thank you lol. If not, I'm going to pretend it was and say thank you anyway haha
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited July 2016
    Not for me (I don't even have pierced ears) but I'm cool with others getting them. Sadly, too many people have those generic, low-skilled looking tattoos. You all know what I'm talking about. They just seem unfortunate when I see them, like they were trying too hard to be cool but failed. I wouldn't want to be at the whim of a random tattoo artist and be stuck with that for the rest of my life. But I DO enjoy seeing the really artsy, beautiful ones. Lots of good-looking examples in this thread. B)

Oh crap! Just realized how OLD this thread is. LOL! :o
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    ukexplorer wrote: »
    my backs done, and both sides, large Koi Dragon, Pheonix on ribs and a monster 'T' rex on the left side, both arms done with st christopher, mermaid, lyrics, lips, and a robin. little space left and legs need doing still.
    tjcqwoz6mfqx.png

Wow!!!
  • 5150nick562
    5150nick562 Posts: 190 Member
    v9awic5jrk3i.jpeg
    Jus got this yesterday
  • jester13
    jester13 Posts: 408 Member
    pzbbu11ljbyu.jpeg
    14 total. Koi fish on my side is my favorite. Hand draw amazing artist.
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    14. It will take me a while to find pics or take pics. Msg me if interested. There's a pic or two in my profile of a couple.
  • allaboutthemshrugs
    allaboutthemshrugs Posts: 25 Member
    I have a full body suit almost, about 90% covered, nothing on my head ( and the ones I had on my face I had lasered off) and there's a little open space on my thighs but not much. Haven't been tattood in about 12-13 years.
  • allaboutthemshrugs
    allaboutthemshrugs Posts: 25 Member
    whjle7vid1n7.jpeg

Not the greatest picture but it shows some.
  • Misscarpainter
    Misscarpainter Posts: 10 Member
    i have 5, my favourite is my chest piece :)