5'3" - 5'4" ladies, what are your weight goals?

Options

Replies

• aceofswords
    aceofswords Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and right now I'm hovering around 125-127lbs on any given day. I would really like to get down to 115lbs. I don't want to make anyone whose GW is my CW feel bad but I don't feel good at the weight I'm at and that's why I'm recommitting to healthy food choices and exercising. I know I will be so much more comfortable 10lbs lighter because I've been there before and I'm determined to get there again.
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    5'4", starting weight was 165. Starting weight when I joined MFP was 157ish.

Current weight is around 145. When I get to 120 I'll see how I look/feel and decide if I want to lose more, or if I want to try a recomp or something.
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4". Right now I weigh 123. My goal will eventually be around 130-140, but only if that is muscle. I am still cutting. Will get down to around 110-115 before I start adding carbs/fats. I cant wait to start eating in a surplus!
  • idabest777
    idabest777 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    5'4
    SW: 163
    CW: 133
    GW: 125

Have been losing reeaaally slowly since I hit 140 (my original goal) but I'm ok with that because it doesn't even feel like I'm trying but the weight is still coming off.
  • Elaina291
    Elaina291 Posts: 87 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Fiqahana wrote: »
    I'm 5'3, currently 257lbs, I think my goal weight would be 132lbs. I don't think I'll ever want to go below 130lbs. I would be overweight I think if I was over 140lbs. So that's why I prefer 132lbs, I like being a bit chunky than skinny lol. But I guess it depends on preference, all the best hunn :smiley:

Anyway, to anyone out there, if you ever need a friend to accompany you through this journey to a happier and healthier life, motivate you to reach for you goals, support you through ups and downs, I'm always here to be that friend, so feel free to add me! I hope we all will succeed in this journey, until the end! Have a nice day everyone! :)

Wow that's weird because 132 is my exact goal weight too and I am 5'3"! Cool beans!!!

And good luck on your journey! :)
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'3, started at 180 with a goal around 130 but this is going so well, we'll see what happens when I get there. I may end up heading towards 120.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    31 years old, 5' 4.75"
    Prior to having a baby, my heaviest adult weight was 118, lowest 104.
    The various BF% calculations (from tape measures, calipers, and bioelectrical impedance) are all over the board, but they put me somewhere between 13 and 25% lol. Just eyeballing it, though, I think it's pretty consistent and probably around 18-21%.

I started weight lifting before trying to conceive and put on about 8 lbs over 1.5 years. I had my daughter when I was 29 years old and put on about 30 lbs during pregnancy, up to 144 lbs before delivery. The first time I weighed myself after delivery, I was 136 lbs, so that was officially my heaviest non-pregnant weight.

I resumed weightlifting and lost the baby weight, back down to about 111 lbs last summer, and I could deadlift about 210 lbs. I started a really slow bulk and got up to about 118 lbs this past May, and a deadlift of 230 lbs. I decided to try and cut a bit and I'm down to 115, but of course I lost a little off my deadlift. I gained a bit on my squat though, so figure that out. I track my lifts by percentage of body weight, and I haven't quite managed to get to 200% of bodyweight for my deadlift yet.

So I guess that is my weight goal, a deadlift of 200% of my bodyweight.

da8xup0v1r94.png
  • jinny1313
    jinny1313 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This is very similar to myself. My heaviest was 135 and that was in the first couple years in college (go figure haha). Now I'm holding between 109-113 and ideally I'd like to be a holding 106-109 to allow for fluctuation. My real goals are losing inches though because gaining muscle can mean your weight stays the same. I'd rather look like I weigh 106 and weigh more, than weighing 106 and looking like I weigh more.
    jmidd97 wrote: »
    I'm 5'3ish, started at 130, currently 113 and goal is about 105-108 (I have a small frame).

• chloetuesday
    chloetuesday Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I feel this is such a subjective question. Some women will look overweight at 130, others look malnourished at 130. Do whatever feels best for YOUR body. I'm a bit taller, 5'5, but I'm happiest with my body around 145-150. I'm a woman. I enjoy having some boobs and a butt!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    5' 3", CW: 130-ish. I'd like to be 125, but I don't think it's in the cards. Instead, I'm focused on keeping my current clothes size (8 - 10).
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    I'm 54yo, started MFP weighing 232. I'm at 192 currently, have a goal of 160ish by year end. Ultimate goal of 144 lbs or BF% of 26%.
  • helen_demun
    helen_demun Posts: 33 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hey! I'm around 5'4.5" and I see everyone around my height always saying like 110-115 but that would be crazy for me!! I'm 155 (SW was 170) and my final goal weight would probably be like 130/135 and size 4-6.
    At my CW of 155 I'm a size 8/10 in pants and size small up top, I'm built kinda curvy though so that is a factor. Right now my next goal is 145!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently 143 lbs. I'm aiming for 125-ish, but really concentrating more on clothes size and how I feel!
  • Isabelle_1929
    Isabelle_1929 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I feel this is such a subjective question. Some women will look overweight at 130, others look malnourished at 130. Do whatever feels best for YOUR body. I'm a bit taller, 5'5, but I'm happiest with my body around 145-150. I'm a woman. I enjoy having some boobs and a butt!

Well I sure WISH my fat got in my butt and boob, and not in my legs, upper arms and stomach. :-P You're blessed!
  • nat8199
    nat8199 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    nat8199 wrote: »
    I am 5'3'' and my goal is 125 pounds. My profile picture is last week at 130. It is mainly my stomach that I would like to lose from, and the slight rolls on the sides. Considering that I almost hit 200 lbs when I was pregnant with my twins, I am lucky to have the stomach that I do, though.

Very nice physique. Those 5 lbs will make a big difference on you. Amazing work too, by the way.

Thank you very much! The last 5 pounds I lost made a huge difference. I think the next five will be even better. I was 123 when I was 12 weeks pregnant with my twins, but I have more muscle than I did then, so I don't think I will get that low again.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I am 5'3'' and my goal is 125 pounds. My profile picture is last week at 130. It is mainly my stomach that I would like to lose from, and the slight rolls on the sides. Considering that I almost hit 200 lbs when I was pregnant with my twins, I am lucky to have the stomach that I do, though.

Very nice physique. Those 5 lbs will make a big difference on you. Amazing work too, by the way.

Thank you very much! The last 5 pounds I lost made a huge difference. I think the next five will be even better. I was 123 when I was 12 weeks pregnant with my twins, but I have more muscle than I did then, so I don't think I will get that low again.

Yep, that's how I feel about my low weight. I don't think I need to ever get down below 130 for my taste physique wise. When you're relatively lean even 3 lbs lost can make a difference, especially if you're lifting and getting a little recomp luck.
  • baLancedLif3
    baLancedLif3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A bit taller at 5'5"... I felt great at 139!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options

This just goes to show how different we all can be. At 145-150 lbs my boobs were huge (36E). In the 120's I'm still in a DD (band is down to a 32). So I definitely still have boobs and I'm only a half inch shorter than you.