POKEMON GO

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    Here at the Vegas strip, there's a stop every 5ft. Pokemon central.

same in manhattan. i didn't screen shot it, but man, stops and lures everywhere.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    We have one spot there are like 4 or 5 stops in a row. At least it's gotten us to explore an alley where there are beautiful murals since one of the murals is a stop.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Was talking with my son last night. He was telling me that because of his job, they are involved with either playing or customer related issues, his team has to be on the Pokemon loop all day and it is getting real old real quick.
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    The downfall of living out in the country, not a lot of pokestops around. Adding to that frustration, when I go into the office, the closest pokestop is just outside of my gps range. My coworkers were just assuming I was going for step goals when I was leaving my desk every hour to walk outside to the range of the pokestop. :-D
  • tech_kitten
    tech_kitten Posts: 221 Member
    I tried to get into it, but the servers are always down or not responsive.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    I guess they released to Japan yesterday.

today it seems to be working well.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    Here at the Vegas strip, there's a stop every 5ft. Pokemon central.

same in manhattan. i didn't screen shot it, but man, stops and lures everywhere.

Ya. Looking forward to my next NY trip.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    I can't imagine spending my time walking around looking through my cell phone to find cartoon characters. Is life really that boring?
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Villae81 wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I can't imagine spending my time walking around looking through my cell phone to find cartoon characters. Is life really that boring?

I guess that saying you're too young to understand works both side of the field now. you're too old to understand lol

I'm not too young OR too old, yet I still don't understand
  • synchkat
    It's like a scavenger hunt
    We all have different interests and things that amuse us doesn't make any one thing right or wrong or boring
    Makes us different
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    TEAM INSTINCT
  • synchkat
    TEAM MYSTIC!!!!!!
  • Capt_Apollo

THEY'RE NOT CARTOONS!!! THEY'RE ANIME!!!!!!
  • TheRoadDog

I guess that saying you're too young to understand works both side of the field now. you're too old to understand lol

I guess you're right, because I don't get it. But, I am glad I don't. I was out hiking last weekend, when I saw my first Pokeman Hunters on the trail. I didn't realize that was what was going on until one of the gals tripped and fell and I went to help. When I told my daughters about it the next day, I found out that two of the three played. Before the afternoon passed they both had the other daughter doing it. I guess that is the future for Millennials. They have some kind of get together and then sit apart from each other and stare into their cell phone.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    ...Valor! just got a Vulpix...at work! I was on my designated "break"...so don't you non-believers be all like yellin' n stuff. "get off my lawn!"
  • Capt_Apollo

I guess you're right, because I don't get it. But, I am glad I don't. I was out hiking last weekend, when I saw my first Pokeman Hunters on the trail. I didn't realize that was what was going on until one of the gals tripped and fell and I went to help. When I told my daughters about it the next day, I found out that two of the three played. Before the afternoon passed they both had the other daughter doing it. I guess that is the future for Millennials. They have some kind of get together and then sit apart from each other and stare into their cell phone.

thats a great story grandpa
  • TheRoadDog

thats a great story grandpa

You should show a little more respect to your elders, son.