davehogg1990 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Pam_1965 wrote: »
    I will look for the picture. ;)

You send first :open_mouth:
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    If you access the forums through a web browser on your phone instead of the app, you should see the camera icon.
  • davehogg1990
    davehogg1990 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    If you access the forums through a web browser on your phone instead of the app, you should see the camera icon.

Cheers
  • CKV1994
    CKV1994 Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Don't you all look amazing! Great job!

Here's my post partum progress.
    KnbYrOL.jpg
    I'm 14 weeks post partum now and I weigh 204.4 lbs/92.9 kg. Hope to give a nice update progresspic in a few weeks!
    I'm 1,68m/5'6'' by the way.
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Needing this for inspiration...you all look fantastic!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    This thread is magical! Thank all of you for taking the time to post pictures. It's hard to tell you just how helpful it is!
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Keep them coming, beautiful transformations!
  • DaniettaF
    DaniettaF Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    dn16o34w7vx2.png

Not quite 5'6", but close enough! I'm currently at 126.2lbs, that picture is from a few weeks ago. My goal weight is around 120-118lbs.

Congratulations so far. You look so good! This is very inspiring as I'm the same weight as your before picture! I was worried having a goal below 130lb wouldn't like right, but you look fabulous. How long did it take? And what sort of exercise did you do?
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS A LITTLE SUSPECT AT FIRST, BUT THERE ARE SOME REALLY GREAT SUCCESS STORIES HERE. GREAT JOB EVERYONE.
  • motivatekait
    motivatekait Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    DaniettaF wrote: »
    dn16o34w7vx2.png

Not quite 5'6", but close enough! I'm currently at 126.2lbs, that picture is from a few weeks ago. My goal weight is around 120-118lbs.

Congratulations so far. You look so good! This is very inspiring as I'm the same weight as your before picture! I was worried having a goal below 130lb wouldn't like right, but you look fabulous. How long did it take? And what sort of exercise did you do?

Thanks so much! Honestly it took about 3-4 years because I didn't stick to it consistently (I struggled with binging for a long time), but it definitely doesn't need to take that long. I almost exclusively followed Blogilates pilates calendars (you can kind them online for free, they're fantastic) and a little running here and there. Recently within the past couple months I've had more progress with my body than I feel I have during the 4 years because I've started about 20 mins worth of HIIT a day and 40min of strength training (pilates/weights) and started consistently tracking my food.
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    dorisj717 wrote: »
    Renee264 wrote: »
    I'm 5'6 - the before pic is 196 lbs (age 42) and the after is 160 lbs. last year (age 51). I've gained 15 lbs since then and am back on track having lost 5 lbs.

xfyz3bar19gd.png

51 wow! You look amazing!

So inspirational! Renee264 . Approaching my 50's, would love to know how you accomplished your goal. Thx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!